Toni With an 'I' - Cover

Toni With an 'I'

Copyright© 2014 by dirty little secret

Chapter 2

Gay Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Anthony was always different from the other boys -- but as he prepares to start high school, his life is about to change.

Caution: This Gay Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

With school approaching and my moving up from middle school to high school, starting ninth grade was a very exciting big deal for me - even with the my new notoriety. My mom took me to the mall to get new school clothes. We started looking in the boys department but mom kept making comments about all the clothes "just not being right". Suddenly she grabbed my wrist and dragged me across the concourse to a teen girls store for petits.

"Mom no..." I pleaded. But she shushed me and told me these would fit my body better with my "bubble butt" as she pinched my bottom. She picked out several low waisted shorts with the cuffs rolled up making them very short in bright neon colors and tee shirts with sparkles and fairies and unicorns and rainbows. Just as my mom handed me the pile of clothes, a cute salesgirl no more than a few years older than me popped around the corner.

Can I help you find something for your daug..." she stopped staring at me with wide eyes.

"Tony would like to try these on and can you help him pick out some cute lace panties to go with these new outfits?" my mother asked nonchalantly. I of course blushed my now familiar deep crimson as she calmly made her request, ignoring my growing embarassment.

"You are a guy right? And you are OK with this?" Crystal (I scoped out her name tag) whispered as she led me off out of ear-range of mother.

"It's a long story - but yeah it's making my tummy do twists I am so excited" I whispered back.

"Little Tony is coming out for the first time in his new high school." My mother called out after us.

"Ok - if you are alright with all this - but I wanna see you in the panties and everything we pick out for you - promise?" she whispered again.

I nodded not knowing what I was getting myself into.

"Ok the panties are all back here Tony - but I want to see you wearing just the first pair so I can see what cut will fit you best" she said with a sly smile on her face reaching for a tiny lime green

g-string. "Go put this on and come out and find me. I will be back here choosing more panties"

I slipped into the dressing booth pulling the curtain part way closed and stripped off my jeans, t-shirt, shoes and socks and slipped the tiny green cloth up my legs tucking my penis and testicles in the tiny package.

"C'mon honey" my mother called as I peaked out of the little booth at the growing number of teen girls milling around. I bit my lower lip and walked out of the booth heading through the store back to the panty wall where Crystal was waiting on several teen girls.

The girls looked startled to see me dressed like I was, but Crystal quickly mentioned "Don't mind the little sissy - he is coming out for the new school year and needs an all new wardrobe" as she looked me up and down. "Turn around Tony ... oh that will never do ... take that off and let's find a different cut for you."

I turned to head back to the dressing room when Crystal caught my arm and said, "C'mon Tony - we are all girls here, just take that off right here and we will pick something else..."

Looking panicked I glanced back and forth between Crystal and two startled girls as my blush covered my body from head to toe before sliding the tiny strip of neon material down my legs to the floor standing there bare-ass naked in the middle of girl's clothing store.

Taking what seemed like days to pick the next pair of panties for me, Crystal moved close with the new selection and as she handed it to me she whispered "You love this humiliation stuff don't you sissy faggot?"

Just then my mom came around the corner with arms full of outfits, seeing me naked with a growing group of teen girls giggling in the middle of the store. I looked at my mom with pleading eyes to end this as she kept asking where the dresses and short skirts were located.

"With an ass like that" Crystal continued taunting me as she slapped my bare butt "Tony should always be in a thong or g-string. I would kill for that ass. The boys are not gonna leave you alone"

Looking back at my mom Crystal continued "We have some cute dresses for flat chested teens as well as some wild short skirts that will so show off Tony's legs and ass ... but what EVERY teen girl really needs is a pair of body hugging leggings or tights - and with that tight ass of yours Tony, they will draw ALL the attention to your butt!"

"I am not sure I want my butt to attract all the attention" I finally said standing up for myself "and what about the attention my other parts will draw in leggings?" I added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.