Toni With an 'I' - Cover

Toni With an 'I'

Copyright© 2014 by dirty little secret

Chapter 1

Gay Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Anthony was always different from the other boys -- but as he prepares to start high school, his life is about to change.

Caution: This Gay Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

I stood shaking in front of my father. His fist clenched around a half dozen colorful girl's bikini panties as the veins in his neck and forehead looked as if they were ready to burst from his beet-red face.

"These better not be yours faggot" he screamed already knowing the answer.

My dad, a man's man who played football in high school and college, was ecstatic when he was handed a bouncing baby boy 14 years ago who he proudly named Anthony Jr. - with great expectations I would follow in my namesake's footsteps. Unfortunately, I was always a very pretty little boy with feminine characteristics and mannerisms. My dad badgered me about playing sports and doing "manly" things - where I was happier playing dolls with the other girls in the neighborhood. I always knew I was different - not wanting to act like the wild boys who ran around half crazed in the neighborhood, eager to skip merrily down the sidewalk choosing to play hopscotch over football. I had no intention of being a girl - just loved looking pretty. When I was about nine years old I found a pair of girl's panties and dashed off to my bedroom to try them on. It was like a whole new world exploded in my brain as I gazed at myself standing in the full length mirror - I was beautiful! I had always hated the ugly white boy's briefs and now I added a rainbow of colors to my life. I started collecting girls panties and wearing them under my clothes. My mother, the co-conspirator, would launder them, fold them neatly and return them to me each wash day - even buying me packages of brightly colored bikini panties to add to my collection. And now here I stood before my dad with My Little Pony and a Rainbow Bright staring at me accusatorially from my dad's clenched fist.

"No son of mine is going to be a little queer" he bellowed shaking the windows as I cowered. I was unable to speak or even look him straight in his eyes. I needed my mom to protect me from this tirade - but she was off visiting a sick aunt for the rest of the week.

"Look at me like a man when I talk to you" he screamed, his face inches from my own. Grabbing my arm and dragging me to the center of the room.

"STRIP and goddammit please have real underwear on when you get those jeans off..." he commanded in a voice I knew left me no choice. Stalling for time I pulled my superman t-shirt off over my head and fought for time trying to decide how to get out of this confrontation as I kicked off my shoes.

"Dad, please..." I stammered only seeing his face redden even deeper crimson. I knew the inevitable was about to happen as I carefully unbuttoned my jeans and slowly pulled them down exposing the sky-blue satin panties hidden beneath. My jeans were not even to the floor when he grabbed my arm with such force he lifted me from the floor - my kicking feet dislodging the jeans from my legs as I hung suspended above the carpet. Tears rolled down my face as without a word my dad dragged me toward the garage as I sobbed that I was sorry and begged for him to stop, fearful I was about to get beat within inches of my life. Much to my horror he dragged me still sobbing into the front yard still only wearing the colorful panties.

"Dad ... pl ... pl ... pl ... please no. Everyone will see me like this" I sobbed pitifully as he dragged me to the front yard within fifteen feet of the street. I could see all my friends playing up and down the street, some looking up to see what the commotion was about. I stood there almost naked, my recently growing hairless testicles and penis barely hidden from view by the thin powder blue bikini panties with little whispie clouds floating along. My trembling body shook as I blushed wildly as I knew soon every boy who had teased me about being a "pansy" was about to get all the ammunition they would need to make life hell through the next years. And even worse, my small cock stood straight up under the satin material, almost ready to show itself from behind the elastic waist band. My mind raced "How could I be getting aroused at that terror racing through my brain?"

"Don't you fucking move 'till I tell you to" were his last words to me as I stood in the front yard and he turned and walked away leaving me alone in my indignity. I needed desperately to adjust my cock and balls in the tiny panties but was terrified to move. Suddenly my world crashed down around me as five of the neighborhood bullies (four guys and one girl) rode up on the bicycles pointing and laughing. I cringed as I saw their supersoakers holstered to their bikes.

"What a fucking little queer-boy" Steve taunted.

"Will you look at Tony wearing his little girl panties" added Carlos.

"I wouldn't be caught dead in panties like that - and I'm a girl" sneered Anita as the five dropped their bikes at the side of the road and circled me. I was totally defenseless against this group as they laughed and made crude comments.

"Please just leave me alone" I sobbed as I felt a stick poking at my rigid cock making me jump.

"Shut up sissy" I heard Anita hiss as the stick whistled through the air biting into my almost naked ass making me scream out in pain earning a second welt across my tender bottom.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.