Safe Passage - Cover

Safe Passage

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Summer is drawing to a close. April was a late arrival on the island but she was determined to have fun even if her best friend Lucy was unable to join her. There was always a chance of finding Romance and Adventure without her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Amputee   Military  

It was one of those rainy Monday mornings when Danny’s boat pulled into the harbor.

April had been anticipating his return for over a week.

This time, when she looked out onto the porch she was not disappointed again because his familiar bulk was sitting like a smiling Grizzly Bear on the rusting double swing in the corner. She ran outside even though all she had on was her favorite baby doll top and a pair of flimsy panties with little red hearts that let her overheated privates’ breathe comfortably in the stuffy night air. She plopped down on his lap not caring in the least that her womanhood was rubbing right on his erection like a magnet drawn to true north.

The only thing on April’s mind was to convince Danny that the move from the porch to her bed was not a major concession at this time in the morning. He was surprisingly a prim and proper old soul in such matters and she wished that he might evolve into more of an aggressive risk-taker despite his missing leg.

They only talked in vague terms and that was mutual because she had learned early on that it was dangerous to get into specifics with Danny and far better to keep things light because he was like a caged animal at times and didn’t want to say something that she might use to leverage him at a later time. So it all about where he had traveled, how successful was the expedition and how long he would be close enough to reach out and touch her and tell her his thoughts no matter how superficial or how intense.

The shrill sound of a barking dog in the distance should have annoyed them, but they totally ignored it as if it didn’t exist. What really mattered for them at that moment was the fact that they were both alive and filled with the juices of vital humanity.

The future looked bright and promising and she instinctively sensed that he was on the same channel as her in wanting to seal their reunion in the way that young people do when the only thing on their mind is the quickening pulse of anticipated pleasure.

April reached out and placed her palm on Danny’s chest feeling for the steady beat of his heart under his tightly fitted shirt and knowing that when he was later pressing down on her in their private seclusion, his thoughts would be centered on her alone and that nothing else would be there to clutter his mind with the unnecessary flotsam and jetsam of life’s boring existence.

They made their way up the stairs to her room and both made a beeline to the shower for a two for the price of one shower that helped conserve water at the same time. Danny made good use of the grab bar in the shower to balance his single leg.

April lathered up the wash cloth and did his spine and right down into his solid haunches with chunky cheeks of muscular mass. She reached around in front and gave him a thrill with her educated fist and Danny leaned against the tiles to steady his balance. When he paid back the favor, he ran his fingers right up into April’s sensitive pucker in back and she melted into the wall tiles like a water nymph in the grip of heated passion. They leaned into each other and somehow in the magic of the moment, he entered her from the rear and she held onto the tiles for dear life. They slammed together with the vitality of energetic youth and when he finally spurted his reward, she suddenly saw the universe revolve around her like some cosmic pinwheel of fate.

The short trip to the bed was like they were floating on the white fluffy carpet.

Her spread was already down at the foot of the bed and they first sat on the edge of the mattress and then rolled backwards until they were almost prone bone on top of each other. She could feel Danny’s manhood poking her inside her legs and she opened her knees to give him easier access. The tip of his family jewels touched her clitoris with a tentative tickle that triggered a little gush of juices all up and down her seriously wet feminine folds. She lifted her hips slightly and his bullet head nudged right up against her vaginal entryway and she knew that special moment when time stood still and she waited patiently for Danny to hunch into her pelvis with that familiar masculine move that usually initiated copulation for normal couples.

“Go in slowly, Danny, I want it to last on the way in because it feels so good. That’s the way, just like that. You have the sweetest dick ever, dearest Danny I hope you have been saving it all for me because I need a flood of you to drown all my loneliness.”

Danny stayed typically silent and he prolonged his long journey up her vaginal channel with ultimate success.

Eventually, he was bottoming out inside her well-lubricated cave and it was the signal for him to start pumping her with intense frenzy. Her first orgasm shocked her with its savage forest fire of lust. It swept over her like a fire storm of frantic humping and she knew her road to the finish would be gloriously thrilling.

“That’s it, Danny. Right there, sweetie, that’s where mama loves that magic touch. Oh, give it to me, Danny. Make me take it and give you all that I have to give and my soul on a silver platter to add to your trophy’s on the wall of your central core.

She could feel Danny’s exploring fingers move relentlessly into her posterior crack.

He was taking a shameful scouting expedition up the gap of no return between her sexy cheeks. She wasn’t one of those girls, she kept telling her hard of hearing psyche like a little warning of what might be in store for her if she allowed her submission to turn into passive acceptance of deviant sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.