Safe Passage
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Summer is drawing to a close. April was a late arrival on the island but she was determined to have fun even if her best friend Lucy was unable to join her. There was always a chance of finding Romance and Adventure without her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Amputee   Military  

When April woke up the next morning she could tell that Danny was still asleep. He had behaved himself the entire night and she was a little bit relieved and yet disappointed at the same time. It would have been nice to have gotten rid of her cherry in a situation where she was totally lacking in guilt and at the mercy of a naked man in her bed. If only Danny wasn't such a nice guy and respectful of her feminine secrets.

She looked under the covers and saw that he was in a state of arousal with his huge rod sticking out in front like some sort of magical tool of pleasure. The top of his body was naked and her pajama bottoms were hanging down below his hips because he probably found them too tight. All she had to do was to push her bottom back slightly and she would feel the power of his manhood right on her smooth buttocks. Besides, she still had her swimsuit bottoms on even if they were buried in her crack after sleeping all night. She reached behind her and lightly encircled the bullet tip with her fingers leading him to her spread open crack. He moaned restlessly but she was determined to have his thing buried up there where it would help make her have an early morning happy ending.

April slowly removed her fingers and used one hand to lift one of her delicately curved cheeks up to allow him deeper access. Fortunately, the presence of some pre-cum made his passage easy and he slid inside with little difficulty. She felt the tip right on her rear door opening but he was not aware how close he was to anal paradise. It was delicious just to rest easy in that position and not make any movement at all. His arm came across her shoulder and his hand settled right on top of one of her boobs like it was drawn by a magnet. She started to tremble in that familiar way like on those nights when she used her teddy bear to make her feel good before going to sleep.

For a moment she thought Danny was starting to wake up but he just pulled her closer like a security blanket and she felt him push inside her just fraction of an inch. It was enough to trigger her off into a fantastic orgasm that left her weak and content with her heart still beating rapidly and her toenails tingling with electric current.

Danny sighed behind her.

"Oh, Gloria, that is so nice."

April hid her smile with her fist.

"Who the hell is Gloria?"

The question was unspoken but she made a mental note to interrogate Danny at the first opportunity. Right at the moment she was faced with the reality of the drenching spurts of man-juice that was running down her legs and onto the sheets. She quickly jumped out of bed without waking her bed partner up and wiped her legs off with the towel left over from the shower she had taken the previous night. She also used it to mop up the bedding without disturbing Danny's still throbbing cock and hoped he would just think it was a limited emission generated by his sub-conscious desire.

She was already in the shower when he woke up and the sound of his voice startled her out of her daydreams in the heated mist.

"I think I got your bed a little wet, April. I must have had an accident after I fell asleep. You must think I am a dork or something."

She smiled knowing he was totally clueless about her depraved nocturnal play.

"That's all right, Danny, it is time for them to do the linen anyway. Do you want to join me?"

He laughed and responded,

"Sure, but you got to wash me. I have a hard time balancing on one leg and my device doesn't take to random showers."

He got in behind her and she turned around allowing his big hands to rest on her shoulders. When she looked down, she saw that he was just as hard and stiff as he was in bed.

"You have a soldier standing at attention, Mister!"

Danny pulled her closer until her mound was rubbing tightly against his erection.

"See if you can't get him to go to "At Ease!" with that pretty pussy?"

All of a sudden, April realized this was probably the time for her to lose her cherry. It was so perfect with the warm water running down her body and Danny's hands resting on her shoulders like a lover's embrace. She moved forward slightly and her lips formed a teasing round circle as his rock-hard cock knocked on her entryway. They rocked together in the cascading water and he slowly inserted his equipment further and further until she was forced into a series of little kittenish mews as he pushed her membrane aside to slide into that liquid pool of vaginal ectoplasm.

April looked up into Danny's eyes and saw he had them closed savoring the sensation of her virginal offering. It made her explode with her female juices and she desperately hung on to him just as much as he hung on to her for support in the taking.

The warm water soothed the burning passion of the pair locked in a union so tight and furious that they almost looked like a single person with two heads, four arms and three feet. He had his hands on top of her shoulders and she had her palms grasping his buttocks like she was testing him for tenderness and muscular development. She was tempted to move her fingers into his crack but was afraid to do anything that would expose the depth of her longing for his anticipated touch.

Danny pulled out just before he came letting his fiery semen splashed across her tummy and up into her belly button. The sticky goo was quickly erased by the falling shower spray and they finished up their shower and went out to meet the new day.

It was time to head for the secluded cove and a promised picnic on the almost deserted north shore.

The offshore waves were gentle on the north side. Only some distant ships in the sea-lanes were visible floating on the horizon. The beach was almost deserted except for some teenagers digging for clams and moving further along the coast where the beach had more depth than in the cove. The remnants of previous picnics were visible in the edge of the sand but the high tide pretty much took care of everything else. Some interesting pieces of driftwood randomly lay scattered here and there and Alicia was tempted to gather some of them for possible later transfer into decorative designs. She gave up on the idea almost immediately because they were too big for easy transport back to her home on the mainland.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.