Jessica's Story
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

Casey for some unknown reason ran off, and we couldn't find him for a few hours. By the time we had found him, he had been in an accident. After being caught having sex with both Casey and Paul at the same time by Grandpa Dave, and having Casey run off, my mind was in a really weird place. I had the craziest sex dream, and it didn't involve any of the men that I usually have sex with. The dream starred me getting pounded by Grandpa Dave. I was relieved to find out it was just a dream.

I was really starting to worry about Casey. It was a little over two and a half months since his accident. Not only has he hardly talked to me or anyone, but he has also stayed away from having sex with either his sister or me. He won't even do oral or anal with us. Both April and I have tried to talk to him, but neither of us have had any luck. The only one that seems to have any luck talking to him is Jillian. And that's even rarely done. I've heard April cry herself to sleep at night a lot. I sometimes think the only thing that keeps Jillian from crying is the fact that she has my mom to talk to on the phone. I still find it weird that those two are now an item. They made things official shortly after we found Casey and before my mom left returning to her business trip. They have even set a date for their wedding. It'll be the day after my mom comes back from her business trip. The date that was picked will be in just over one week. And to help things go smoothly and that will also be the day I get married to Paul. I know I've practically been living like we're already married whenever I'm able to visit him, but still I can't wait for the day I'm truly Mrs. Jessica Cassandra Valentine–Williams. Okay the last name is still a work in progress.

"What's wrong Jess? You look stressed," said Paul as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and squeezed my naked breasts.

"Letting all that stress build-up isn't good for you or the baby. I don't think even what we gave you to protect both, you and the baby could handle that kind of stress," said Kyle before he moved around and feasted upon my pussy.

"I think I may know something that may cheer you up," said Paul. He had me get up on the bed and mount him. He was soon balls deep in my pussy. Then Kyle got behind me and tried to join Paul in my pussy. I used to love it when they doubled up in me. But after getting caught by Grandpa Dave and Casey running off the way he did I didn't really like that way very much. I mean I still did it with them but when one was in my ass or pussy, the other one had to be in my mouth, or they would have to let me rub their dick with my hands. After each time we would have sex I would insist on checkups.

As soon as I felt Kyle's dick touch my pussy lips I sat up and turned enough to look at him. I didn't say a word, but I could see from the look on his face that mirrored mine that he understood that I wasn't ready for that. Kyle pulled away from my hind end and then walked in front of me.

"Sorry Jessica. I just thought enough time had passed that you would be willing to try that again. I mean you used to love doing that. How about Jr. pulls out, and I get my cock slick in there and then have you lick off your juices," said Kyle.

I smiled and nodded, and enjoyed myself, with only a few short seconds of an empty feeling as Paul's manhood left me only to be filled in with my father's. My lovers and I went through a few different positions, for as long as we could that morning. I found myself needing to take their loads inside as often as I could, and despite the fact that we had been going at it for a good share of the night, I still needed this. I hoped I wasn't becoming a nymphomaniac. After I got enough energy and strength back I got up and turned off the camera.

"I know we may not have normal lives, but it still feels weird that my mom requested that we make a few videos of our sex lives together," I said.

"Ha it's not as strange as the fact that she requested the videos to be for her. Or the fact she has asked to have sex with me and dad both when she gets back." Paul paused and quietly asked, "You did know that part didn't you? She said she wants it to be an early wedding present. Her last trip down the pleasures of having sex with men," said Paul.

I suddenly dropped the pants I had picked up when he said that and replied, "I hadn't known that actually. What is that slut thinking?" Paul and Kyle were about to say something, and I merely laughed. "Relax I'm just kidding. I know she's not a slut. It's just a joke between the two of us. I might tell you one day. Besides we're running late."

Paul and I took a trip to the automatic shower cleaner together you know the one that you could take with clothes on and still turn out clean and dry. Doing that though was getting increasingly difficult with this growing belly of mine. After letting Kyle run the tests on the babies to make sure they were fine we met April at the door near the living room. We were greeted with huge hugs.

"I thought you two would never make it out on time. School will be starting soon," said April.

Jillian then walked into view and took one look at me and said, "I can't believe how beautiful you are getting. So how are you feeling?"

"Physically, I'm fine. But emotionally I couldn't be happier. Especially after your compliment and my morning exercises." I told my soon to be step mother.

It wasn't long until we heard Cassie's laugh followed by footsteps. Kyle handed Cassie over to me. I looked her over to make sure everything was fine, and I was about to give her a bottle when April coughed and tapped her wrist phone watch. With some hesitation, I handed my daughter over to Jillian. As I watched Jillian leave the house with Cassie, I thought about how after everything had settled down shortly after I was finally reunited with Cassie and Kyle and Paul talked me into going back to school and not becoming a stay at home mother, we picked Jillian to be Cassie's babysitter. The routine was on the days I stayed at Paul's and the next day was a school day (which, by the way, didn't happen as often as I would have liked. I did need to actually do school work) Jillian would come here and drop off April and pick up Cassie. And Casey would ride the bus from his house to school.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.