Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 24

Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

I was having sex with both Paul and Casey at the same time and was caught by my Grandpa. We tried to explain things to the man without telling him I was his granddaughter by blood. And that is how we ended up in the living room listening to a lecture from him.

"I couldn't believe it when I walked in on you three going at it like wild animals. Two guys on one girl at the same time isn't the way it should be done. These things need to be done more discreetly, or else you might as well have a sign that says, "Line forms here." I know you don't want to hear about this from me, so I'll tell you that there are a few things you can do that would get me to stop talking," said Grandpa Dave.

I was afraid to ask what it was that would get him to stop. That question in this family was too scary. Last time I asked a question like that I ended up getting double penetration from two men in the family. Not that I'm complaining about it though, because it was and continues to be fun. Despite what Paul and Kyle have said, I didn't think either, I nor my unborn babies could handle three cocks at once.

Paul seemed to be stiff as a board, and not in the way or area that I liked as he sternly asked, "And what would those ways be?"

Grandpa Dave looked towards Kyle and said, "Your father tells me that you two are getting married soon. Well, I would like for you to allow me to..." here it comes he's going to ask to join in on the fun during the wedding night. "Let me pay for the wedding, or the honeymoon. And I also want you Paul to be the only one to be making love to your wife at least for a couple of days after the wedding. Also no sex two days before the wedding either. And there's one more condition. The wedding needs to be soon."

Jaws were on the floor, metaphorically any ways, after Grandpa Dave's conditions were made. None of us were expecting that response. After the initial shock was gone, I was glad I didn't have one more sex partner.

"Why does the wedding need to be soon," Paul asked.

"Because I don't want my Great Grandchild to be born out of wedlock. Don't look so surprised," said Grandpa Dave.

"But you gave us a list of things dad told you, and Jessica being pregnant wasn't one of those things," said Paul.

"Excuse me but can I leave? I need to take care of Cassie," I said.

As I walked away from them, I muttered to myself, "And I also need to plan a wedding." a pause. "I guess that's not so bad."

I sat down with Cassie and was rocking in the chair. But I didn't realize I was about to doze off until April came rushing in.

April was really worried as she said, "Jessica! I can't find Casey anywhere. I need help to find him."

"He wouldn't just run off. He's probably hiding from my grandpa. Grandpa did just catch Casey, Paul, and I having sex. We'll see him soon," I said.

"I think the fact that I'd been having sex with Charles more often than with him finally got to Casey. That and..." April trailed off.

"And what? What else is there April," I asked in a worried tone.

"He may have found my pregnancy test. I took it when we first got here. And I may have left it out. It was positive. And we haven't had sex since before my last period. He knows he's not the father," stated April.

Without another word, I ran to the living room and first asked if anyone had seen Casey. When they said they hadn't, we called Jillian and everyone went out looking for him. Everyone except my mom, Cassie and I, we stayed at Kyle's place. I woke up a couple of hours later and found my mom holding my sleeping daughter.

Sleepily I asked, "Mom, has there been any word on Casey?"

Silence and then she shook her head no. Then she spoke up, "They called about twenty minutes ago. Someone claimed to have seen him by the high school but when they got there, there was no sign of him. We have a lot of people helping now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.