Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 23

Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

Paul proposed to me in the old-fashioned way by getting down on one knee. Then we had a wonderful party in the park. When I got back to Jillian's house, I found my mother and my daughter that had been taken from me almost a year ago. Then I took my daughter, April, and Casey to Paul's house to give my mom and Jillian some private alone time to catch up. Who knew my mom swung that way? Total surprise there. Finally, I somehow ended up having sex with both Paul and Casey at the same time. While I was stuck in between the two with their members deep inside me someone who Paul called Grandpa comes barging in, catching us.

"Kyle Jr., answer me. Don't just stay there with your mouth open. What do you think you're doing to that poor girl? You should know that's not how you treat a lady. Who is she," said Grandpa?

I heard Cassie cry, and I tried to push Paul off of me. Pushing him had no effect, so I said, "Paul please I need up."

I ran over to Cassie as fast as I could and picked her up. Once I found out I was pregnant the first time I did a lot of research online about baby care. But I still felt unprepared for this. I was so busy with my daughter that I didn't pay attention to what was going on with the men. I fed her, and I changed her; I know most people find changing diapers weird and try to avoid it whenever they could. At least, that's what I heard. But for some reason, I found taking care of Cassie exciting. But she was still crying. I walked out from behind the curtained off area, so I could ask if anyone knew what was wrong with my baby.

"For the last time Grandpa, it's not what it looks like. And don't call me Kyle or even Junior," said Paul.

"I need help. Cassie won't stop crying," I pleaded.

"Oh for goodness sake, don't tell me that she brought her kid sister along, and you were having sex in the same room as the baby with only a curtain separating you. Where did my Grandson learn this from? Where? What seems to be the matter with the baby," said Grandpa?

I told him all I did, and he asked me if he could help. I handed Cassie over to him, and he propped her on his chest and gently patted her back until she burped and quieted down. It wasn't until that moment that I realized something. I let out some kind of crazy noise and ran for the bathroom. I opened the door without leaving the bathroom. Once I was settled down enough I called out asking if someone could hand me my clothes. Shortly after that Paul came in holding Cassie and my clothes.

When I was fully dressed, and once again holding my daughter, I asked, "Paul? When you said grandpa did you mean that man out there is your mother's dad?" I had really hoped it was that.

"No he's Dad's dad so that makes him our Grandpa. He has a blood connection to you. Sorry," said Paul.

"Oh my god. That means my Grandpa saw me naked and having sex with two guys, one of those guys being my own brother. What am I going to do? That's not exactly the first impression I wanted to give when I met my Grandpa." I said in shock and disbelief.

I took a few deep breaths before I tried to walk out to talk to Grandpa, but they didn't help. I even tried to count to ten. Eventually, Paul massaged my shoulders.

Paul then turned me around, looked me in the eyes, and said, "Everything will be fine. He may talk loud, but he's a big softy on the inside."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.