Jessica's Story
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

I officially got engaged, reunited with my mother, and got my daughter back, and I now have custody of her again and it's all thanks to the two of the men in my life.

I spent so much time looking at my daughter that day. I wanted to find out everything I could about her. I hadn't been given the chance to hold or even look at her when she was born. I mean I did get a quick look. From the quick glimpse I saw of her, I knew they weren't lying when they said this baby was mine. She had my mom's eyes and my eyes and thankfully none of her father's features. Oh and she had the cutest smile. Let me tell you it was very strange for me to change my first diaper. I wouldn't let anyone do it for me, but I did let them give me pointers. Finally, Cassie fell asleep in my arms.

"Jess it's time for us to go home," said Paul.

"Oh I didn't realize it was so late. I'll see you later." I said without even looking away from my baby.

"You and Cassie are coming with us too," said Paul.

Now that was something that caused me to look away from my daughter.

"What? I thought I was going to stay here for a while," I said.

"You are going to for a while but not tonight. It seems like there're a couple of ladies here that need to get reacquainted, if you know what I mean," said Paul.

I hadn't understood what he meant until Paul nodded towards where I last saw my mom. I saw them sitting really close to one another and talking quietly. It wasn't until I saw Jillian lean in and lightly kiss my mom on the cheek and down her neck. After that everyone quickly said their good-byes.

When we finally reached Paul's house Kyle greeted us saying, "Hello everyone. Okay Jessica everything is set up for Cassandra's room and April and Casey can use any of the guest bedrooms."

"I'm staying with Cassie. She's not leaving my side," I stated.

"That's why you're going in Paul's art room. I'm guessing Paul will be with you," said Kyle.

Paul nodded and then Casey said way too fast and enthusiastically, "April and I will be sharing a room too. What? I've never stayed in a house this big. It's kind of creepy."

"You don't need to make up excuses Casey. Everyone here knows you two have sex as often as you can." I said.

"Fine then could you at least tell me where the bedroom, and the bathroom are," asked Casey.

After we said goodnight, and I put Cassie in her little bed/crib, Paul and I sat down on his bed. He put his arm around me kissed the side of my head and said, "You're going to be a great mother. I'm so glad my dad, and I could do this for you."

"Thanks and you will be too. Uh I mean you'll be a good father too. Not a mother that would just be weird. Oh my goodness now I can't stop picturing you with boobs." I stammered out.

"So you seriously want me to be Cassie's father," asked Paul? Although something about the way he said it made it seem like it wasn't exactly a question.

"I couldn't imagine you not being in her life now. You're going to..." I was saying before I was interrupted.

I would have gone on and on, but Paul put his hand on my cheek and let his fingers glide across the spot I let only him touch, and he kissed me while gently lowering me to the bed. He started to slip his hands up my top and rubbed his hands over my breasts.

"Oh, I notice you have no bra today? Nice," said Paul.

We continued to kiss. Paul eventually got my shirt off but when he tried to take my pants off, I put my hands on his and held them there.

I looked over to my daughter, "We can't do that with her in the room. Maybe we should wait."

"I'll wait for as long as you need me too. Even if I have to wait until the day of or after the wedding," said Paul.

"Yes but you have April and other girls if you need," I responded.

"No. No I don't. I have you. Only you." Paul said as he lifted up my hand and showed me my ring.

It was my turn to attack him. We ripped of each other's clothes, and I got on top of him, placed his member where it belonged and soon our hips met, again and again and again. We were going at it until the door suddenly opened.

"Hey April I'm sorry I freaked out, but I'm willing to ... Whoa, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to barge in like this," said Casey.

"Casey would do you mind," I asked?

"Mind what? Oh the door. Sorry," said Casey.

He closed the door and stood there looking at us. I felt embarrassed with him seeing me on top of Paul, and his cock shoved up my pussy. I just know he must be seeing a really wet pussy because I was near the end of a huge orgasm as he walked in.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.