Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 19

Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

Things happened recently. Most of those things I would rather not think about. But one thing I love and wouldn't mind talking about is Paul was getting my engagement ring.

I waited curled up in the car for a few minutes before Calder, and his group came out. For some reason, Calder was talking to his sister who looked really sad. The other girl who I guess she was his fiancée. She tapped on the window, so I rolled it down.

"Yes," I asked.

"I'm sorry if anything that Clara said offended you. She is so energetic and sometimes doesn't think first. It may be kind of an early age to have babies, but I don't think she was trying to put you down or anything. She does consider you a friend. And she hates hurting her friends. She would like to make it up to you," said this strange lady.

I sat up straight and looked at her and said, "No need. It's just I've had a lot on my mind lately, and some subjects are kind of sensitive at the moment. It's just when she reacted that way, it made me think of how my mom will act when she finds out that not only am I engaged but pregnant with twins."

Shocked this girl said, "Wow. Twins. That's amazing. You and I have something in common. However, as far as the telling your mom thing, don't worry. We just met, but Clara has told me enough about you that I can tell that whoever raised you must be a terrific woman. You'll do fine." This young lady who looked only a year or two older than I did start to turn around.

"Wait. There is one thing I would like to ask you." I said. She turned back to me, and I asked, "What's your name.

"Wow I can't believe I spaced that out. My name is Clarissa Brewster. However, people call me Clara. I'm Calder's fiancée," answered Clarissa.

"If they call you Clara it must get really confusing at times if his sister's name is also Clara." I joked as I got out of the car.

I first gave Clarissa a hug then I headed towards Clara and gave her one as well and told her I was fine and gave her the explanation I gave her soon to be sister-in-law on why I was sad and left the way I had. On the way home I had Paul stop. I saw something I couldn't resist. I had almost missed it because I had spent so much time looking at my ring.

I pulled Paul out of the car and pulled him into a cornfield; which was kind of strange for this time of the year.

"Okay Jess, what are we doing in the middle of a cornfield," asked Paul.

I then looked around and then got onto my knees and started to fumble with his zipper and pushed his hands away when he tried to stop me. I let a grin spread across my lips as soon as I noticed that he didn't have any undies on underneath his pants.

I looked up to him and said, "Naughty boy."

I turned my head slightly and gently held the tip of his member up, so I could lick from his base up to the tip. When I got to the tip after the second or third time I removed my hand, and I took his cock as far down my throat as I could. Eventually, I felt movement in him that let me know he was about to blow. I pulled away and stood up, and kissed him. I enjoyed how he squirmed as I would kiss him after giving him a blow job. It was intriguing to me how he would then start to send his tongue as far down my throat as possible. Soon I pulled away and started to pull my shirt off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.