Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 18

Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

April underwent the procedure that would supposedly let her be able to have puppies. While doing so I had to give a hand ... or two hands. I had to stimulate different parts of April's body and I kind of got carried away. April and I made some confessions to one another. And finally Charles is getting eager to mate and breed with April.

"Can we get started Doctor? I have an itch, and it needs to be scratched," said April.

With a smile Dr. Queen answered, "In just a moment. First, we need to set things up. And you need a little something first."

The boys brought in the items that Eve requested. One of which was a mat. The doctor gave April a little tablet to put into her mouth. After everything was set up, Dr. Queen gave the okay to get into position on the mat. Eve had to correct April when she sat down on what looked like a little foot stool or something then tried to lay upon the mat on her back. She was then told to get on her hands and knees and rest her upper body on the stool, let's just call it the bench.

When Charles started to sniff and inspect in between April's legs, I started to think about how she and I had practically confessed our feelings to one another but how my feelings for Paul were still stronger. I also thought of the first week I had been at her house. First night I caught her and Casey making out. The second night I caught her naked and playing with her pussy with her big dildo, the same one that we have since used many times on one another. And finally on the sixth night I caught them naked and in a sixty-nine position. Then I thought of how things could have been if we hadn't had the men in our lives. I was then brought back into reality when I heard April cry out.

I found her being penetrated by Charles for the first time. After a while, she went from having a worried look to a very happy look on her face.

My voice cracked as I said, "Excuse me I need to go out for a bit." April hadn't seem to hear me.

I got upstairs, put my back to the wall in the living room, and slid to the floor. I thought, "What's wrong with me?"

"Talk to me, and we can try to figure things out," said Paul.

Startled I asked, "What? What are you talking about?"

Paul sat next to me and said, "I was worried when you left. I wanted to check and see if there was anything I could do. I was about to leave to give you a moment to yourself when you asked what was wrong with you."

"Sorry I hadn't realized I said that out loud." I cried a little then said, "I just felt weird seeing her doing that with Charles. I don't know why. I enjoy seeing her with Casey, a little less with you. However, I can't handle seeing her with..."

"You care for April. That's easy to see. Maybe it's because what she wants to do with him goes against everything you've been taught until now." Paul winced as he added, "It could be one of those or a combination of those and the meds we gave you when you were getting pierced."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well you seemed as if you were still wanting to have sex. And my dad figured to help the baby out we would give you something that would make it possible to have the kind of sex you're used to and keep the babies safe. It's not like having two cocks pounding away at your pussy is healthy for the babies. That and he remembered you said something about almost having sex with Charles yourself. We knew if you got horny enough to actually do it giving you the meds were the safest thing for you." As he said you, Paul placed his hand on my belly and looked into my eyes, letting me know he meant more than just me.

"If we're going to be married, I need to tell you something." I took a deep breath and said, "Both April and I kind of confessed to one another."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.