Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 17

Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

I finally had the opportunity to ask for Kyle's help to get my pussy pierced. It left me feeling a little groggy after. Around that time, Kyle's specialist friend had arrived, and it was time for April's crazy dream to start to come true. I was still unsure about this, but if it made my friend happy, then who was I to argue?

"I'm going to need some items. Do you two boys think you can get them for me," said Doctor Queen as she handed Kyle a list.

"No problem," said Kyle.

I started to get up and follow them when April saw me and called out, "Could you stay with me Jess?"

Great I did not want to stay in the same room with the Doctor and no men in there with me. Don't get me wrong the Doctor was beautiful, and she seemed nice; I also didn't have any problems with her being a lesbian. One of my best friends from New York was a lesbian. And I even had my first kiss with her. It's just that something about Eve just made me uncomfortable.

After the boys left Dr. Queen sat down next to April, who was now on the table that I had been when I got pierced. She looked April in the eyes and said, "Okay there are a few things you should know first. I'm going to have to put you under because some of these things will be a bit uncomfortable, and I need you completely calm. I'm going to extract some of your eggs, and I'm going to leave them in the storage unit that Kyle has here. Then I'm going to insert this device into your lower lips down there. This is the part that you'll need to be under for. It's going to release..." the doctor went into really technical scientific terms that neither April, nor I could understand. Eve could tell we had no idea what she was saying, and she even tried to simplify it a few times before saying, "It's going to release stuff that changes you inside that will allow you to have human/puppy hybrid babies."

"Oh. You could have just said that to begin with. I also would like to know if it would be okay if we filmed all this. Including the mating with Charles," said April.

Dr. Queen said that would be okay, and she went on to explain more stuff. She used easier descriptions of things this time. Eventually, April was put under as the Doctor had said. It was interesting watching as the eggs were extracted. There was a camera on the device, and we watched on a screen that magnified things enough so we could count each egg. There were a lot of the eggs. About 20 years ago there was a huge drop in births, and the scientists came up with a way for the females to produce a lot more eggs and for a longer time into our lives. It was not a common thing for women in their sixties to have babies. So if a woman's eggs were completely drained in something like this it wouldn't take long for more eggs to be produced.

After the extraction, Dr. Queen had me massage April's pussy muscles for a moment before having me insert something that was the size of a quarter from the early twenty-first century. Money had changed a lot since then, but I won't get into that now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.