Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

I had just agreed to have sex with my boyfriend and his father, and I was nervous. I was having flashbacks of when my Mother's ex-husband had forced me into sex and all the things that came from that. And they got more intense when Kyle put his hands on my body.

It was different though when he said I could take off my own clothing. I felt kind of dirty as I stripped off in front of both Paul and his father Kyle. But for some strange reason, it also felt kind of nice. Just a little bit though and I had no idea why. But when Kyle started to take off his clothes, I flinched even worse, and I was starting to hyperventilate.

"Dad I think maybe things should go slower." Paul told his father. The way he said it though almost sounded like a question.

"I thought I was taking it slow. So what do you suggest Paul?" stated Kyle.

Paul thought for a moment then said, "Maybe have her remove your clothes? Or have her say how fast you should be going."

I didn't know if I should scowl at Paul or kiss him for that suggestion. Instead, I looked towards Kyle. Kyle was staring into empty space. However, this time he didn't give off that odd and pervy feeling. It seemed more peaceful.

Paul snapped his fingers in front of his dad and then Kyle said calmly, "I think it may be better if she were to take off my clothes, at least some of them if not all of them. That way, she could really set the pace of things."

I stood in front of him, and I started with his first button. After that I went until his chest was visible. Then I put my hands on his chest and froze. I froze partially in fright and partially because he had a very nice chest. Wow.

After not moving Kyle spoke up, "Listen, if this is too much for you, we could always delay or even cancel this deal."

"What? Cancel? We can't; I agreed to this, and once I put my mind to something I don't back down. Especially not after the fact that I'm already naked. So no talking us out of this so you could break us up." I pleaded.

It was then that I just ripped his shirt open and tore it off of his body. I paused and looked at the shirt in my hand and said, "Sorry about that. I guess I got a little carried away with the shirt."

"No worries. Dad can always afford new ones. Heck you could even get rid of all the clothes he has, and I mean all of them, and he could replace them before the day is over," stated Paul.

Paul still seemed stressed but after what I did with his dad's shirt and how I apologized about it; he seemed a little less upset. I noticed Kyle had another shirt on. I had never seen anything like it before. I got closer to it and was picking at it before I looked into Kyle's eyes. Dang it I just found out where Paul got that gorgeous look from that I could never refuse.

I was melting on the inside, mostly in between my legs. Then I foolishly asked, "What is this, I've never seen something like this before?"

Kyle had a confused look on his face, and so I picked at his shirt and showed him what I was talking about.

He laughed and said, "It's a tank top. Well a new stronger version than what the world is used to. My company just developed it. Its purpose is to..."

"Can we just skip this part, and save it for another time. We don't really need any more distractions until this is over with. I'm afraid that if we take too long ... well you know." I said.

Kyle nodded and let me continue to his pants. I left the tank top there for possible removal later.

I got down on my knees and reached for his pants and noticed that it was made of the new material that you press a button, and it would zip itself up. And it would look like there was no zipper at all. I put four of my fingers down the waistband of his pants and pressed the button with my thumb. It didn't sound like the normal zipping sound it's just hard to explain, but it sounded nice as his pants came undone. I then slipped Kyle's pants down, and he stepped out of them. I threw them into the corner across the room with his shirt. I stood up and walked to the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.