Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

I had just asked my boyfriend how many of his girlfriends before me, his father has had sex with and without hesitation he replied, "Not all, but it was more than I would like to admit. I would say more than half. Only a few were freaked out enough to run off instead of having sex with both of us." Paul embraced me and added, "But I can't let him do that with you. I care too much."

With my head nestled against his shoulder, I whispered, "But what if I agree to do it with him?"

He quickly moved us apart he still had his hands on my shoulders as he looked shocked then mad.

I needed to say what was on my mind so when he was about to say something I interrupted him and said, "Look. It's the only way he will let us stay together. I love you so much. More than I've ever cared about anything in my life." I paused and looked at him, "It is the only way we'll be able to stay together isn't it?"

Paul nodded his head and said, "I think so, at least for a while. We could stay away from one another for a while. Then eventually we could try to talk him into letting us see each other again. I'll be risky. But after what you went through with your Mother's ex-husband, I couldn't let you go through with my dad forcing you to do it with us."

"I couldn't be separated from you for ... Wait that was the second time you said with us? What do you mean by that? Do you mean your dad would have me have sex with the both of you at the same time or separately?" I said very confused.

"I would say that if he did it like normal it would be both actually. Although it's mostly with the both of us. He's kind of weird like that." Paul told me with a straight face.

I swallowed deeply. I had been hoping that he would tell me that this was some sick joke. But unfortunately, it wasn't. We sat out there for a little while longer before we both agreed to what we had to do to stay together.

We went back into the house and found Kyle in the living room. He saw us and was smiling. That smile only flickered for the briefest of seconds. My nerves started to flare again, and something inside me was telling me to turn around and run away. Maybe I could figure some way to manipulate the transporter to transport me to my mother. I didn't really want to fly because flying made me nervous. I know when Paul suggested it; I was happy but not at the moment. But then I looked into Paul's eyes and softly enough so only Paul could hear I said, "Curse your beautiful eyes."

"What was that," Paul asked.

I didn't respond I just walked with Paul and stood across the room from his dad.

In what seemed like a sympathetic tone Kyle asked, "Have you made a decision yet?"

I nodded my head and nervously walked towards him, and held onto my top protectively and asked, "When would you like to ... to do this? Will it just be the two of us? Or will Paul ... Will Paul be joining us?"

Kyle looked at his son and next back to me and responded with a smirk and said, "So Junior has told you what to expect then?"

"More or less," I said.

Kyle stood up and walked towards me; he looked me over then told his son to move so he could have a better look at me. At first, Paul didn't but with a look that I didn't see Paul moved away and whispered something. I couldn't hear all of it, but it sounded like he said, please don't, or something like that.

Kyle looked me over again but this time without my boyfriend blocking his view. He was behind me and ran his hands over my shoulders and then down my sides and then cupped my breast.

"Nice size you have. They seem healthy. You must be taking good care of them. But I wonder why there is no bra? Did you leave it in my son's room earlier? Where you in that much of a rush," said Kyle.

I felt weird with him evaluating my body like that. However, my body tingled once he had gently felt my breast up the way he had. He had magical fingers. If it felt that good on my boobs, I wondered how it would feel elsewhere on my body. I shuddered with that thought.

Responding to his question I said, "With the new material, they're putting in bras these days my body has a funny reaction to them. So I never wear bras. My mom used to worry about them sagging one day, but she figured there's nothing I could do because I was allergic to them."

Kyle signaled something to Paul. Paul looked sad as he nodded and went to the fireplace and pressed a button. After that there was a weird sound within the room, the furniture started to move, and some started to shift forms. Where there used to be a couch, there was now a bed. If it weren't for what was about to happen, I would be in awe of this.

I jumped when Kyle put his arms on my shoulders again and said into my ear, "How about we start now? I think that would be good don't you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.