Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

A knock came to Jessica's door. She let it continue without answering it. Soon the person got tired of knocking without an answer.

A moment later, April quietly called out, "Jessica? Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No you can't. I just need to be alone." Jessica cried out.

Silence came for a couple of moments then suddenly a scrapping noise from her door knob and then a click. April had just unlocked her door from the outside. Jessica picked up a stuffed kitty cat from her bed getting ready to throw it. But she paused when she saw the look on April's face. Then she just dropped the animal back onto the bed.

April ran over to the girl she saw as a sister with benefits and held her in her arms. She stayed that way for a couple of minutes letting Jessica cry.

"What happened Jessica? Did Paul break up with you," asked April.

Jessica just shook her head and cried again before saying, "I was ... sob ... I was having sex with Paul, and we were ... we were caught by his dad. I was so scared I ran out of the house all the way home without even putting my pants or shoes back on."

It caught April's attention that Jess just admitted that she ran all the way here half naked. She wanted to make some kind of funny comment about it, but stopped herself because she knew that this wasn't the time to mention something like that.

So April settled on a different direction on something unusual to say, "So Kyle demanded you two break up? Was he mad?"

Jessica was about to say something when the phone rang. If Jessica had been thinking properly she wouldn't have answered the phone.

Too late she said, "Hello. This is Jessica can I help you?"

Hesitation and then Paul said, "Jessica, are you okay?"

Jessica hung the phone up. The phone rang a moment later and kept ringing repeatedly. Jessica kept on hanging up on him, and eventually she just shut the phone off.

So it was up to April to comfort Jessica. She tried to do the sisterly thing and leave anything sexual out of it. Eventually, Casey came looking for them.

"Hey pretty ladies Jillian says dinner is ready," said Casey. But as soon as he saw Jessica, he added, I'll just tell her you'll be down later."

Both April and Casey eventually left Jessica alone so that she could gather her thoughts. About 30 minutes later, April came back to her room.

"Paul's here and he really wants to talk to you. I think you should. And here he brought this." April said as she threw a package onto Jessica's bed.

Jessica opened it and found her pants and other items of clothing. Jessica took her time to think things through then she got up fixed her shirt to go back to the form it had been, and then put her pants on without her panties, and then she put her shoes on.

"I know he won't leave until I talk to him, so I'll just get this over with," said Jessica.

I was standing outside trying not to watch Paul as he sat on his car. Part of me was uncomfortable, and the other part of me wanted to push him down and finish what we started at his place. Whenever I glance at him out of the corner of my eye, I see him looking at me. I eventually just sat down on the bench Jillian has outside.

"Okay I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry that my dad caught us. He wasn't supposed to come home for at least a couple more hours from NOW." He froze to see if I was paying attention. "Okay my dad says he wants to talk to us both today. He said it would have to be today if we wanted to stay together."

I still didn't say anything, and I refused to talk or even look at him directly. He finally turned around and went to his car. He got in and stayed for a moment. I could see that he was sad. My heart just about died but raced when he finally turned on the car.

I ran to his car and tried to open the door. When it didn't open I beat against the window and cried out, "Let me in."

He half smiled and unlocked the door. When I sat down I leaned over throwing myself into him and kissed his lips. I told him with all my heart, "I can't lose you. I love you too much." I looked towards the house and turned back to Paul, "I've got to let Jillian know I'm going to your place."

I kissed him again and went inside. I told Jillian, and she made me promise to get a bite on the way first. Twenty minutes later, we sat outside Paul's house as I ate my small sandwich.

I put my hand on the button to open the door. Then Paul grabbed my hand and said, "Listen Jess. I don't know what my father is going to say or even do. But no matter how strange or awkward it may get please know this. I can't lose you either. I love you so much. So I'm sorry for what may come. I'll understand if you'll never want to see me again after this."

I just gave my boyfriend a kiss that let him know that I would never let him go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.