Jessica's Story - Cover

Jessica's Story

Copyright© 2014 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young girl named Jessica moves to a small town after she and her mother left a bad situation. Feeling nervous being left by her mother who is traveling to Europe for business Jessica meets Paul and his father.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   Pregnancy  

Paul responded to Ralf's line of questioning and especially that last one with by laughing. Then he put his arm around me and said, "Actually, I had taken her on a date the other night and things didn't go so well. First, I got to her place a little early."

Ralf just looked confused and asked, "Why would that be a bad thing?"

"Clearly, you don't know girls very well. Uh Jess why don't you tell Ralf here why it was a bad thing," said Paul.

"Well first thing is he was about 15 minutes early, and I was in a robe, and I had a face mask on. And after I screamed at Casey for letting Paul in, Jillian chewed the two boys out. Paul got a big lecture on arriving on schedule." I responded with the first thing that came to mind.

"Let me tell you this. It wasn't pretty. I've had nightmares about it." Paul shuddered. "Then as we were walking in Camel's Back Park in Boise, we both slipped on the mud. However, lucky for me my clothes were made from the fiber that could repel mud easily."

I looked down and thinking of something embarrassing and then something romantic I was hoping I had the correct look when I said, "My clothes, on the other hand, were not made of that fiber. So at the car I had him as look out as I changed. He said he wouldn't peek because I threatened him. But I'm pretty sure I caught him trying to sneak a peek any ways."" I stepped away from Paul and lightly punched him in the arm. "Yeah after all the disasters it made me late for my curfew. So I got chewed out and threatened with being grounded for the school dance. But I talked my way out of it."

Ralf just looked at us suspiciously for a moment then shrugged it off and slapped Paul on the back in a playful manner.

Then Ralf said loudly, "Sure I guess we'll go with that story." Then less loudly he asked Paul if he could speak to him alone.

They went down the sidewalk where the high-school students wait for the bus near the art and shop class. They talked for a couple of minutes, and suddenly Paul roughly pushed Ralf up against the building and for a moment, I thought Paul was going to hit him. Luckily, he backed down when he looked back at me.

I wanted to ask then and there what that was about but because of the look on his face, I knew that wasn't the moment to ask.

Instead, I said, "I talked to my mom in Europe. Why did I say that of course you know she's in Europe? Why wouldn't you know that? I've told you like a million times. Well actually not a million more like..."

"Jessica, it's okay. Calm down and breath for a moment," said Paul.

I breathed deeply a couple of times and continued on to my point, "Well she got the painting I did, and she loved it. I was a bit worried about the new mailing transporter, but everything turned out fine. She has it hanging up, and she's had a few people offer to purchase it from her."

"That's great news Jess." Paul looked concerned when he added, "So why don't you look happy? Is it because you miss your mom? You know the school is closing for a week for emergency renovations, so I could help you fly over to see your mom, if you think that would help."

Without thinking I clung to Paul and gave him a big kiss as I ran my fingers through his hair. I suddenly remembered where we were, and we quickly pulled apart.

I looked around and only a few people were looking. I walked with him and in his car, I said, "Thank you so much for your offer but my mom is going to be busy and doing traveling during that time. Because of her schedule, I would only really have time to see her for maybe one or two days. And those are going to be really hectic for her. So I would say not this time."

We had been attempting to watch a movie when the overpowering urge to make out with Paul hit me. And then the make-out session moved onto petting and then the petting became Paul bending me over the coffee table with my pants and panties hanging off one ankle. Paul had been pounding away at my ass for a couple of minutes when the door flung open and in came Paul's dad, Kyle. I was so embarrassed and scared I ran out of the house without my pants or even my panties. Lucky for me I had a top that could convert into a dress that would fall down to my thighs. I just had to keep in mind that I couldn't make any sudden or crazy moves or people would see some of the good parts that until a few moments ago Paul was deep into. I didn't stop running until I was about a block away from Jillian's home.

I stopped to catch my breath. I had never run that far without stopping before. I silently prayed that nobody else saw my nude lower half while I was running through the streets. I looked around and saw nobody. So I ran the rest of the way, and I didn't stop until I got into my room. I even ignored Casey and April.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.