Martha Takes the Case - Cover

Martha Takes the Case

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 8

It was another one of those damp mornings that seemed to wait forever before the sun finally broke through the haze. Martha had spent the entire night tossing and turning and trying to figure out how to get the solid evidence she needed to convince the prosecutor to detain Mister Han on murder charges. She was more than reasonable convinced he was the guilty party but he had covered his tracks well. Of course, he was a professional trained assassin and had plenty of practice on how to deceive the police with misdirection and obfuscation at every turn.

She headed straight into the bath and lay there contemplating her navel until she added a bit of bubble and all she saw was the frothy white cloud swirling on top of the warm bath water. She raised her knees up like a pair of fresh volcanoes arising from the depths of the hidden ocean and lifted her hips slightly to see the freshly shaven slit with a directional landing strip just above. Hopefully, it would guide passionate male suitors to her Garden of Eden without losing their way in a darkened bedroom.

Martha used the slick cleansing tool to thoroughly clean her bum removing any traces of Jimmy's wild abandon the night before. She felt quite guilty about her shameless conduct with the young lad but knew she was unable to forestall her desire for his enthusiastic cock in her hour of need. She was certain he must have an entire stable of pretty young things to keep him well-occupied in his free time and there was no danger of him getting a crush on an older woman. That was one of the most attractive things about him. Well, that and the long thick cock that seemed to always stay hard no matter how many times they did it or how close it got to dawn.

The only other man who had recently managed to touch her special spot like that was the terrible Mister Higgins who used her body like his personal servant making her do things her husband had never thought of in almost thirty years of marriage. If only he wasn't such a criminally-inclined person with an obsession to degrade females with posh attitudes and well-mannered upbringing. She knew he would eventually toss her aside when he was satisfied he had sucked all the dignity and self-respect she still retained after numerous sessions of slap and tickle with a bit of the belt added. In all honesty she had to admit it was quite exciting to her and she tried her best to hide the fact she enjoyed every minute of it. It was so much more satisfying than the standard couplings that Chief Inspector Tower was beginning to take for granted much to her dissatisfaction of late. Of course, he was the ideal partner for the later stages of life but she was starting to think it was not her cup of tea.

The fact that her normally perky breasts were beginning to feel the effects of gravity was not lost on her as she dried off. Thank God she had decided against any augmentation like most of her contemporary female friends who now regretted their hasty decision. She looked in the mirror that had fought off the steamy blurring at least in the area from the waist down and saw that her bum had that middle-age droop that seemed inevitable after 45. Actually, she was not adverse to the new outline because it seemed to act as a stimulus to male libido and both Jimmy and Mister Higgins had informed her that it inspired them to greater effort when she "presented" like a good little girl.

Today promised to be busy and hopefully productive as well. She was scheduled to review the evidence in the forensic department and to collect all specimens for introduction as proof of wrongdoing. Then, it was over to her niece's building to secure the signed statement from the neighbor that she had seen a large Oriental gentleman fitting Mister Han's description get into a Black Bentley with a license plate that ended in HAN. It was still circumstantial but cases had been won with far less than that. She had fingerprints, motive, an eye witness and the fact that Mister Han was a person of immense strength and dexterity. She also had irrefutable DNA evidence that Mister Han had been in the house although she only had the testimony of the neighbor who could throw suspicion his way but not say the man that left the building shortly after her niece was killed was actually Mister Han. She also had a report from Interpol that indicated Mister Han was associated with several Asian gangs including the Yakuza.

Her final stop before heading to the prosecutor's office was to brief Chief Inspector Tower about the status of the case and to get his blessing on forwarding the results to the judicial wing of the justice system. The paperwork to search Mister Han's vehicle and his residence was already in process and should be ready by early afternoon for them to head up an apprehension squad to take him down for "assistance in their inquiries".

All of the steps were falling into place quite nicely and it was shortly after noon time that she found herself in front of Chief Inspector Tower's desk waiting anxiously for him to read the report and pronounce his verdict. She didn't particularly like the way he kept taking off his glasses and cleaning them with the end of his tie. It made her think that he was not entirely happy about the content and was trying to delay his negative reaction. Still, she kept her mouth shut because she knew her deceased husband had many ploys to throw people off his actual thoughts as if they were secrets that needed to be shielded at all times.

Her patience was fast evaporating and she could not refrain from blurting out,

"Roger, I thought you wanted to get a bite to eat before the meeting with the prosecutor at 1330 hours."

Why she used the military time she was not quite sure except she felt in this sort of process it was better to more official than casual.

The Chief Inspector looked up a little bit flustered but not emotional in any way.

"Quite right, Martha, we must head over to the canteen before it closes. I have seen enough of this to tell you our only course of action is to leave it in the hands of the Queen's Counsel and hope for the best. I believe we have done all we could do considering the fact that the scene was compromised and this fellow has some serious heavyweights running interference for him with the powers that be.

Martha was so happy, she wanted to go over and hug Roger but she knew that would be misinterpreted as an invitation to a little bit of fun over the desk and she settled with a quick handshake and a quick,

"Lunch is on me!"

The canteen was one of the many perks of the main headquarters and the meals were prepared with great diligence and delivered at a bargain. That was because of the subsidy that was attributable to the use of funds seized from tax cheats and scammers. Those petty thieves were all looking to reduce their charges and gain some leverage in a tight spot making it a situation of "Quid Pro Quo".

When they arrived at the prosecutor's office, they were forced to sit like naughty schoolchildren to see the headmaster for almost half an hour. When they finally were called into conference with the haughty and egocentric Millicent Gold, she cut to the chase and told them she was approving the prosecution but at the first sign of a falsehood or a shady deal, she would shut it down and give Mister Han his freedom with the danger of bringing him to trial and hurting her record for convictions. Martha was tempted to haul her up off her haunches and pull her across her lap for a proper spanking but kept silent because one simply did not do that to prosecutors no matter how bitchy and aggravating they were to work with.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.