Martha Takes the Case
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Martha was sweating profusely from the strenuous workout. The two instructors were demonstrating to the other students how to assault from the rear without getting into a disastrous countermove that would reverse the situation. She was playing the role of the victim as usual because she looked so innocent and unaware of her surroundings.

The instructors were new replacements for the police academy but were "moonlighting" at the martial arts dojo with Martha's recommendation to the master. They were both from Korea and were fine specimens of that school of training. She was letting them throw her into crumpled heaps on the mat because she did not want to display any of her training under the Okinawan school that was a bit rough on bones and strained tendons. Besides, they were just doing what the master had requested and she didn't mind the indignity of being tossed about like a sack of potatoes. The fact that she was a female was of no importance because the genderless robe and her now shortened hair were not in the least bit sensuous or sexy in the middle of the training mat.

She had already determined that she could have easily overcome either of the boys but probably not the two of them together. They saw her black belt but seemed reluctant to accept it as reality because of her age and not her sex. Martha actually had a pair of black belts now in two different disciplines of martial arts training and when she fell short in one area she would quickly switch to the other.

There were a couple of younger police constables in the class who were getting some additional training just to survive on the sometimes dangerous streets in the middle of a night shift. She recognized PC Whitstone from the old station house. She wasn't sure if he remembered her and she didn't want to embarrass him by approaching him in front of his mates. They would probably be cracking jokes about him chasing after the "old ladies" on his free time.

She bounced up off the mat feeling the slight pull on her left ankle where she had landed badly on the obstacle course at the police academy. They allowed her to use it because of the fact her husband was the one who had helped raise the funds to get it built in the first place.

Martha wasn't wearing any knickers under the robe because her activities in the past couple of months had caused her to lose weight and she was afraid they might fall down during the exercise and be uncomfortable. What she wasn't aware of was the fact that when the older Korean had her stretched over his back, her fighting robe was pulled taut across her crotch revealing the familiar "camel-toe" outline of her femininity. The mostly male audience kept their thoughts inside but a couple of the females were giggling behind their hands in a way that was not humorous at all.

The class broke up with everyone quite satisfied at the demonstration and the master told them all that the following week they would be reviewing the correct method to disarm an attacker with a blade. That was one of her favorite sessions because she had learned some difficult moves with various masters. She didn't mind showing off her skills in such a session because it would benefit the class.

After the class was dismissed, she started to move to the exit and a nice hot shower in her apartment, when PC Whitstone approached her and greeted her with a friendly,

"I hope you remember me, Mrs. Goodpenney, I am Jimmy, PC Jimmy Whitstone. You were one of the reviewers at the academy when we were doing our basics. I read some of your husband's books on forensics and Homicide Investigation. He was sort of a hero of mine with the changes he made."

Suddenly, Martha was keenly aware of the age difference between Jimmy and her. She was just turning 52 and he could not have been older than 29 and that was a world of difference. Still, he was an attractive lad and she certainly wasn't doing anything wrong just by being civil and talking to the young man.

"Yes, Jimmy, I certainly do remember. You did extremely well on the finals and I see you are honing your skills in self-defense."

The charming young man laughed and admitted,

"I am not that good at this stuff, Mrs. Goodpenney. I need to do a lot of practicing before I even get a belt. You sure are good at it. No fellow better try anything on you in a dark alley."

Martha laughed at his easy manner and saw that he was just being friendly because they were both involved in police work.

"Please call me Martha, Jimmy, no need to be formal. Fancy a pint at the pub? I need to toast your graduating with honors."

He grabbed his workout bag and followed her out to the street. She started to walk off in the direction of the pub but he handed her a helmet from a sleek looking black bike and told her,

"Not much, but we have transport."

Martha climbed on the bike behind him, wrapping her long slender legs around his narrow hips. She almost had an instantaneous orgasm feeling his hot young flesh between her legs. She hoped he didn't realize the effect he had on her libido and tried her best not to shake when she put her arms around his waist.

The pub was just a short distance away from the gym and they swung into the bike rack locking it with a heavy duty combination lock. He even had a lock on the fuel tank so nobody could do anything to it when they were inside.

"I take this to work every day and it sure saves me lots of money on petrol. You order us two pints and I am heading to the men's room to take care of business."

She went to the bar and ordered the beer and paid with one of the notes she had gotten from her stash hidden under the kitchen sink. She had no idea where that roll of bills had come from but there was no reason to question it usefulness. Her husband had several of the little treasures hidden in various places and they were great for the odds and ends of everyday living. She had been using them for the last few years and it seemed like they would last for quite some time. It allowed her to just let the pension money accumulate and since there was not mortgage, all she had to worry about was the taxes and the accountant took care of that sort of business.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.