David's Life - Book I: I Dreamed of Djini and So Much More - Cover

David's Life - Book I: I Dreamed of Djini and So Much More

Copyright© 2014 by Diederik Rask

Chapter 3: Cold Djinn Kiss

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Cold Djinn Kiss - David , begins to dream dreams based on the various types of stories he's been reading for years now on SOL. Stories of genies, the Master PC program, and them damned aliens who like to drag unsuspecting men off to new worlds for the entertainment of other aliens. Now, if only they had stayed dreams. Maybe, it's a dream come true. Let's see what dreams may become.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Paranormal   Genie   Slow  

She'd been a human centuries before, but an unfortunate condition left her dying at a very young age. A Djini servant learned of this and let her Djinn's clan know. Djinn were created long ago, but rarely created new life through natural reproduction. They could, though, take a young innocent soul and convert it into a new Djini. There was need for a new Djini to be made available to a powerful human, and it was decided a new Djini would be best in this case. The Clan King came to the family offering to take her away for a sum along with his assurances that she would not come to harm and might even end up living a much better life, they consented to selling her to him. He took the young girl away, after paying them the equivalent of a month's wages; they forgot their daughter had ever existed, as did everyone else.

She was gently taken from her ailing body and given form as a Djini. With form came knowledge, if not wisdom. She'd been delighted with this change and enjoyed it while she could. Her 'freedom' did not last very long as she was meant to become a gift. She understood her place and the requirements. She was given a vessel that would call to the right kind of person, and it would be ignored, mostly, by others.

She was sent to her would be Master, but the Fates had been unkind to him and Atropos snipped his thread short. The vessel ended up going from place to place for nearly two millennia. In all that time no one was found worthy of the gift within. Not until the day David was pulled to it. Over the centuries it had taken many forms. When it sensed David it transformed into a design that would attract his attention to bring him closer. Now she was his; happily so, at that.

Meri and David learned that Djinn in their vessels did not experience the passage of time, that they were in a null state, as best it could be described. David wondered if it would be possible to have such a space created for his own purposes, but did not bring it up right away. It could wait. There were other things to consider.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.