Pick-up Loop Hole
Chapter 1: Pick-Up Loop Hole

Copyright© 2014 by corsair

Science Fiction Story: Chapter 1: Pick-Up Loop Hole - A loophole exists in the Confederacy system of concubines that can maximize the number of humans evacuated from Planet Earth.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   TransGender   Shemale   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Aliens   Ghost   Snuff   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Clergy   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism   Military   Cat-Fighting  

Mother Superior sat behind her scarred wooden desk when Sister Chastity ushered me into her office. In for a penny, in for a pound!

"What do you want?" Mother Superior was not happy with me.

"I have a plan, Mother Superior," I said. "Here is my CAP card and a spreadsheet."

"Just tell me."

"I can take six people to the stars with me," I began, "but if they have dependents I can take all of the dependents to the stars with me."

The Confederacy had a program for us sponsors—a breeding program. I was going to jump-start the program. Mother Superior ran an orphanage. Technically, her orphans were her dependent children.

"The spreadsheet shows my plans for setting up a school," I said. "I've been tapped to teach at an academy. I'll be conducting research on the side. As you see, I'll need help--

"I do see that," Mother Superior tone was droll. "What did you want from us?"

"I have access to a CAP testing center," I said, "and if you will send some or all of your staff, there's a chance that they can make sponsor and you won't need me. If nobody makes it, I can accept a few of your staff as my concubines—and they can bring the orphans along as my dependents. I'll get them off-planet. You'll need some time to decide, I know, but--"

"We're not exactly Playboy porn stars," Mother Superior noted.

"Confederacy medical technology will take care of that," I said. "I'm not really sure what you mean by Playboy porn star, but I do have an idea of what I like. The emotional and intellectual will be more important. The physical can be fixed."

"Will you fuck your concubines?" Mother Superior shocked me. Her gutter language was unexpected.

"Of course," I replied. "That's what they're for—but that's not all."

"I want to know about the sex."

"First, of all, I'm going to be learning as much from my concubines as they will from me," I explained. "I'm a retired soldier, but I wasn't very sexually active. My job description could be 'military nerd, ' if you are generous. I was an instructor, satellite communications was my specialty. I worked with the Air Force Space Command even though I was a soldier."

"You're dodging," Mother Superior observed.

"I do intend to keep my concubines naked when possible," I said, "but even sponsors have to answer to those above them in their chain of command, to the Artificial Intelligences of the Confederacy, and comply with community standards. I might need to make my concubines conform to the local dress code, whatever that is. But--"

"Stick to the point," Mother Superior said. "Will your concubines have sex with each other?"

"Of course," I said. "I am not Superman. It's one of Murphy's Laws of Combat--'you are not Superman.' I'll need them to take care of each other because there won't be enough hours in the day for me to make love to six people, and we humans do need physical affection. That's part of the emotional I'm talking about—if my concubines don't have enough physical affection, they won't be fully human or very happy. Six concubines means I'll need one or two males. I'm not looking forward to it, but I'll have to sexually interact with any males. It's a domination thing. I'll need all of my concubines to have sex with each other."

"What about the children?" Mother Superior asked. "What about their sex lives?"

"The Confederacy basically says no sex with children," I replied. "No intercourse until adulthood—which is fourteen in the Confederacy for humans. Oral sex is permitted at thirteen. I've asked for clarification, but I'll have to wait for a specific Artificial Intelligence before I get a definitive answer. For example, I asked about sex play—children are going to play Doctor with one another. I hope that the AI don't rule that we have to seal children up in barrels and feed them through a bung hole until they're fourteen. It will make education very difficult for one thing."

"Some of our orphans are fourteen and older," Mother Superior said. "They can stay with us until 18 because we're old fashioned here."

"I wasn't sure," I countered. "I thought getting your staff tested would permit you to take the orphans yourself and you won't really need me. So you have some adults to test? That's a bonus. I plan to have my concubines retest annually and the spreadsheet shows the subjects. Those may change. I remember most of my test and I have ideas on how to maximize score. I've always been good at test taking. I guess it carried over into CAP testing."

"Yes, I see," Mother Superior said. "Are you ready to take some of us to the testing station now? Can we come back here and discuss our results without you?"

"Sure," I said. "How many?"

"How many can you test at a time?"

"You and the Sisters make seven, and my research indicates that you have roughly sixty orphans. I can get you all tested at one time, taking about three hours total."

"When?"

"Now," I said, "or any time in the next few days."

"Are you Catholic?"

"No Mother Superior. I'm not a Believer. I get into more trouble using the Scientific Method—seems that every human is actually a superstitious pagan at heart. Too many people believe that numbers and words create things. Numbers and words are only labels, descriptions and symbols—nothing magical."

"Let me get everybody together. How are we going to get to the testing station?"

"I have a portal with me."

It was my turn to shock Mother Superior.

"How did you get one of those?"

"Same way I got things in the Army," I said. "I signed one out of Supply."

Three hours later at the Luna 5 testing center Mother Superior and her chicks had completed testing. I figured that at least one of the staff would make sponsor. When I learned that out of 55 children there were a dozen who had reached their fourteenth birthday, I upped my estimate to at least three sponsors. That made 19, with at least four sponsors—if I guess correctly—and those four could take eight, leaving seven. I was hoping that one of the sponsors would be over a 7.0 CAP which meant that nobody would have to stay behind. I could take six. Instead of rescuing only six people, with possibly a few children, I might swing rescue of 62 human beings. Or so my best laid plans went. Of course Mice and Men do have problems with their best laid plans: one of Murphy's Laws had to do with no plan surviving enemy contact. Reality has a way of dealing with planning.

"El Tee," a Confederacy Marine addressed me. As a retired sergeant—a lowly E6--it took me a moment to figure out that she was talking to me.

"Yes, Gunny?"

"Colonel Ney requests your presence in his office, sir."

"AI, lead me to--"

"Sir, I'm supposed to escort you."

"Lead on." My heart sunk somewhere below my soles. Obviously I was in the dog house—I only hoped that my war face would mask my unease. Okay, I was terrified. Perhaps I could volunteer for a suicide mission?

I reported to the colonel, and Gunny Schmidt followed me in. She towered over me from the rear. Colonel Ney was at his desk—a familiar scarred wooden desk. In my peripheral vision I saw Mother Superior in a Civil Service gray uniform.

"Great idea for a pick-up," Colonel Ney said. His war face hid any sarcasm. "It worked. Mary and I were discussing more pick-ups. As you know, testing dirt side is becoming too dangerous. I want you to brainstorm with my operations officer."

For the record, I didn't wind up with any concubines. I found myself busy organizing more undercover testing and pick-ups. No good deed goes unpunished. If my exploitation of the dependent loophole was a good deed, that is!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.