Third Time's the Charm
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2014 by Old Man with a Pen

Hineahuone and I had NOT...

Yet.

But Grace ... Grace had a better idea.

Sister wife. Even though we no longer share DNA...

What makes you think that?

"Umh ... who is that?"

"Never mind ... what makes you think you and Grace no longer share DNA?"

"Well. We switched bodies. She's Grace Anoli. I'm David Anderson."

"Are you now? Think about it..." this voice in my head ... this Figment of my imagination ... said, "How much of David Anderson do you recall?" the voice asked.

"Umh..." I started digging ... peeling back layers ... but all my memories were Austin.

"Where did you go to school?" Figment asked.

"Saint Johns. No ... wait, that's Austin ... I must have gone here in Holland."

"Where?"

This Figment of imagination was becoming a feminine voice in my head and I don't think I like it.

"I don't remember."

"Who was your kindergarten teacher?"

"Mrs. Niergarth."

"Where was that?"

"I can't remember."

"Saint Johns Elementary. It was the only Elementary ... remember?"

"I don't want to remember." I could feel my lip stick out in a pout. "No ... leave me alone."

And suddenly I was there ... my red house ... with the 1939 Mercury and my dad washing it ... my mother ... no ... wait ... that's Vera ... this is my first life ... I really don't want to go there...

"You have to remember, David. If you can't remember you have to keep starting over until you get it right."

Some one was shaking me.

"David ... wake up ... go to bed."

"Grace?"

"Of course it's Grace. Who were you expecting ... some figment of your imagination?"

"Actually?"

"You too?"

"How much do you remember about Grace Anoli?"

"Born in Greece, May 8, 1942, moved to the United States with my parents in 1948. Why?"

"What else?" I asked her. "Schools, major events, boys."

"David? I've only been with you ... all my life ... we've been like twins. You know that. Just you."

"Grace, I don't remember anything about David Anderson. Every memory is David Austin ... schools, girls, parents."

"Who is David Austin?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.