The Silver Fox
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When getting old is the thing to be....

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female   Black Male  

12 Sep 2012

Mr. Randle Johnson was facing old age with pain in his heart. His kids was trying to shipping him off to assisted living because he had a few accidents. Once he locked him self out all night and nearly froze to death because his pride wouldn't let him call any of them.

Mr. Johnson is a very proud man of seventy five years young, his wife of thirty years past on six years ago. They raised five beautiful kids together three boys and two girls, all of which now thought they were the parent and he the child.

At seventy five Randle was in very good shape, he worked out daily. Took all his meds and he ate right. He was still sexually active even thou at times he couldn't hold an erection long. For the most part he could still satisfy the ladies, but, now he was about to be put out to pasture. Assisted living is what they call it now days.

But, Randle Johnson had one last feat he was going to pull off before his kids totally ran his life. He had twenty thousand dollars stashed away, money none of the kids knew about and he was going to use it. He always wanted to have a porn star cock something he even discussed with his wife years ago.

She even thought it would be fun to have her husband packing a serious dick. But, there was always something a new car, braces, dance lessons, tutors, college there was always something stopping his fantasy. Even at the end of his wife's life there were mounds of doctor's bills.

Through it all they manage to pay every thing in full. Now that he was debt free and had a stash he was going to fore fill his fantasy. He went online and found a very good surgeon whom agreed to meet wit him. They had a long discussion mainly about the procedure, his age and disease.

Once the doctor was satisfied that Randle fully understood all the risk he agreed to do the procedure. Now all he had to do was escape his children for six weeks. Long enough to have the procedure and heal. He booked a cruise to Alaska a place he knew none of his kids would want to go. He was right and everything was set, he smiled to him self as he knows all the trouble he was going to cause with his new big cock.

Six weeks later Randle had a new long hard cock. He was still a little sore but anxious to try out his nine inch penis. The kids found him a nice adult community with very nice grounds. There are tennis courts swimming pools and a small theater. But, what Randle took exception of was the staff of young hot nurses that were doing their clinical.

They all looked so yummy, but, the one that really caught his eye was the facility administrator. A married woman named Rosalynn in her late thirties with big melons a small waist shapely hips and a bubble ass. A Latina with fair skin and a sexy come get it way about her. In short she is a old mans fantasy.

Randle knew she would be a tough pussy to crack because of that rock on her finger. But, he was a man that always set high goals for him self. Where to start as he looked around at all the delectable kitty all about? That's when he decided to let the pussy come to him.

But, he did know he had to set out a little bait. So, he looked for the most talkative girl on the staff. It didn't take long and her name was Marci. She is a medical assistant and the girl can't hold water if her life depended on it.

A pretty girl, with straight dark hair, rimmed glasses very slim and small breast. No hips and a little onion booty definitely her best asset. Randle had to test out her range of gossip, so he told her he had an alcoholic son. It was kind of true, actually he was in recovery.

None the less the little white lie spread through out the adult community. He know Marci spread the rumor, because she was the only one he told. The looks his son got when he came to visit were worth it. That's what his son deserved for forcing him in this place.

The next step was to let Marci accidently see his large cock accidently. He asked to speak to her under the pretenses about the rumor she spread. She told Randle she would meet him in his room in about five minutes. He chose that time to change into his work out clothes. He was going to the gym after there talk. When he heard her at the door he pulled down his pants.

He allowed the long hard prick to hang free from the opening in his boxers. He turned toward the door just as she entered the room. Her mouth fell open and she turned beet red as she tried to turn her back to him. "Sorry, sorry," she stammered!

Randle didn't even try to cover his cock and asked her, "Why she was so embarrassed? You never seen a mans sausage before"

I'm not, I just don't want you to think I invaded your privacy," she explained.

They had there discussion and she assured him she did not tell anyone about his son. He figured she would denied it which he really didn't care. He accomplished what he wanted to accomplish. Marci got a good look at his long cock, now everyone would know what he was working with.

It wasn't long before the young hot nurses were hanging around to get a peek at his big dick. Sue who is a young hot Asian girl with long jet black hair medium breast a small waist and an ass like a sista offered to give him a sponge bath.

First Randle told her that he wasn't like the other old people here. He could bathe him self, but, he thought about it and quickly changed his mind. She undressed him, massaged him and all the while couldn't take her eyes off his big black cock.

Randle figured she heard the stories of the big black dicks and figure this was the first one she had ever seen. He thought he would shock her and ask her if she wanted to touch it. Sue didn't even answer him and grabbed his big cock by the shaft.

Her hand trembled as she looked around to make sure no was watching as she slowly stroked it from balls to tip. She licked her lips as it grew in her hand. With two hands now she study every inch of his big penis and sighed at it's girth.

"Are you wet," young lady?

She just nodded her head yes as she cupped his heavy nuts in her hand. This drew a gasp from Randle as the sensation shot through him. The lust filled the room as she continued to massage his long dick. He finally slid his hands between her shapely thighs.

Wow, is this girl wet, Randle thought to him self as he massage the out side of her soaked panties. She moaned when he slipped two fingers inside the crotch of her panties. One finger teased her sensitive clit while the other pumped her hole slowly. Sue's pussy began to quiver as she creamed his finger.

Randle was hot and horny, but, he knew he couldn't fuck this hot piece of ass. Too many people about, so, he found out when it was her turn on the night shift. Next week is her turn on the night shift and the two of them could hardly wait.

Randle went to bed early so he could be fresh for when Sue arrived. The time went by slowly as he dreamed of fucking Sue's young pussy. He could see in his minds eye her parting her lips to suck his huge dick. How she would run the tip of her tongue along his shaft and balls.

The dream was so vivid his cock was stiff and throbbing. He heard him self moan as she retracted her jaw and his penis slipped into her warm smooth throat. His nut sack tightened and his balls tingled. It was all a dream until he felt a strange sensation, a finger being shoved up his asshole.

A head rush, a gasp, eyes pop open as Randle exploded in Sue's milking hot throat. The feeling was over whelming as the pleasure throbbed toward the head of his penis. He gush ounce after ounce of hot semen down her throat.

Randle never orgasm like that before, he never had his asshole invaded and yet he liked it. What a freaky little hot nurse she is, Randle thought! His mind reeled with pleasure and thoughts of new sensations. Another first was having his cock deep throated he never thought it could feel so good.

Sue was so horny with such a big black cock down her throat. His man juice was some of the sweetest she has ever tasted. She couldn't wait to get his long dick into her hot wet pussy. She felt her clit jump and her nipples pulsate as she thought about his big cock.

She felt his cock starting to go soft in her throat. Sue let the deflating dick slip from her mouth, but, she wanted him to stay hard. That's when she shoved a second finger up his asshole. Just like she knew the sensation instantly made his penis hard as she heard him groan.

There his big long thick black cock stood before her as her pussy dripped to have it in her. She never thought an older man could have a dick so long thick and active. Sue felt her clit quiver with anticipation as she position her self over his massive cock.

Randle just sat back still recovering from the power orgasm Sue administered by massaging his pancreas. He must admit that was one of the most erotic climax's he ever had. Now this hot little minx's was about to ride his throbbing dick.

Sue lowered her self down on to the inviting head of his cock. She was so wet that the large head slipped pasted her puffy lips and stroked her clit very well.

The pleasure made her nipples jump as the massive head entered her tight hole. Her walls were immediately stretched as inch after inch sank into her.

She could feel her climax building like no other as she lowered her self onto his big black cock. Sue looked down to discover she was only half way down his stiff penis and yet she was just moments away from coming. The bliss built and the eruption was emanated.

Randle hadn't fuck a pussy this tight since he took his beloved wife's virginity. He could feel ever quiver of her pussy as the walls massage the shaft of his cock. He could see the pleasure that engulfed Sue. He had seen that look many times on his wife's face when he rode her pussy to climax.

Sue exploded on his cock! "Dam, this is a good big black cock," she let out!

But, the ride was just beginning as she sunk down on his dick. She has never been so full of cock in her life. The sensations were like none she ever felt as she creamed inch by sweet inch. She finally felt his nut sack on the cheeks of her ass and she exploded for a second time.

Out of breathe, she looked at Randle and told him, "I'm going to fuck this cock every chance I can"! He just looked at her and smiled.

After her second orgasm subsided, Sue began to ride Randle's cock like she was lust crazed. She whipped her hips left than right, up and down, back and fourth. Randle just let her have her way as his cock throbbed against her soft walls and clit.

This was driving Sue wild as her third climax was coming upon her. "Good dick, good dick," she panted as she whipped her hips right and left. At that moment Randle found her wet clit and softly caressed it. Sue slammed her hips down hard on his thick penis and came!

She went limp as Randle smiled, his cock still hard and his nut sack still full of cum. He grabbed her by her thin waist and began to pump his long dick up into her. She just gasped with every thrust as her drove that big black cock up in her. Her pussy was so wet the piston action was sweet and smooth.

Randle felt him self fucking him self to a nice orgasm as the in and out got faster and faster. It was a erotic sight to watch her breast and nipples lift and drop with every thrust. He was pounding her pussy good when she came and her pussy double clutch his hard dick. Randle couldn't hold back any longer as he emptied his balls all in her depths.

They both sucked for air as the eruptions began to dissipate. Sue's pussy was still quivering around Randle's semi hard cock. When her strength returned she pushed her self up off the big dick that fucked her pussy so well. Her pussy was gaped as cum ran down her inner thigh. With out a word she kissed Randle lightly on the cheek and rushed off to clean up.

Randle smiled to him self as part one was accomplished to his plan to fuck the facility administrator. He thought of her often with her sexy innocents, her seductive manner. His cock got hard just thinking about her.

Part II 2 Oct 2012

The next day the Randle watched as the details swirled around the nursing staff and some of the administers. He watched as people bunched up around Sue as she told them how he fucked her to bliss. He just sat back and smile as he wondered which one of the nurses would be next. Quite a few of them were hot so he didn't really have a set one that he wanted next.

A few days past and he was surprised that not one nurse had approached him yet. But, the day was still young. That's when he noticed a lady that was there visiting her mother. Her mother was Ms. Emma and she heard that Randle fucked one of the nurses. She thought it was juvenile and she told her daughter so.

Little did she know her daughter, Carla had a thing for older men. All the while Ms. Emma told her daughter the disgusting details, Carla's clit was jumping with excitement. Randle know they were talking about him and he could tell the daughter was creaming off every word.

Randle decided to take a walk on the grounds he heard there were some nice sights around. He was about ten or fifteen minutes into his walk when he heard some calling out his name.

"Mr. Johnson, Mr. Johnson," the unfamiliar female voice called out!

When she finally caught him he recognized the woman as Ms. Emma's daughter Carla. It took her a minute to catch her breathe and the while her focus was on his cock. He just smile as he knew he was about to fuck the daughter of that judgmental woman Ms, Emma.

"What can I do for you, young lady." as if he didn't know.

"I saw you walk off by your self and I thought you shouldn't be out here alone," was her excuse.

"I'm a big boy and I will be fine, but, if you would like to join me I would like the company of such a pretty woman," he told her.

Carla was very beautiful; she stood about five feet nine inches tall. Her hair shoulder length curly with blond highlights through it. She had hazel eyes with high cheek bones. Her neck line drew you into her melon size breast. Her waist small and her hips sweetly rounded. Carla also had an ass that you could bounce a quarter off of.

They came to a woody area only visible from the path. Randle stopped and looked Carla over from head to toe imagining her naked. She saw the lust in his eyes and shied away at first. Then she returned the look with her own lust.

"I can hardly wait to fuck you," he told her with a grin on his face.

"How did you know," she stammered with desire?

"One I saw how excited you became when you mother told you about me. Two you didn't ran after me out of concern it was lust that brought you out here. Three when you caught up to me you couldn't take your eyes off my crotch," he ran it down for her.

Carla just blushed as she dropped to her knees and unzipped Randle's pants. She eagerly fished his long dick out and parted her soft big lips. She took half his cock into her mouth and swirled his tongue all over its shaft and head. She cupped his balls and gently caressed them which caused Randle to groan out loud.

He reached down inside her blouse and bra to massage her lovely breast. He was surprised by the firmness of her soft melons. He ran the tips of his fingers over her erect nipples. He marveled at the length of the hard flesh and proceeded to lightly pinch them. This caused her to moan with his cock in her mouth.

The pleasure was mounting for them both. All Randle could think about was her young hot wet pussy. Plus the fact she is the facilities busy body daughter. His cock throbbed in her soft hot mouth as her caressed and pinched her erect nipples.

He felt his balls begin to burn as the suction from her sweet mouth. But, he had to back her off because he wanted his first cum to be in her hot pussy. He had to pull her off his cock by her hair to the sound of her rejected squeal.

She couldn't take her eyes off his thick long wet pulsating dick. Randle got her to her feet, lead her to a tree and put her hands on it'd trunk. As she faced the tree Randle unfastened her pants pulled them down along with her silk panties.

He ran his hands over her soft taught ass. He spread her delectable ass cheeks to find that she was a creamy hot mess. He felt she juices ready to coat his long fat throbbing cock. A soft gasped escaped her lips as he probed her tight pussy hole and cushiony pussy lips. Randle's cock jumped when he felt her enflamed clitoris, it is fat and juicy. He never felt a clit as fat as hers before.

Carla was moaning softly as this suave elderly gently man was getting her off. She felt her lust deepening as he played in her pussy with his knowing fingers. She had an itch and this man knew how to satisfy it. Every so often she looked back at his thick long cock and couldn't wait until that beautiful cock fucked her hungry pussy.

Randle didn't make her wait to long as he lined up his huge with her wet pussy and started to feed her hungry hole. Carla was tight, real tight like no one has fucked her pussy in awhile. Her breathing became labored as inch after inch of his thick cock pushed pass her pussy walls.

Oh, my lord, Carla thought to her self as she felt her pussy being split by his big cock. It was true Carla hadn't had any dick in a long while and Randle's cock was filling her pussy like it had never been filled before. She could feel her pussy stretch and quiver with every inch and when she looked back he was only three quarters of the way in. Her pussy creamed as she felt him throb.

Randle loved how her pussy had to be stretched out to accommodate his large penis. He couldn't believe she came so quickly as the push into her tight pussy became easier. Her hot juices coated his cock as he throbbed against her soft now silky pussy walls. He really became excited when he remembered whom daughter he was fucking and slammed the rest of his cock into her juicy pussy.

Carla squeal with pure pleasure with a hint of pain as her pussy gave way to his massive cock. No man has ever been this deep in her hot pussy as she creamed once again. It took her a moment to adjust with such a big fucking dick in her. A cock that was touching places deep in her that sparked new sensation as she climaxed for a third time.

Her pussy loved this massive penis deep in her tight pussy. She couldn't remember the last time she had three orgasms so quickly. Then she felt him begin to pump his big dick in and out, in and out of her hungry pussy. The old man could sling that dick too as she heard her self moan out in sheer pleasure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.