Protection and Preservation, Book 08 - Cover

Protection and Preservation, Book 08

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 5

[Janice writes]

They stood like that for a long time while she calmed. Charlie kept his arms around her holding her gently, yet firmly. I looked at Mindy and we smiled at each other. I said, "It's resolved. I don't know if they will be together but it's resolved." I went back to the love seat and sat down. I felt it would be a while.

I was right. It was over a half hour before they returned from standing motionless in the driveway. They came back in holding hands. Charlie said, "We have much to talk about. Why don't you return for a late pot luck supper. Mom, Dad, bring the family and a few lucky pots."

I stood. "We'll be back around seven. You know that you will have to tell all then or I'll bury you two in a common, unmarked grave." I grinned.

Charlie's eyes were dancing but his voice didn't give away a thing. "All things will be made clear then, go!"

We left. I could tell that Mindy and Herb wanted to talk. Bennie was his usual stoic self. I knew that, if I asked him, he would say that we'll find out. Herb offered to drive us home. We all got in the car and he drove us over.

All of us got out and went to the porch. Mindy said, "What happened?"

I said, "I can tell you two things. They are back together and it's on Charlie's terms whatever they are. We'll get the details tonight. One other thing. They need to be left alone until seven. I think they are working out some of the details." I grinned. "I don't think either of them are coming home tonight. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that they plan to spend most of the afternoon in bed together."

Mindy said, "My little girl!"

Herb said, "Our little girl is a grown woman capable of making her decisions. Whatever they are, I will support her."

Mindy said, "Yes, Herb. We will."

Bennie said, "What are we bringing for supper tonight?"

We went inside. Melissa was working on a large pot of venison stew. Bennie and I stood on each side of her and nuzzled her neck. She moaned a little enjoying the feeling. "What took them so long? Even with lunch, I thought that they would have resolved things by now."

Mindy and Herb had walked into the kitchen. Herb said, "What do you mean?"

I said, "Mel, can tell a lot about people. I should have asked her about lunchtime and avoided the suspense."

She said, "I knew there would be some drama on this but my money was always on them as a couple. They just needed to get the ground rules straight. Don't be surprised if she eats standing up."

Mindy said, "You mean they will have sex?"

"If they haven't already. No, she is going to be spanked and Charlie will not be gentle. They will announce their marriage tonight to us and over the radio, too. I'm not sure they will have a church ceremony anytime soon though."

That shocked Mindy and Herb. They left shortly, planning to meet us at seven.

We brought everyone with us and met Mindy and Herb at the door. We were invited inside by Andy. We entered and found Charlie sitting in one chair. I immediately noticed two things. Andy was wearing a black velvet choker with a ring in it. When she sat at Charlie's feet, she sat gingerly. I decided that this was going to be an interesting story.

Charlie said, "Andrea has some announcements to make. Please listen to them without comment. Comments and questions will be after she finishes speaking.

"I am Andrea Harold. I have been a bad girl but my man, Charles, is allowing me to finish my punishment tonight after speaking to you. Thank you for listening.

"I have been improperly willful and have not shown proper respect for Charles. In accordance with his mercy, he has punished me emotionally by withdrawing from me. He has punished me physically this afternoon my spanking my bottom. This is the third and final portion of my punishment is this time in which I acknowledge his mastery and my submission.

"Mother, Father, I am doing this of my free will. Not only am I willing in this matter but this afternoon has been one of the most fantastic days of my life.

"Tonight and on the net, Charlie and I will announce our marriage in accordance with Grandpop's rules. I have already promised to love, honor, and obey Charlie in all things as long as we both shall live. I am happy. I am happier now than I ever thought I could be in my wildest dreams and would be even if we were not announcing our marriage. I wear his collar and ring with pride. I am his."

The room was dead quiet. I looked over at Bobbi, SJ, and Jacob. Their mouths were hanging open in shock and their eyes were glassy. It was almost comical. Mindy looked at Herb wide-eyed. My husbands had looks of surprise on their faces. The only adult or older child who wasn't surprised was Mel. I was surprised because I didn't think Andy was going to go through with what she had said earlier. I was a little surprised that Charlie took her up on her offer.

Charlie stood and gently raised Andy to his side. He kissed her lips softly. He turned to the rest of us and said, "I am Charles Cook-Thomas-Sullivan, Junior."

Andy said, "I am Andrea Harold."

Together, they said, "On this day in accordance with the rules of the Community of Preservation, we announce our marriage each to the other."

Charlie said, "I promise to love and honor Andrea in all things and before all people until death do us part."

Andy said, "I promise to love, honor, and obey Charles in all things and before all people until death do us part."

Together, "Thus we pledge to each other."

Charlie said, "We have bared our souls to our families and ask you to hold those things in confidence." He looked at his two sisters meaningfully. "If anyone asks, tell them that we resolved our differences and decided to marry. Officially, you don't know any more. No one else has any need to know more."

Charlie's sisters were on him in a flash. Mindy, Herb, and Jacob were hugging Andy though still looked to be a little in shock. As soon as they were released, I grabbed them both and kissed them roughly.

"Don't do this again!" I said.

Andy said, "I will not ever challenge Charles' authority again. The results in my heart and on my bottom were too painful. I have learned a lesson. I hope I am smart enough to remember it from now on." We broke the clinches.

It was time for the net so we traipsed into the radio room and checked in. Ted was the net controller this evening. Charlie handed me the mike and I checked in with an announcement. After the check-in's were complete, Ted asked me to give my announcement. I handed the mike to Andy. She said, "I am Andrea Harold and announce that this day I have married Charles Cook-Thomas-Sullivan."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.