Creative Composition - Cover

Creative Composition

Copyright© 2014 by Memory Heap

Chapter 6: The First Night

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: The First Night - It was a class in creative writing, taught by the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He had to express himself to her, and what better way than through the written word?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I ate supper fairly quickly that night, although I didn't taste anything that went into my mouth. It was a mechanical process of chewing and swallowing; enjoyment simply didn't enter into it. My mind was completely focused on the piece of notepaper in my pocket, and I could feel the writing on it burning into my skin. I blamed my haste on extra homework, and the need to meet with a friend to consult on a joint project. I bolted from the house as soon as I could justify leaving, with a shouted promise over my shoulder to be back by curfew.

The walk to the address she had given me did nothing to calm me down. I found myself nearly running to get there, and had to keep consciously pulling myself back to something resembling a normal walking pace, albeit one with purpose. I didn't want to be out of breath when I got there, nor did I want to be sweaty and disheveled. For some reason, I felt as if I should be as presentable as possible, lest the door be slammed in my face.

I got there just at dusk, and could see the soft glow of a lamp through the curtains on what I took to be the living room. The doorbell was answered very quickly, and she stood framed by the open door. My breath caught in my throat at the sight of her, with her hair down, casually clad in a t-shirt and shorts, and all of her legs on display. She was barefoot, her hair was a swirl around her shoulders, and for some reason she looked younger than she did in school. She certainly seemed a little reluctant, as she stood nibbling on her lower lip before she took a deep breath and invited me in, locking the door behind me.

I stood before her, realizing for the first time that she was a little shorter than me, just enough that she had to look up to meet my eyes. I started to lose myself in those emerald pools, and I didn't know what to say, or do. She made the first move, placing her hand flat on my chest, staring into my eyes as I stared into hers.

"Edward..." she began, then trailed off. I put my hand over hers, holding it on my chest, just wanting to feel her skin, wanting to have some sort of contact and connection with her. Without saying anything else, she moved closer, and raised up on her toes, then kissed me on the lips. Hers were soft, and warm, and tasted sweet, as if she had just brushed her teeth. Mine went suddenly dry, as did my mouth, and I kind of froze as her lips worked over mine.

She suddenly moved a little closer, pressing her breasts into my chest, and over the clasped hands that were still there. She made some kind of noise, deep in her throat, and it was as if she had turned on a switch somewhere inside me as I suddenly started to kiss her back. I brought my other arm around her, pulling her to me, and her kiss got hungrier, her lips moving all over mine. I felt her tongue peeking out between her lips, and I opened mine just enough to let her run the tip over my lower lip before I did the same to her.

She pulled back a little, then buried her head under my chin as her breathing got very deep, and I felt its warm wash on my neck. We stood like that for a long moment, then she stepped back, still holding my hand, and turned, pulling me toward the stairs. I followed her up the stairs, and down the hall, to where I could detect a faint glow. As we got to the bedroom, I saw about a half-dozen candles scattered around the room. Her bed was made, but turned down in anticipation of someone being there, and she turned me around and backed me up until my knees hit the bed and I sat down.

She stood before me, looking down at me, still holding my hand, and once again nibbling her lip in indecision. A few seconds went by, then I heard her sigh and she backed up a step, releasing my hand. I thought she might be about to leave, but her hands went to the hem of her t-shirt and it crawled upward, revealing her belly, and then her breasts. It hooked on her chin for a moment, then her face re-appeared, followed by that wondrous mane of hair.

I was mesmerized by the sight of her breasts, as she hadn't been wearing a bra, and they wobbled before me for a second before settling. They were perfect, at least to my untrained eyes, and peeked in and out of her hair as it draped over her shoulders and then over those wondrous orbs. I wanted to hold them, and caress them, and kiss them, and close my lips on those upstanding nipples, but all I could do was stare.

She stood watching my reaction, then moved her fingers to the catch on her shorts. The button popped, and I heard a zipper, and then she was pushing them down and shimmying her hips to assist. The movement set those beautiful breasts swaying, and my eyes tried to follow the trajectory of her nipples until she bent over and I lost sight of them behind a curtain of hair.

When she straightened up, she was naked before me, and I couldn't breathe. I had thought she was beautiful on the first day of school when I had seen her for the first time, but now ... like this ... here before me ... I had no words. For some reason, my eyes went to the tuft of hair at her core, and I could see, even by the dim candlelight, that it matched the hair on her head, at least in colour. It seemed to be much curlier, and a little tangled, and I knew I wanted to touch it very soon.

She stepped up to me, between my knees, then stopped. I was still focused on that auburn tangle of curls and couldn't resist as my hand came up to comb my fingers through them, gently smoothing them without actually touching her. I let my hand move further toward her until I felt the wet heat of her on my fingers, then I squeezed very lightly and heard her draw in a sharp breath. I leaned my head forward and planted a kiss on her belly, then looked up through the valley of her breasts until I could see her eyes looking down at mine.

"You are beautiful. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Her eyes crinkled as she smiled. "Seen a lot of naked women have you?"

"I've seen a lot of pictures of naked women. None of them were a match for you."

She smiled again. "Stand up." She stepped back to give me room, then reached for my shirt and pulled it over my head. One of her hands skated over my chest as it moved toward my abdomen, and I could feel my skin rippling at the sensation. The feel of a tug on my belt sent a tremor through me and a moment later I heard and felt my zipper going down.

She knelt before me, and eased my sneakers off, then my socks. Her hands came back to the waist of my jeans, tugging them down and then off of me. My underwear was tented outward by the stiff cock inside them, and her gaze fastened on it for a few seconds. She licked her lips before her hands came back up, and the sight made my cock lurch. The waistband caught on it, and she stretched it out to ease it over the head, then helped the underwear fall to my feet.

When her eyes came back up, her nose was no more than an inch from my cock. I stared down at her, wanting her to touch it, afraid of her touching it, afraid she would find it ugly, or too small, or too big. She stared intently at its tip, and her tongue flashed over her lips once more. There was a drop of lubrication on the tip, slowly growing as more was oozing out of me.

She leaned forward just a little, and I felt her tongue lick up that single drop. The blast of sensation on my nerve endings made me involuntarily lurch forward, pushing the tip into her lips, but not past them. She may have smiled, but my head was back and my eyes were closed, although I did hear her say, "Hmm, eager."

I stopped hearing anything except the roaring in my ears a second later. I felt her pursed lips moving slowly over the head of my cock, pushing my foreskin ahead of them. It popped over the ridge of my crown and her tongue began to move over my glans even as she took me deeper into her mouth. Her tongue made a circuit around the ridge and hit a spot somewhere that made me cry out and lurch forward again.

Her tongue came back to find that spot once more, then swiped back and forth across it and my orgasm blasted through my brain. My hands grabbed her head, pulling it toward me, not conscious of what I was doing as my cum coated the inside of her mouth, and her tongue kept flicking at that same spot, intensifying the feelings until I could only twitch when she did it.

My hands fell away from her head and she started to pull back, but her tongue was still moving, and then I felt her swallowing just before her lips caressed the head once more. I had no strength left in my legs and dropped back onto the bed. She looked up from her place on the floor and locked her eyes with mine, then licked her lips and smiled. "First time?"

I nodded dumbly as she grinned again. "It seemed like you enjoyed it."

I could only nod once more as I held out a hand to help her up. She crawled into the bed and sat beside me, then raised a hand to the side of my face. "The best writer in my class is at a loss for words?"

I started to speak, but could only croak. I swallowed hard, then said, "I don't think there are words to describe what that felt like. I ... I never expected ... but I am so sorry that I came that fast..." She put a finger on my lips, then leaned in and kissed me softly again. I was beginning to like her kisses very much.

"Everyone is like that the first time. It takes time to learn control. Making love doesn't happen instinctively. Remember your stories ... even your pirate had to be taught, right?"

I nodded, even as I felt myself blushing. She seemed so worldly about these things, but she wasn't all that much older; but then ... she was a teacher.

"Let's worry about talking later. For now, would you care to reciprocate? You wrote about it so well. Would you like to demonstrate what you learned?" She laid back against the pillows, her legs stretched out before her, letting them fall wide open. It was obvious where she wanted me to be, and I was only too glad to oblige.

I swung around on the bed and looked along the length of her magnificent body. I wanted to touch her absolutely everywhere, and kiss everything I touched, but I felt like this first time for each of us was destined to be more hurried than either of us would like. She had said that talking would come later, and it seemed that slow, languid love-making would also come later. What was needed now was an orgasm, delivered orally. Mine had already happened, so now it was my turn to provide hers.

I positioned myself on my stomach, and kissed her left leg just above her knee. She lifted it, as if to help guide me, so I started a trail of little kisses along the inside of her thigh. My hands moved under her legs, then came to the outside of her thighs, and slid up along them as my head and body moved closer to her centre. Her skin was soft, and I could detect a faint, almost flowery, fragrance coming from her legs. It was likely her soap, but as I worked up her thigh I could detect a different scent, one that became stronger as I got closer to the top of her thighs.

This scent seemed to have an effect on me, as I felt my mouth begin to water at the same time as my cock started to thicken very slowly. I didn't know it then, but later I would learn to associate this scent with a woman in full arousal, a woman who wants to be loved, who wants to be brought to orgasm by lips, or tongue, or fingers, or thrusting penis.

I draped one of her legs over my shoulder, and slipped my hands under her round ass. Her other leg was pushed out to one side a little, so that I could still reach it with my lips. Her hips were moving in small circles, and that leg was starting to close in on me, pulling me toward her core, letting me know that she wanted something else kissed, other than her leg.

With her legs spread open, and my face up close to her labia, I could see that her pubic hair didn't cover all of her pussy. The hair on her mound was wild and long and curled into tangles, but her labia were shaved completely bare. If she were standing up and being viewed straight on, all one would see would be that nest of red curls. Viewed up close like this, as only a lover would see her, she was ready for someone to touch her, and taste her, with nothing in the way.

I paused to enjoy the view, and I heard her giggle above me. "You gave me the idea, so I thought you might like to see me this way." In answer, I leaned in and licked her from bottom to top, covering all of that bare flesh in one swipe, feeling the bump of her clitoris at the end of the stroke. Her giggle became a wordless cry as she reacted to the feeling of my tongue, especially when I did it again, pressing even more firmly this time.

Her taste filled my mouth, and her scent filled my nose, and I knew I wanted to do this again and again. The silken feel of her folds led me to explore every nook and cranny. I sucked on her inner lips, pulling them into my mouth where I could rub my tongue, and even my teeth over them. I pushed my tongue deeply into her opening, exploring the depths of her, then slid its tip between her folds all the way up to the hidden bud of her clitoris.

She moaned loudly and lifted her hips to my mouth as I grazed that little bud. I moved back to it and circled my tongue around it, for the moment staying away from its most sensitive places. Her hands came to rest on my head and the next time I dragged the end of my tongue over the tip of her clit those hands clenched in my hair, pulling me in tightly. Even to me it was obvious where she wanted to feel my tongue. If what I was doing to her felt half as good as what she had done to that magic spot on my cock, then I knew how much she would want this.

I moved my tongue in a rapid motion over the tip of her clit, trying to hit it from all sides, and she yelled out with the feeling of what I was doing to her. Her hands clenched and pulled hair and scalp to seal me to her pussy, and her hips lifted as her back arched off the bed. She was making incoherent noises, but I couldn't hear much as her thighs clamped over her hands and my head. Her body curled with the muscular contractions; I was trapped in place, but did my best to keep my mouth locked on her, and to keep my tongue moving over her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.