Creative Composition
Chapter 2: The Second Assignment

Copyright© 2014 by Memory Heap

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Second Assignment - It was a class in creative writing, taught by the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He had to express himself to her, and what better way than through the written word?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Monday morning, 9:45. No police had been waiting for me at the school. The vice-principal, who handled disciplinary issues, had not bellowed my name over the P.A. system. Everything seemed ... normal.

I took my seat in Creative Composition class just as the bell rang, and I watched her look around the room to ensure that everyone was there before closing the door. She had all of our stories in one hand as she wandered around the room, passing them back out, one by one.

"I must say, I had an entertaining weekend reading all of your stories. I admit that I was pleasantly surprised by the overall quality of them; the first effort is usually not very good. I was very surprised by one or two, and I think we may have a couple of budding novelists in the room. The imagery conveyed in those stories was vivid, in one case unique, and I look forward to the next efforts from all of you. On the downside, there are one or two of you who have obviously never heard of a spell checker, and a couple of you who wrote hillbilly dialogue even when you didn't mean to."

There were a few laughs going around the room as her final comments sunk in, and then she was standing in front of me. I looked up and locked eyes with her for a fleeting second, and I thought I could detect a little tremor in her hand as she put my paper on my desk, face-down. She quickly moved off, looking for someone else, and handing them the paper in her hand.

I watched her move around for a few seconds, then remembered the paper on my desk. I turned it over slowly, afraid of what I might find, and my eyes landed on a large 'A' in red ink, surrounded by a circle. Underneath, she had written, 'Excellent first effort. Striking imagery. A little off the beaten path for subject matter, but very well described.'

I could feel myself relax a little, and the thumping in my chest started to quiet down. I quickly looked through the rest of the story for other comments, but there weren't any. Her reaction had really surprised me, especially in that she hadn't slapped me, or sent me to the vice-principal's office. Her reaction, or rather, her lack of one, was confusing, but for the moment I had no choice but to accept it.

Her voice finally cut through my fog; she was taking apart someone's story as an example of what not to do when writing dialogue, and I decided that I should pay attention. Besides, it gave me an excuse to watch her as she moved around the room, to watch as her clothes shifted with the movements of her body, and to stare whenever her gaze was not on me.

I did notice that she seemed to look in my direction quite a bit. On several occasions our eyes locked, if only for a moment, and once I thought I saw some fleeting emotion cross her face, but I couldn't tell what it was. While her style of teaching normally had her walking all around the room, during this class she stayed away from the area of my desk. That was good for me as well, because it meant there was less chance of her seeing the obvious erection in my jeans.

Toward the end of the class, she said, "Now, it's time to discuss your next assignment. Once again, it will be due on Friday, and that's the pattern we'll mainly follow for the rest of the term. That gives you a week to write the story, and me the weekend to go over all of them. If you absolutely need more time than that, come and see me, but you'll have to justify the extra time by the length of what you're writing. Remember that we're dealing in short stories, not the next great epic novel. You do not need to write five hundred pages, only a few."

A ripple of laughter went around the room, and then it calmed as she continued. "For your next story, you are to write about an interaction between two people. It can take the form of a conversation, or a debate, or it can be about an issue that is important to the two of them. The interaction must have an introduction—something that indicates how they came to be together, and it must have a conclusion—some kind of arrangement, or agreement between them must exist by the end of the story."

She paused to look around the room, checking for questions. No hands went up, so she gave the last part of the instructions. "Now, obviously, this story will involve dialogue. I know that many of you wrote quite a bit of dialogue in your previous story, so don't take this as being repetitious. Your last story was kind of a freestyle effort, because I wanted to see what kind of skills we were dealing with. From here on, you will get a specific topic, or a specific style of writing, and you must adhere to that.

"And finally ... remember the spell checker, and read your dialogue to make sure that it makes sense, and sounds plausible. Let's avoid the hillbilly scenario, shall we?" This final comment was greeted by loud laughter, and a few catcalls, all of which was drowned out by the bell signalling the end of class.

As everyone got to their feet, and started filling backpacks and getting prepared to leave for their next class, I had the sensation of being watched; some undefinable tickling of the hairs on the back of my neck. I looked around the room and didn't see anyone paying attention to me, until my gaze went to the front of the room. Our eyes locked, and something went between us; I saw her have another one of those slight tremors before she broke eye contact and turned to look at a student who had just asked her a question. I walked out toward the hallway, moving quickly, but still feeling as if she were tracking my movements.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, and I tried to think about my next story a few times, but no obvious plot was coming to mind. I kept seeing her image whenever I thought about the story, but even that didn't seem to inspire me.

After supper I settled myself in my room, and sat in front of my laptop, still trying to come up with something. I decided to re-read my last story, just in case something might inspire me, and as I read some of the dialogue between the two character, lightning struck and I started madly banging away on the keyboard.

Once again, the story seemed to be screaming to get out of my mind, and I couldn't keep up with the flow of my thoughts. I typed as fast as I could, and finally decided to ignore typing errors or misspellings and missing words, just in order to get my thoughts down. I would have ample time to edit it and fix any errors.

I typed the last few lines with an erection that felt ready to burst, and I had my cock out of my jeans and in my hand as soon as I had saved the story. I didn't even need to read over the story, as the image that I had constructed was still in the front of my mind, and it took only a few seconds before I was grunting out my climax and once again shooting cum into a dirty t-shirt.

I had been writing for a couple of hours, and had again pushed aside my other homework, but the compulsion to get the story written had overwhelmed me. I decided to go to bed, and get up early to finish the rest of my assignments.

The next morning, I specifically did not re-read the story, knowing that it would likely trap me into furious masturbation and make me ignore the rest of my homework. I left my laptop at home so I wouldn't even be tempted by it during the day, and headed to class.


The Princess of Fire

She had been captured with a group of infidel soldiers when the fortress they were occupying had been overrun by my men. At first, she had been mistaken for one of them, as she was dressed like a man, wearing pants and high boots. Her hair had been tucked up inside a hat, adding to the subterfuge. When one of my men had knocked the hat off, the cascade of crimson hair that spilled out had ended the camouflage.

They had all been brought before me to decide their fate. The soldiers were easy to deal with, as they would be interred until the conflict had ended, and then either returned to their home country, or executed.

The woman, on the other hand, presented a very different problem. Even in men's clothes she appeared to be very beautiful. Her hair, though it had given away her disguise, was captivating for its length and the way it flowed with her movements. Her eyes were iridescent emeralds in a sculpted face, dusted with a few freckles, with a straight nose and full lips.

She was somewhat dirty, and I assumed she had spent some time on the ground as part of her captivity. The expression on her face was not one of fear, though I imagined that she should be concerned for her life. She regarded me somewhat coolly, and I suspected a little angrily, since she had her hands bound behind her and was joined to one of the other captives by a rope around her neck.

I ordered my guards to remove the rope from her neck and to take the other captives away. She grew a little concerned by this, probably hoping that she would be kept with her own people, and not left with me and my guards. Her expression did now show a hint of fear, as she had probably heard all manner of wild stories about what could happen to her, should she be captured by a barbarian like me.

In truth, while I could be called a 'barbarian', because I lived along the Barbary Coast, the proper address would require the use of a capital letter. In her case, I no doubt qualified as a true barbarian since I lived in a tent, rode a horse, and carried a scimitar as my primary weapon. I was fairly certain that she considered me little more than an uncouth lout.

I walked around her, considering her from every angle, and wondering what she would look like after she had been bathed, and adorned in clean silks. I looked to the Captain of my guards. "What do you think, Mahmoud? Is she worth keeping? Or should we cage her with the goats?"

He raised an eyebrow at me, then reached out with the handle of his whip, and chucked her under the chin, trying to raise her head. She glared at him and pulled back, then muttered something that I knew would offend him mightily. She was lucky that he didn't speak English. "I think, Effendi, that she may need to be taught some manners. Somehow, I do not think that she just called me anything nice."

"You are quite correct, my friend. She did call you a bad name, in her own tongue. You may warm the seat of her trousers if you wish, but just one stroke, my friend, and please do not draw blood."

The Captain's whip moved so quickly that the eye could not have followed it, and a cloud of dust rose from her behind as the whip landed exactly in the middle of her rear. She gave a loud yell in response, but it was more from shock than pain, as the stroke had not even torn the material of her pants. At most, she would have felt a very unpleasant sting.

She once again glared at him, and this time began to issue a stream of epithets and foul language. I would not have believed that a lady of culture and breeding would even know those words. I stepped up closer to her, forcing her to look up to meet my eyes.

"In my culture, a woman who spoke in that fashion to a man, let alone a Captain of the Palace Guard, would be whipped until she bled, and then given to the soldiers for sport."

When she realized what I had said to her, and that I spoke English, her mouth dropped open in shock, and a look of real fear registered on her face. She recovered somewhat, enough to stammer, "You-you ... you speak English."

"I would think that to be fairly obvious, wouldn't you?"

"But ... but ... you're a..."

"What word would you prefer? Barbarian? Pirate? Something like what you called my friend?"

"He hit me!"

"Yes, but only after I gave him permission, and in a manner that ensured that you would not be harmed."

"So is that supposed to make it all right? He still hit me."

"I think you need to learn that, in my culture, women are considered property. Often they are beautiful property, but they are still property nonetheless. They are required to show proper respect to the men they serve, or else they may be beaten at will, and in the manner that their master sees fit."

"I am no one's property!"

"On the contrary, you now belong to me, so that makes you my property."

"And just who the hell do you think you are?"

I bowed to her, then straightened, and said, "I am Ahmed ben-Suli Muhamed the Magnificent, sherif of the Riffian Berbers, defender of the faithful, and one of the last of the Barbary Coast pirates."

"A pirate? You're a pirate? No wonder you have no idea how to treat a lady."

"On the contrary; I know exactly how to treat a lady. I simply don't know how to treat you."

For the moment, she almost seemed speechless. However, it was not to last.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

I sighed, perhaps somewhat theatrically, but that was what she brought out in me. "The women in my culture do not dress as men, nor do they swear like sailors. They are never uncovered in public, and only the men they serve may gaze at their bare faces. Only two lovers may look into each other's eyes, especially when the woman's face is uncovered."

She seemed deep in thought for a moment, then actually lowered her eyes, and quietly asked, "What are you going to do with me?"

I regarded her for a moment, then looked to my Captain, and switched to my own tongue. "What do you think, Mahmoud? Send her to the Keeper of the Hareem to at least have her cleaned up and dressed in something better? Or cage her with the goats?"

"I think, Effendi, that you see something in this Princess of Fire that I do not. I think she will prove to be nothing but trouble. However, that is my opinion, and I am but a lowly soldier."

I threw back my head and laughed at his comments, especially at the sarcastic attitude in which they were delivered. I clapped him on the shoulder and said, "'Princess of Fire?' An apt title, I think, in more ways than one. I may have to let you use her in payment for having named her, but not right away. She requires some training first."

I turned to the woman, who knew, I think, that we had been talking about her. "I am going to send you with a member of my guard to be bathed, and fed, and given proper clothes to wear. I will see you after that." My look was sufficient to keep her quiet, and she allowed herself to be led off.

About an hour later, I heard a disturbance outside my tent, and sent one of my servants to see what was going on. She returned looking very upset, and dropped to her knees before me. When I motioned for her to speak, she said, "Effendi, the eunuchs of the hareem have sent word that the flame-haired woman refuses to be properly prepared. She has been fighting them, and throwing things, and yelling."

I rolled my eyes, recalling Mahmoud's prediction that she would be nothing but trouble. "Have the guards bring her here. In chains if necessary, and naked if she won't dress appropriately." She bowed her way out of my tent to deliver my orders, and I turned to a tray of food, certain that I would not likely get to eat anything more for the next few hours.

About twenty minutes later I heard another disturbance, this time accompanied by swearing from a voice I recognized, and by the sounds of a struggle. It came to a halt outside my tent, but the raised voices continued. Mentally preparing myself to do battle with the Princess of Fire, I strode through the entrance of the tent, and under its entrance canopy.

She was being held by the upper arms between two of my Palace Guard; her feet didn't quite touch the ground, which seemed to be worsening her mood. There had been some attempt to clothe her, as she had sandals on her feet, and she was covered by a single layer of silk, although it was nearly transparent. I recognized it as the type of garment the concubines wore, but never outside the hareem, unless they were with a lover. On her, it emphasized the points of her breasts and the dark triangle where her thighs met, and did nothing to block the gaze of any man.

It was obvious from the colour of her face that she had been fighting or arguing with someone, and if the information that had preceded her was correct, then she had been physical in her obstruction of the keepers of the hareem. Indeed she was still fighting against the guards who held her, although she looked almost like a child given her size and theirs.

I decided not to get close enough to be in range of her feet. In a loud voice, I asked, "What are you so upset about? I gave orders that you were to be bathed, and dressed, and fed. Then I heard that you were attacking people and throwing things. Do you wish to offer an explanation for your behaviour?"

She glared at me and I wondered for a moment if she were about to spit on me. I would have no choice but to take a whip to her if she did, and I fervently hoped that she would think before she acted. "Those ... those men there ... they came at me with razors."

I reflected for a moment about what she could mean, and I turned to one of my servants. She whispered an explanation in my ear, and I knew what was causing the Princess such consternation.

"Those men are the keepers of the hareem. They are eunuchs, and are dedicated to serving the women under their charge. They mean no harm to you."

"But ... but ... they had razors."

"Yes, they did, for it is necessary to use a razor to shave someone. They were attempting to shave you; do not the women of your culture remove the hair from their legs and from under their arms, to make themselves more attractive and desirable?"

"But it wasn't my legs they wanted to shave!"

Her statement halted my thoughts for a moment, until a breeze flattened her garment against her, and I saw the dark triangle at her loins. "Ah, yes. I understand. They wished to shave your loins. In my culture, women remove this hair in order to make themselves more accessible to their husbands and lovers. It is so much easier to have someone else remove it, so the eunuchs are especially skilled in this service."

"Women in my world don't do that. It's disgusting."

"You do not have a husband, do you?" Her face froze at my question, especially since it had nothing to do with our previous discussion.

"I don't see what business that is of yours."

"In my culture a woman of your age would have been married for years. She would only be without a man if her husband had been killed, and then it would fall to me to find her a new husband."

"I still do not see what that has to do with me."

"Well, if you had a husband, I doubt you would be so much trouble, as your husband would have tamed you, and taught you to show respect for men. Do I need to find you a husband?"

"I don't need to be tamed. I am not an animal."

"I had originally thought that I might need to cage you with the goats. I am thinking now that I should have done that."

"Just because you cannot deal with a woman who is your intellectual equal..." She fell silent at my look, and the way my hand rested on the handle of my knife. I did not see fear in her expression, but I did see a certain wariness.

Once again, I thought back to Mahmoud's comment about how much trouble this woman might be. In truth, I was intrigued by her, and I found her beauty to be almost irresistible. I had not seen a woman of her colour since my time in England, and the fact that she was so different from the women of my native land was one of the reasons she held my interest so strongly. As I thought about what to do, I realized that I would have to break her to my will, but whips and punishments would not do it.

A solution came to me, and a smile crossed my face as I stood there staring at her. She suddenly stilled, and I think she realized that I was thinking about her, and that she might not like what I was planning. I turned to my servants and barked out a series of commands, then went back into my tent to change my clothes while my requirements were being met.

When I returned, there was a narrow table set out under the entrance canopy of my tent, out of the sun. Another small table stood at one side, and I saw one of my servants preparing the other things I had ordered. I turned to the guards, and told them to place her on the table.

She began to struggle but stilled at my severe look. She allowed herself to be led to the table, and said nothing when the guards lifted her and had her lay down. She did struggle slightly when they bound her hands over her head, to one end of the table, but it did her no good. Her buttocks rested on the opposite end of the table and as I watched, my servants spread her legs widely and tied them to the legs of the table.

In this position she was helpless and unable to close her legs. The thin silk she wore enhanced her beauty, molding to her form, and highlighting the shape of her body. I took a knife from my belt and used it to slit the silk from one end to the other, baring her completely to my gaze. She was truly magnificent, now revealed fully to my eyes. Her breasts sat proudly on her chest, even in her supine position. Her stomach had a slight rise, her hips were wide, and her legs were beautifully shaped.

As I looked at her, I was struck by the colour of the curls between her thighs; they exactly matched the crimson flood that covered her head. My original plan had been to shave her bare, in the style used by the women in my hareem, but I realized that this would be a travesty. She was, truly, a Princess of Fire and the centre of her womanhood needed to reflect that.

I moved beside her so that we could look into each other's eyes. At the same time, I combed my fingers through her nether curls, and tugged lightly on them so that she would know that I was touching her. She stared at me defiantly, but said nothing, although I saw what looked like fear on her face.

"I said that the women of my culture remove all of this hair to enhance their beauty and make themselves more accessible to their lovers and husbands. For you, that would be wrong, now that I can see you. Instead, I will remove only part of your hair—the part that covers the treasures below, but the rest will remain, to proclaim that you are a special woman."

"Please ... please don't do this. Please don't touch me like that."

Her look contained more than fear. There was something else there, and I did not understand it at first. I knew she was embarrassed, probably even humiliated, and then a thought struck me, and I leaned lower so that only she might hear me when I spoke.

"You have never been with a man, have you? No man has ever seen your body, has he?" My fingers were still toying with her curls, although I had not yet applied any pressure, nor actually touched her flesh.

She shook her head, almost violently, sending waves through her hair. "No, never. Please ... don't do this."

"You have left me no choice, as I must show my men that I am your master. I promise you, though, that you will not be harmed by me."

She paused and looked steadily into my eyes, judging my words. "You ... you aren't going to rape me? You're not going to force yourself on me?"

I smiled to comfort her. "Your body is magnificent, and I shall do nothing to harm it. Neither will I take my pleasure from it. I will never force myself upon you, but I will give you pleasure when you ask me for it."

Her gaze stayed locked with mine as I spoke, and I ended with another smile. She shook her head again, and said, "Never. I will never do that."

I moved the fingers at her loins so that my hand cupped her womanhood completely. I could feel the heat of her, and I heard her gasp at my touch. "We shall see, we shall see."

I moved back to the end of the table, and looked over the materials that had been brought. There was a bowl of steaming hot water and soap, as well as a straight razor, honed and stropped to sharp perfection. I dipped a small cloth in the water, and used that to wet the hair along the sides of her womanhood, and over the lips of her nether mouth.

Soap was next, with a lather created by my fingers, then carefully rubbed into the wet skin. Her head had been lifting off the table, trying to see what I was doing. I looked at her again as I picked up the razor and flicked it open. "You might want to try to remain still for the next few minutes. While there are parts of the world where they cut off these pieces of a woman's flesh, that is truly not my desire for you." I could hear her gasp in reaction, and I smiled as I bent to my task.

I began by shaving the sides of her mound of Venus, just where it met her thighs, and down to the opening of her womanhood. I had the idea of creating a neat triangle that would end just before her cleft, pointing the way to her gates. The gates themselves would be shaved cleanly, revealing her entrance to the gaze of a lover, and showing the beauty of her core.

As I worked, I was touching her in places where, apparently, no man had ever touched her before, and I thought of how the men of the world had thus been deprived. At the same time, I thought about how fortunate I therefore was, being the first man to see and touch this marvel of femininity.

When my task was complete, I used another wet towel to remove any traces of soap, and to see if I had missed any stray hairs. I plucked a couple with my fingers, then traced over the area and detected nothing. She squirmed at my touch, and I said, "You are truly beautiful like this, now that your treasures are on display. One of the reasons for shaving a woman in this manner is that it makes it much easier to locate the centre of pleasure."

I used a couple of fingers to spread her gates, and touched the revealed bit of flesh with a fingertip. She flinched when she felt it, but tied as she was, she could only submit to me. "In my culture, this is called the pearl. The centre of a woman's essence, the organ that serves to quicken her blood, and bring her the most pleasure. In your world, it is called the clitoris, a most clinical medical name for such a wonderful piece of flesh. I know that in all cultures, the women complain that men seem to have no knowledge of its existence, and are incapable of finding it in to order to bring pleasure to their women. I, on the other hand, do not suffer this affliction."

I proved my point by lightly stroking the piece of flesh in question, and heard her inhale sharply in response, then attempt to raise her hips to meet my hand. I smiled down at her, and said, "As you can see, my words were not a boast, but merely a statement of fact."

"What are you doing to me? Please, stop..."

Her voice trailed off and her eyes closed as I played with the little marble once more. My plan was to play like this for as long as it took, keeping her desire at its utmost, but never letting her indulge in what my French tutor called, 'la petite mort' ... the little death.

"While I was being educated in your part of the world, I had a most marvellous tutor who not only taught me different languages, but took it upon herself to ensure that I was also educated in the ways in which to please a woman. That is one of the reasons why I know so much about the body of a woman. Now that your flesh is visible, it is necessary to check for any remaining hairs. I have my own method for this. The men of my world do not do this for their women; it is something I learned from my tutor, and I found that I quite liked it."

Her eyes had been closed while I spoke, partly out of shame at the way I was playing with her pearl and making her feel, and partly to avoid having to look at me. When my last words registered, her eyes snapped open and she raised her head to look at me as I lowered my face to her loins.

"What are you doing? Get away from me..."

Her voice trailed away into a low scream as my mouth made contact with her gates, and my tongue licked her along her entire delicious length. She screamed again when I circled her pearl with the tip of my tongue, and her hips rose off the table as she tried to increase the pressure of my tongue on her centre.

She was wailing, "No ... no ... no..." but there seemed to be no conviction in her voice as the pleasure from my tongue coursed through her body. Her hips were now taking on a rhythm and I judged it was time to stop, as I needed to maintain control of her until she had been broken to my will.

I stepped back from the table, and moved to look at her. "If you wish me to continue, and to pleasure you until you reach a peak, you need only ask."

It took her a few moments to regain herself before she said, "No. Never. I will not."

"As you wish. We shall see." I ordered my servants to clear away the shaving things, and told my guards to unbind her from the table. The scraps of the silk she had worn fell to the ground as they stood her back on her feet, but their grip on her arms prevented her from covering herself. I looked at her for a moment, revealed in all her beauty, and decided on my next step.

A few more orders to guards and servants, and she soon found herself with her hands tied to one of the overhead poles, and her feet tied to stakes in the ground, so that she was unable to close her legs, or use her hands to cover herself. I moved in front of her and lifted one of her breasts in each of my hands, admiring their texture and firmness.

When I looked into her eyes she stared back defiantly at me. "Until you submit to me, you will be kept like this, on display to all of my men, and any visitors that come to my tent. I will not leave you alone, as I will be conducting business out here, so I will be keeping you company. It will be interesting to see if you enjoy my attentions to you."

"I suppose that I shall be here for quite a long time, as I shall never submit to you."

"We shall see, we shall see. In the meantime, it is only right that I provide you with something to wear while you are out here." When the women of my tribe perform for the men, they often wore bells on parts of their bodies or clothing. I had seen the ways in which these could be attached, and had sent one of my servants for a few of them.

To her great distress, I played with each of her nipples until they stood firm and proud, then slipped a loop of fine silk cord over each of them, tightening it until she gasped. From each loop hung a small bell, so that any movement on her part would bring forth a little music. When I stepped back to admire her, I saw that she was blushing, but I waited until she looked up at me. "You are beautiful, my crimson lady."

I had told her that I intended to keep her company while she stood tied outside my tent, and to prepare for that I had a chair brought for me, and placed just beside her. This was a day for meetings with each of my tribal elders, and for representatives of all of the tribes that regarded me as their leader, so I knew that I would have a steady stream of visitors for the rest of the afternoon. Of course, that also meant that she would be on display to each of those visitors, and that each of them would enjoy the vision I had prepared for them.

It was also my plan to keep her constantly reminded of the fact that she was naked, and completely under my control. My chair was positioned to permit me to touch her without effort, and I made sure to always have a hand on her leg, or her behind when it wasn't playing with her pearl, or her gates. I wanted her to be very near the little death while I conducted my business, and I wanted all of my visitors to see her in that highly aroused state.

Each time that someone came to see me, I slid a finger between her very wet gates, and slowly rubbed over her pearl while my visitor and I spoke. By the time the conversation ended, she would be moaning continuously, attracting the attention of my visitor, and distracting them enough that they agreed with nearly anything I wanted. Her rough breathing also made her breasts move in interesting ways, and the little bells on her nipples would add to the sounds she was making. The difficulty for me was in paying attention to the discussion at the same time as I was listening to her to ensure that I stopped before she could achieve her release.

At the end of the second hour, I rose and stood in front of her. She had closed her eyes, but they snapped open and fixed on mine when she felt my hands on her breasts. As I played with her breasts and made the bells ring, I asked, "Would you like me to cut you down?"

She shook her head and said, "Not if it means submitting to you."

I moved one hand to her belly, and slid it downward to cup her flesh. She hissed in a breath as I began to play with her pearl again, rolling it around with a fingertip, then trapping it between two fingers and sliding them up and down. Her head started to tip back in reaction, and her hips pushed forward toward my hand. I heard a low moan, deep in her throat.

"Are you sure? I could bring you to ecstasy in only a few seconds, and then do it again, either with my fingers or my tongue. All of this pain and frustration would end in an instant. You need only ask."

"No ... no ... no..."

"As you wish, but there are many more people who will be coming to see me, and you will be tormented for each one of them to see." I watched her closely and could see her rapidly approaching the point of no return. I removed my hand at the last moment; she didn't immediately realize that I had stopped. She started to say something; I was almost certain it had been a plea for something, but it stopped very quickly as she tried to maintain control.

I took my seat once more, and caressed the flesh of her rear while I waited for my next visitor. My fingers probed the valley between her cheeks and sought out the small ring of muscle at her rear passage. I circled it with a fingertip, occasionally tapping on it; I was intrigued at her reaction to my touch. On the one hand, she seemed to be trying to pull away from my finger, but at the same time I could hear her moan each time I put any pressure on the little muscle.

I slid my finger forward and into her other passage in order to moisten it, then returned to toying with the ring of muscle. With the aid of the lubrication, the tip of my finger easily slid into her rear passage, and she cried out in alarm at the sensation it brought on. I found the reaction very interesting, as I had not suspected that this princess harboured such hidden desires.

From my tutor, I had learned of the pleasures that some women sought through the use of their rear passage, and I knew that men often used boys in this manner, especially during prolonged campaigns in the desert. I was surprised to find this very proper lady obviously enjoying my attentions to her other opening.

The movement of my finger in her rear caused her hips to tip forward, bringing her mound into more prominence, and I turned in my chair so that I might caress her gates and her pearl with my other hand. When she felt two hands on her, she cried, "No ... no ... please ... please..."

I leaned forward and kissed her on her hip, then looked up along her magnificent body to meet her eyes while I lightly rubbed over her pearl and her gates. "I can please you until you push me away and cry for me to stop. I can bring you pleasure such as you have never known. What you are feeling now is but the beginning, simply the first step toward showing you what pleasure your body can enjoy."

She was shaking her head, crying with the strain of trying to ignore the sensations I was bringing to her. "On the other hand, I can stop all of this, and your pleasure will go no further. But ... you will remain on display for everyone, and in a few minutes I will start this all over again, and you will once again start to crave the moment of release, only to feel me stop."

I rubbed my finger over her pearl once more, and twisted my other finger in her rear just a little, and she moaned again, then cried out, "Why ... why are you doing this to me?"

I smiled at her as my fingertip made another circuit of her gates and her pearl. "I do this because I can. I do this because there is within you a fire of volcanic proportions, but you have refused it all of your life. I do this because I seek to bring out the true woman within you, not the repressed shell that you present to the world. You are more downtrodden than the women of my world. Even hidden behind veils these women are free to enjoy the pleasures that their bodies can bring. You have always been told that such things are not for proper ladies."

As I finished speaking, I moved my finger from her pearl and along the length of her slippery flesh until it reached the opening of her sheath. As my finger began to penetrate into her tight channel, her mouth opened in a soundless scream and her head tipped back. She moaned again, much louder than ever before, and I moved the finger within her as I felt her stiffen. For a moment I thought I had provoked her release, but she suddenly gave out a cry of anguish, and her head dropped forward as she went limp, hanging from her wrists.

She began to cry, in great sobs that shook her body. Tears were running down her face as I pulled my fingers from her and stood in front of her. I put a hand under her chin to make her look at me, and she wailed, "Please ... please ... stop this torture."

I looked into her eyes, waiting patiently. I was about to repeat that she could end it all with a request when she swallowed and said, "Do what you want with me. Take me ... use me. Just please end this."

"Are you asking me to take you as a man takes a woman, to bring you to the peak of pleasure and beyond? To use your body as the sheath to my sword?"

"Yes ... yes ... I give myself to you ... I submit to you."

I held my hand out to one of the guards and received his knife, then slashed through the cords that bound her feet and hands. As she slumped toward me, I moved back to my chair and positioned her on her knees before me, between my legs. I took her hands in mine, and placed them on my pantaloons just where my own sword awaited her.

"Take it out, and see the flesh that will join to yours, and will bring us together." Her hands moved over my shaft through the cloth, but then she found the opening and for the first time I felt her hands on me. She held it in her fingers, unsure of what she had, and I realized that she might never have seen a man's weapon.

"You have never seen one, have you?"

"No, I have not."

"Then examine it, and feel it, and when you are ready, taste it as I tasted you." Her eyes flashed at me when I said that, but after a moment or two her fingers pulled it toward her lips, and I watched as her mouth descended on my shaft. Her head moved slowly toward my stomach, and I felt the softness of her tongue as it tasted me. My own breath came out in a low moan, and I knew it was time to make her mine.

I caressed the side of her face, and will never forget the look of her with her eyes locked to mine while her mouth was filled with my manhood. I moved her head back and told her to stand, then had her move forward to straddle me. I looked up at her and said, "Lower yourself, and sheathe my sword within you. Give yourself the pleasure you seek."

She looked around at those of my men who were watching us, and asked, "Here? Where everyone can see?"

"Yes, this time. They must all see that you have given yourself to me. Then we will go into my tent so that only you and I will see each other." She hesitated for a moment, then began to move slowly downward. As the head of my sword touched her gates, she reached down to guide it, and continued to move, slowly taking me into her silken sheath.

A moment later she was seated fully on me and I pulled her face toward me to kiss her. "The time has come for you to become a woman, and to experience all the pleasure for which your body was created."

"What do you mean? Are we not done?"

I wanted to throw my head back and laugh at the question, but held myself in check as I wanted her pleasure and not her hatred. "Let me show you just one part of the pleasure to come."

I moved a hand to where we were joined, and found that little pearl once more. As I toyed with it, I kept my gaze locked onto hers, our eyes boring into each other. Her breathing got very rough, and her hands came up to rest on my shoulders. When I reached the point at which I had always stopped in the past, I said, "Soon, my princess, it will happen."

Her eyes widened and I heard her start to ask, "What..." when she suddenly yelled and convulsed on my lap, her fingers gripping me tightly as her muscles went rigid. I kept my fingers moving, as I had been taught, in order to prolong the 'little death' and intensify its sensation. After a moment, she collapsed against me, and I moved my hand away.

She lifted her head and asked, "What did you do to me? What happened?"

I smiled tenderly at her. "You have just experienced what the French call 'the little death.' Doctors in your world call it an orgasm, but again that is not very poetic. For that matter, your doctors refer to the needs of a woman as 'hysteria', which only shows how little they know about a woman's body." I lifted each of her breasts and removed the little bells, then asked, "Was it sufficiently pleasurable that you would like to feel it again?"

Amazingly, she suddenly looked very shy, and blushed red from her face to the top of her beautiful breasts. "Is it possible ... I mean can we... ?"

"Ah, my Princess, I think you now see what you have denied yourself in your life, and what you refused to ask of me, and why I had to tie you outside my tent." I took her face in my hands and kissed her again, then softly said, "Yes, it can happen again, and it will. I am about to show you how it happens between a man and a woman."

I moved my hands to her hips, and showed her how to lift herself a little, and then lower herself again, so that my sword came partway out of her sheath, and then seated itself again. Her look of wonderment at the sensation that this caused almost made her look like a little girl, but that image faded quickly as she gave herself over to riding me like a stallion, and pushing herself toward another occurrence of the little death.

I could see on her face when she was approaching her release, and I knew that I would be having my own in moments. When hers struck, she dropped into my lap and tried to grind herself against me, once again crying out and clenching all of her muscles. It was sufficient to bring on my own release, and I grunted with the force of it as I filled her with my essence. She once again collapsed against me, and I wrapped my arms around her to keep her from falling. After a few minutes, I stood, holding her to me, and still sheathed within her. A huge cheer went up from my men when they saw me with her, and the noise followed me as I entered my tent.

I laid her down on a collection of pillows, and removed the remains of the bindings from her arms and legs, then fetched us some water to drink. She smiled at me after a moment. "Is there more that you wish to show me ... I ... I am not sure how to address you."

"Yes, there is much more, for I had an excellent tutor, and it would only be correct for me to pass along all that I learned. As to what to call me ... in my language, my men call me 'Effendi' which means 'lord' in your tongue."

She surprised me when she knelt in the manner of the women in my tribe, and bowed her head. "Then I shall call you 'My Lord' as would be done in my culture." When she saw my nod, she asked, "What would my Lord desire of me next?"

In answer, I shed my clothes and then took her in my arms. I proceeded to show her how much I desired her for the rest of the afternoon, and on into the night. When we had both exhausted each other, I wrapped us in a blanket and we slept the rest of the night in each other's arms.

When I woke in the morning, she was closely examining my sword and I laid there watching her as she felt it, and moved the skin around. A minute later she had once again taken it into her mouth and I felt her tongue washing it. When I started thrusting lightly into her mouth, she began to move her mouth in the same manner, increasing the speed of her attack as my breathing grew more and more rapid. When my release came, I expected that she would remove her mouth, but instead she rode me through to the end, and I felt her swallow each of my spendings.

She finally withdrew when she felt my hand on her head, and knelt once again before addressing me. "What would my Lord require of me today?"

"For today, I need time to deal with various items of business and rebellion, and I cannot have you at my side for these things. These are the affairs of men, and women are not permitted. Therefore, I ask you to go to the hareem and let the eunuchs and the servants take care of you. You may bathe, and eat, and be dressed, unless you prefer to remain naked. I also promise you that no one will attempt to shave the curls between your legs, although they may wish to ensure that there are no stray hairs on the parts I shaved."

She gave me an interesting little smile as she asked, "Did my Lord discover a few stray hairs with his tongue last night? It seemed to be a close inspection, but would my Lord prefer to check once again?"

I smiled at her, wondering at such a complete change in her manner from the previous morning, but decided to simply accept it. "Your Lord has business to attend to, and if you do not leave now I will show you how your Lord punishes little slave girls who have displeased him. However, I may conduct another inspection tonight, so you should probably have the eunuchs ensure that everything is in perfect order."

She gave me a radiant smile which seemed to light up my entire tent, then backed out under the flap and disappeared from my sight. Another servant entered a moment later with my breakfast, and soon after began the parade of chieftains and elders who needed to meet with me.

That night, I sent for her again, and she entered my tent arrayed in layers of silk, with flowers woven into her hair and enchanting scents dabbed on her skin in hidden places. I also heard the muted sounds of small bells as she moved around my tent. She seemed to be dancing to some unheard music, shedding silken veils as she moved, and I soon discovered that she had bells attached to her toes, and to her fingers. As she shed a few more layers, I found bells on her nipples and even attached to the curls at her nether regions.

We spent that night coupled with each other again, and I did finally perform the inspection for stray hairs. She pronounced it satisfactory at least three times, and decided that it was necessary to perform her own inspection of me using only her mouth.

Once again, as the sun rose, she paid homage to my sword with her mouth, drinking every drop of my essence, then left me to conduct my business for the day. She returned in time for the evening meal, again arrayed in the finest silks that my hareem had to offer, and again she danced around my tent removing them one at a time until she was in the state that I preferred the most.

For every day of the following week we carried on in this manner, and I had to admit to having formed a great affection for my Princess of Fire. She herself seemed to be very attached to me, and seemed to want to go out of her way to please me, either with her body, or her mind. We often debated the merits of our respective cultures and teachings until quite late at night, before taking our pleasure from each other. Every morning our parting seemed to be more and more difficult, even though we knew we would see each other that night.

In the back of my mind I carried a concern that this idyllic existence would end, and on the eighth morning after her capture a rider entered my camp with news from the coast. It seemed that more soldiers from her country had arrived, with orders to find her and broker her return, regardless of how much blood was shed during the process. As the leader of my people, I knew it was unfair to have them die so that I might continue to enjoy the pleasure that the Princess of Fire brought to me.

I sent a servant to bring her to me from the hareem, and I arranged for a contingent of my guards to take her, and the soldiers we had captured, back to the coast before any blood had been spilt.

The servant returned with her, and she knelt after entering my tent, her head bent low. She had seen the troubled expression on my face, and I think she suspected that the news I was about to deliver would not be good. I explained to her that her countrymen were seeking her, and that it was my decision to return her to them. She looked up at me and I could see tears filling her eyes.

"Does my lord not wish to keep me as his concubine, to serve him in the hareem?"

"What I wish, and what I may have are, sadly, two very different things. While I might wish you to remain here with me, it is best that you be returned to your people, along with the soldiers that were captured with you. Know that losing you this way saddens me greatly. I have enjoyed our conversations, as I have enjoyed your body. You are a very beautiful woman, and I fear you shall be wasted with a Western husband who will not appreciate you."

"Somehow, I do not think that I will ever take a husband, unless he happens to be the last of the Barbary pirates." She smiled shyly at me, then it seemed that a question occurred to her. "Before I go, there seems to be a name that everyone calls me, but I don't know what it means. And no one would tell me when I asked."

I chuckled, then spoke the name in my own tongue, repeating it so that she could mimic the sound. "It means 'Princess of Fire.' It was given you by one of my guards when you were first brought to me, and I thought it fitting. At first it was meant because of the colour of the hair on your head. When others saw that it applied to your other hair, then it became the accepted means of referring to you. As you might guess, there are no women of your colour in our culture." She had blushed when I made mention of the hair on her loins, but did not try to cover her face. It became one more example of how well her name applied to her.

As she rose, I held up a finger and she paused with a question on her face. "After you leave this place and return to your people, you may find that you are with child ... my child." Her hand moved suddenly to her belly, since she had not considered such a thing. "If this happens, then teach him the ways of your people and your world, but also teach him of mine, so that he might understand both. Find someone to teach him my tongue even as he learns yours. As he learns the ways of men, teach him also of the ways of women. Teach him respect for women, and teach him how to pleasure a woman. Your world is changing, my Princess, and soon women will play a much bigger part in it. Unfortunately, that will not be the way for the women of my world for a very long time."

I could see tears on her face in the dim light of my tent. "Can you not come with me, to teach him yourself?"

"Sadly, my Princess, I must leave this place very soon, before the new army from your country takes it upon itself to hunt down my men and me for daring to have kidnapped you and your soldiers. You and I will probably never see each other again. Remember me, but do not throw your life away in search of me, for I am like the sands of the desert and will always be moving with the wind." I nodded to the guards, and they gently led her away.

We broke camp the next day, as soon as I had received word that she had been safely given over to her people. We traveled for many days to avoid the soldiers, and I found myself missing her company at night. The other slave girls tried to give me comfort, and provide for the needs of my body, but I found myself comparing them to her, and not in a kindly way.

As the years went by, I thought often of the Princess of Fire. She had been in my life for only a few days, but she carried my heart with her, and I, hers.

— The End —


That night, I finally re-read the story, and started editing it. As with my first story, each reading needed an orgasm, and each reading brought with it a concern that handing it over to Mrs. Ball would result in a trip to prison. However, I found myself compelled to edit it to the best of my ability, to tighten the story where it needed it, and to polish the dialogue even as I was polishing my knob.

By Friday morning I was once again a wreck, worried about handing her the story, worried about how she would react to it. It was a much longer and more involved story than my first effort, but I felt oddly proud of what I had written. The class that day consisted mainly of discussions involving difficulties that people had found with the assignment. I just sat and listened to the conversations, as none of it seemed to apply to me.

When the time came, I walked to the front of the room with my story in my hand, almost trembling, but telling myself that I hadn't been expelled after my first paper, and maybe that protection would apply again. Just as I was about to put my story on the pile, she happened to turn from answering someone's question, and her eyes locked onto mine. She reached out and took the sheaf of paper from my hand. Her gaze stayed on me for a moment, even though she said nothing.

Her eyes flicked down to the title page, then looked back up at me. There seemed to be something in her look, some sign that she understood that the metaphor of the name referred to the colour of her hair. She may have already understood that the story was once again a fantasy that involved her. I only knew that I had to leave the room before someone saw the way we were looking at each other, and I spun on my heel, almost knocking over the girl behind me in my haste to leave.

I spent another weekend waiting for the loud knock on the door, and I jumped every time the phone rang. By Sunday night I had started to relax a little, but then I remembered that I had a class the next morning, and my own 'Princess of Fire' would once again be standing right in front of me. As a result, I slept not at all well that night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.