Kissing Keira - Cover

Kissing Keira

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Can attractions truly be uncontrollable? I was adamant they couldn't but then again, I'd never seen anyone like Keira.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

My life became settled very quickly. Aside from the occasional lunch, Keira and I saw each other on the weekends. She charmed me in every way. I thought things would never change, but they did, and not for the better.

We rolled through August and into September. School started. Our weekends became intermittent as my work intensified preparing ad campaigns for the Christmas season. Through it all Keira kept me amused with funny text messages and calls every night, some lasting a long time.

It was a mid-October phone call from Claire that changed things. It came on a Tuesday morning.

"Sebastian, it's Claire, Keira's mom."

"Hi. What's up?"

"I'd like to meet. Can we have lunch? Today?"

Glancing at my schedule I made some quick calculations. If I rescheduled a couple of creative meetings... "Sure. Absolutely. Where? When?"

We met at Richard's, a small French bistro. Claire was waiting for me when I arrived. Seeing her reminded me of Keira, of what Keira was going to become when she fully matured and it was a very pleasant sight indeed.

"Hi. Been waiting long?" I asked, noticing a glass of half consumed white wine in front of her.

Claire smiled. "The traffic was not as bad as I remembered. It's been a while since I've been downtown."

I ordered a Perrier. I was still off booze. We ordered lunch and, before it arrived, Claire calmly informed me that Keira's grades had plummeted.

"She's never been a straight A student, more because she's lazy. She could easily get A's if she wanted to. But this term her school has noticed a precipitous decline in her work. If it continues the way she's going she'll fail most of her classes."

I said nothing, shocked that Keira, of all people, might fail a class. She was so bright, so acutely smart.

"I think it's because of you," Claire said, adding quickly when she saw my shocked expression, "Not your fault, Sebastian. I think she's too infatuated with you and has no room left for school work."

Lunch arrived. It was eaten mindlessly as we discussed Keira. Claire was very concerned. She'd tried talking to Keira just to be brushed off.

"You need to talk to her, Sebastian," Claire said. "Please?"

"Absolutely," I agreed. "But how?"

A long discussion ensued. Claire was adamant that Keira would not respond to threats. She was too smart for that. We finally settled on a carrot. It was Claire's surprising suggestion. If Keira improved her grades, she'd be allowed to sleep over at my place once a week. But if they slipped, that privilege would be withdrawn.

I knew Keira, though. She'd be quite happy letting things go on the way they were if she could see me. That wasn't acceptable. I'd need threats, too.

Lunch ended with smiles of relief. Claire was a mature Keira, interesting and witty, very good company.

As Saturday approached I began to feel nervous. I was right to be. When I finally had her home, sitting on the sofa, I told her we'd no longer be seeing each other if her grades didn't improve.

Keira's reaction was immediate and physical. She jumped up from the sofa and yelled at me, telling me to stay out of her business. And in anger, her eyes suddenly glittered with unshed tears and she accused, "You promised not to hurt me! You promised, Seb!"

She backed away when I stood and reached for her. She tried to break away when I grabbed her and hugged her firmly. I told her about the carrot, staying overnight with me if her grades improved. It didn't sink in, Keira trying to escape my hug, her eyes accusing. Tightening my hold, I told her again, louder, ordering her to listen, staring into her hurt eyes. Her struggles faded slowly. She calmed.

It was the first Saturday we'd spent together where we hadn't ended up in bed. The day was spent cuddling on the sofa, Keira only slightly mollified. She'd been deeply hurt by my threat to stop seeing her, not because of my threat, but the fact that I hurt her. She saw it as breaking the promise I'd made and it took a full day of apologies and kisses and hugs and loving touches to bring back a weak smile and a soft laugh.

I hated that Saturday.

For the next four weeks Keira's text messages were just as frequent, just as witty, and just as funny. She'd taken to ending each message with, 'Its all UR fault. I hate work'. But, the final line was always, 'Still luv ya'. Phone calls still happened every night but no longer lasted an hour, just short calls.

And, the third week in November, on a rare drizzly, blustery day with grey clouds hanging low in the sky, on a Wednesday, at just after five in the afternoon, I received a text that made me smile stupidly.

'Yay! Sleepover this weekend! Luv ya :)'

While not a straight A student, Keira had boosted her grades dramatically.

Saturday morning arrived with sunny skies and blood racing, excitement and an erection. The wind was warm as I rode over to pick Keira up, traffic almost non-existent at eight fifteen in the morning.

I'd only managed to turn the Norton off when Keira appeared. She flounced out of the front door in a short pleated tartan skirt; a white, brown and red pattern. She wore knee-high socks, ankle boots, and a white blouse under a short brown leather jacket. Her high watt smile almost blinded me. Over one shoulder she had a small leather bag.

"Seb!" she exclaimed, throwing herself at me, arms wrapping around my neck. A quick smooch and she grabbed her helmet, putting it on as she swung her leg over the bike to settle behind me.

The Norton Commando let out a throaty roar and we were off, my mind preoccupied with a short skirt. It was the first skirt I'd ever seen her wear and damn if it wasn't sexy, in a schoolgirl kind of way. While she held me around the waist, I dreamed of peeking under that skirt and discovering what panties she was wearing. My mind drifted into the erotic; the sofa, Keira bent over...

"Watch out!" Keira yelled.

Braking hard, rear tire squealing, I brought the bike to a halt at the red light, my heart thumping. Fuck that had been close!

"What happened?" Keira asked, her voice a bit shaky.

"That damn skirt," I informed her.

She laughed nervously. "Pay attention to driving," she admonished before hugging me tightly.

We were back in familiar territory as soon as the front door closed, Keira turning and pressing herself into me. Her smile was big and broad and bright. "Sleepover! Yay!"

When our lips brushed, Keira still smiling, I reached down and groped her butt, edged the back of her skirt up and discovered soft cotton panties, firm sexy buttocks, a valley between. Keira's smile held, her eyes twinkling at me, our lips pressed together. She pressed her crotch against the bulge of my erection and rubbed. Her lips parted, head tilted, eyes closed, her hand reaching up to hold my neck. A soft murmur and her tongue teased my lips.

I drowned, again. I'd never get used to kissing Keira. She was too good at it. I caressed her panty-covered buttocks. Keira murmured, sucked my lip, emitted an, "Mmmm," and left me breathless and horny. "You're delicious, Seb," she announced, pulling away.

My empty hands still felt the shape of her young glutes, firm and compact. My eyes watched that short tartan skirt bounce as she went to the kitchen, those long bare legs, knee-high socks. My erection strained. Damn I was so horny!

Just as she shucked her jacket and leather shoulder bag, I reached her, wrapping her up in my arms from behind. She laughed brightly.

"What are you doing?"

Lifting her, I carried her over to the sofa, putting her down and bending face first over the arm. Her sexy butt gained wondrous shape. Lovely. "I'm doing what I was dreaming about when we almost had an accident," I informed her.

Keira's face turned to look over her shoulder at me, her soft brown eyes twinkling with amusement, a dimpled grin on her face. She laughed when I carefully raised the hem of her skirt to expose plain white cotton panties, sexy panties, arousing panties.

She tried to move and couldn't. My hand on the middle of her back prevented her. I didn't look at her. My gaze was taken up by her sexy butt, the slight outline of her bum crack, and the breathtaking sight of her plump little pussy squeezed between slender thighs. It looked lush and ripe and mouthwatering.

"Let me go, Seb," Keira laughed.

"No! I want you like this. I need you like this. I have to have you like this. I'll die if I don't take you like this."

She burst into giggles. "You're just weird, Seb." But she didn't try to escape. Instead she relaxed and rested her head on crossed arms.

Peeling those sexy plain white cotton panties off her butt was pure eroticism. The panties were small and soft and thin, very sexy. The valley between her buttocks emerged. With some tugging, Keira not helping at all, I pulled her panties down to collect mid thigh, my attention distracted by the sight of pale red pubes dusting a tightly closed cleft, her labia plump and lush. The tip of her clit peeked out, coddled by her lips.

With a moan, Keira laughing at me, I knelt and kissed each cool buttock. Her scent was strong, her arousal evident. Prying her buttocks apart I kissed her anus before moving down. Thumbs pulled her labia apart to reveal the glistening pink interior. I kissed her moistness, sucked her clit, tongued the small entrance to her vagina.

Keira was silent when I stood and unbuttoned my jeans, they fell and gathered at my feet. My erection jutted out, the tip glistening with precum. Keira's pussy and pubes looked damp from my saliva. She was at the perfect height. Shuffling closer, I guided the tip to kiss her pussy. A wave of desire hit me hard, a primal urge to take her.

Keira glanced over her shoulder at me and smiled. Damn she was cute.

When I pried her labia apart again and nestled my crown into her cleft, it hit me. The size difference was huge. Keira's slit was small, her vaginal opening even smaller. My crown almost filled her cleft. How could she take me without discomfort?

Then, pressing into her, I was treated to the incredible sight of plump labia oozing apart, stretching, thinning. My crown partially disappeared into her entrance. She dilated, her opening tight. One more gentle thrust and my crown disappeared, Keira's pussy tight around my shaft, moist heat gripping me. Jesus she felt incredible.

Her sigh was loud. Finally looking away from the arousing sight of my adult erection penetrating her, I saw her eyes were closed, face turned. Holding narrow hips, I started, pressing in, pulling back, each arousing thrust penetrating her little pussy deeper. I loved the sight of plain cotton panties gathered at her thighs. I loved her short skirt flipped up over her back, her rounded bum so sexy. And I adored the sight of my shaft penetrating her.

I wish I had lasted longer. It was Keira's fault I didn't. With careful strokes I penetrated her deeper and deeper until, finally, I was buried in her, held by her tightness, so utterly beautiful. With long withdrawals, my crown almost emerging, long thrusts, her labia gripping my thick shaft, I fucked Keira slowly. It was incredible, amazing, so sexy. My balls slapped against her clit gently, my entire rigid erection buried, withdrawn, buried, waves of pleasure intensifying as I strived towards an orgasm.

With Keira's rosebud showing between spread buttocks, I caressed it with my finger. She clenched her buttocks in response, her pussy squeezing my cock. Liking her reaction, I licked my finger and pressed the tip against her, fucking her slowly but completely, deeply. Keira's butt relaxed. My finger penetrated her to the first knuckle and Keira reacted as if hit by lightning.

Her butt clenched. Her body tensed. "Oh Gaaaawd," she exclaimed, trying to press back at me. My finger penetrated her to the second knuckle and she fell of the cliff, her body jerking as she climaxed. Her pussy clamped my erection so tight I almost couldn't withdraw. When she gasped again, her rosebud gripping my finger, her body shaking, my orgasm arrived like a freight train.

Removing my finger, I gripped her hips, shoved myself into her hard, hard, and exploded, semen erupting in a long agonizing pulse. The rage of my orgasm took over. Gripping narrow hips I fucked Keira hard, thrusting and exploding in an intense storm of ecstasy, cumming hard, filling her. My cock ached and strained, spurting deep inside her as I emptied myself into her, fucking her, fucking her until nothing but painful, straining pulses were left.

With one final deep, deep thrust my orgasm passed, releasing me from an almost painful body cramp. My knees went weak.

Keira was quiet. I caressed her sexy ass, my erection fading. Withdrawing from her I saw cum dripping out. Grabbing some Kleenex from the side table I held it against her pussy. She didn't stir. Wadding the tissues, I tugged her panties up to hold them in place. Keira hadn't moved. Bending, I kissed each succulent buttock before pulling her cotton panties up all the way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.