Kissing Keira - Cover

Kissing Keira

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Can attractions truly be uncontrollable? I was adamant they couldn't but then again, I'd never seen anyone like Keira.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

KEIRA ROLLED ONTO HER side, a slight soreness between her legs making her smile. Her bedroom was inky dark. It was past one o'clock and she still couldn't sleep. It kept repeating in her head; I made love with Seb! I'm not a virgin anymore!

She fluffed her pillow and closed her eyes.

When she'd opened the front door at eleven thirty and slipped inside, closing the door quietly, she'd found Mom waiting, sitting quietly with a side lamp on reading a book.

Mom had smiled softly. "You're home. Did you have a good time?"

Perhaps it was the way Keira said "Oh yes," that made Mom pat the sofa.

"Come. Tell me everything."

Keira didn't know how, but somehow Mom knew and, rather than showing any disappointment, she'd cuddled and comforted and talked, letting Keira know what the limits were, what behavior she expected from Keira. And then she'd asked, "Was it good for you?" and Keira had grinned broadly. Good didn't begin to describe making love with Seb!

A car passed in the street outside, headlights washing across Keira's bedroom ceiling. Her mind turned to Seb in the shower. Even after sex he'd behaved as if he had to touch her, his hands gentle, a soft caress of her shoulder, her arm, and, eliciting a giggle, her butt. He washed her, too! It wasn't sexual at all. It was more like Seb was adoring her, no groping, just soapy caresses. And then he'd washed her hair and Gawd, strong fingers had massaged her scalp calming and relaxing her.

Keira rolled in bed, facing the window. She could still feel his body when she'd washed him, his hard abs, sleek muscles, his firm buttocks. He'd even let her wash his penis and balls and that had been eye-opening. As she washed with soap she'd actually felt his penis grow, thicken, and lengthen slightly. It was amazing!

But even better was after the shower. Seb had given her one of his dress shirts, one that smelled of him, and she'd lounged around in it for the rest of the evening, eating delivered pizza and watching The Notebook, which they'd missed before. It was so comfortable, homey. Relaxing with Seb was really wonderful. His hugs and unconscious caresses were so loving. He was perfect.

Keira rolled onto her front, arms under her pillow. Sleep was not cooperating. Her iPhone buzzed and vibrated. Reaching out she read the text message and smiled.

'Miss u already.'

With dexterity, she responded, 'Me 2. Luv ya lots'.


I COULD SMELL HER on my sheets. I had a partial erection. I was tired and too wound up to sleep. I missed her. Reaching out I grabbed my cell phone and sent her a text, 'Miss u already.'

My apartment was empty without her presence. But what still surprised me was what I missed. It wasn't the sex. It was Keira, cute as a button, cuddled to my side in my dress shirt. She looked gorgeous and sexy in it.

The cell buzzed. She'd responded, 'Me 2. Luv ya lots'.

I smiled and replace the cell on the bedside table.

There was something so cute about Keira. I was totally gone, completely charmed by her. Throughout the evening she'd inadvertently given me peeks of lilac panties and glimpses of unfettered perky breasts down the open neck of my shirt.

I wondered what the future held. How could we have a relationship? She would be going back to high school in September. I worked during the week and sometimes over the weekend, too. When would we see each other? Could a relationship flourish with just weekends?

And how exactly would I handle this intense desire for her? She filled my thoughts, her pale red hair, soft sexy eyes, freckles, and that amazing, blinding smile.

She'd given me one of those smiles when we were on the sofa. I'd asked her, "What was your mom saying on the phone earlier? You kept promising her."

She'd toyed with my hand, playing with my fingers. "Mom told me to only do what I wanted and not give in to coercion, no matter what you said or did. That's what I promised."

"Ah. I didn't, did I?"

"Didn't what?"

"Coerce you?"

Keira let out a bright laugh. "Nope. You're pretty useless at coercion. I think I was the one coercing."

"I wasn't trying," I claimed. "I'm saving my coercing skills for some really naughty stuff."

Keira's smile was broad and blinding, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Like what?"

"Just wait and see. You'll know it when it happens. It'll really shock you."

"Will it make a Victorian lady blush, a Greek vestal virgin shudder, or a nun say Hail Mary's for a year?"

"Man, you have an amazing memory," I said, truly impressed.

"You better remember that," she answered with a giggle.

I fluffed the pillow and rolled, smiling at the memory of her. Sleep was determined to shun me. But like a kid on Christmas Eve, I pleaded for sleep to hit me so tomorrow would arrive faster.


Sunday morning light brought a groan. I was exhausted and didn't want to wake up. Glancing at the alarm clock I was shocked to see it was ten thirty. Rolling out of bed, I descended to the kitchen and started the coffee maker. Going upstairs, scratching my pubes as I went, I automatically made for the shower. The water was warm and refreshing. The memory of making love to Keira returned, as did a renewed erection, a very, very rigid erection. I debated ignoring it and gave into my basal needs, sighing with pleasure when my orgasm arrived.

With sanity restored, dressed for the day, I sipped from a mug of coffee and debated what to do for the day. My cell phone set the plans. It was Keira actually calling me, asking me to come to her home after lunch.

At two thirty I parked the Norton around the corner from Keira's place, took the helmet off and locked it with Keira's to the bike. As usual, Keira opened the front door before I climbed the steps. She gave me a wonderful smile, soft brown eyes twinkling, and a small blush of intimacy - such a gorgeous girl.

"Hi," she greeted me brightly, grabbing my hand. "C'mon," she said with a tug, "Mom wants to meet you."

Oh shit!

"Do I have to?" I asked, stopping in my tracks.

"Don't be a baby, Seb. It's not what you think," Keira scolded me, tugging my hand.

Shit!

Her home was bright. The walls were pale yellow, white edgings. Cherry wood furniture and bright floral patterns were the predominant theme. Big windows added airiness. Keira led me with a firm grip on my hand. We entered a large kitchen, white cabinets, light grey granite counter tops, an eat-at center aisle, and her mother sitting on a stool with a cup of tea on the counter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.