Kissing Keira
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Can attractions truly be uncontrollable? I was adamant they couldn't but then again, I'd never seen anyone like Keira.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

I woke up on Saturday morning with a raging erection, desire punishing my body, and no moral restraint whatsoever. The power of my desire was truly frightening. Had Keira been anywhere near me she would have been coerced into sex with no regrets on my part.

A heavy breakfast of eggs and English Bangers, otherwise known as breakfast sausages, and several mugs of strong black coffee, did nothing to mute my raging desire. It scared me. Keira was all I could think about. Her incredible climax from my touch echoed through my mind. I worried about it. Would I have any restraint when around her? My mind pictured her on the sofa and then in the same pose on my bed. My mind teased me with images of undressing Keira and seeing her in her lingerie; small bra, sexy panties. My mind imagined the sensation of slipping my hand inside her sexy panties to touch soft, silky pubic hair.

Standing in the kitchen, a mug of coffee in one hand, I suffered a raging erection that cried out to me. One thing was very clear; I could NOT have Keira back in my apartment. If she was here, nothing, nothing at all, would stop me from taking her to bed. That was the power of her attractiveness, the sway she held over me.

We'd go out somewhere. With a grin I decided maybe I'd actually take her to a restaurant. She'd sure be surprised.


KEIRA WOKE TO MORNING sun streaming in and warming her bed covers. She yawned and stretched, her body aching. Smiling, she let the last of her dream fade away. It had been about Seb and her; kissing, making out, Seb touching her and making her climax. Last night was her first; the first time she'd ever made out and wow! No wonder Jenny talked so excitedly about it.

Her dream had been different, though. In her dream Seb hadn't stopped her from feeling his erection. In her dream she'd kissed him, her hand slowly opening his pants, lowering his zipper. In her dream Seb had gasped when she slipped her hand inside his underwear to gently hold his erection. A wave of arousal hit Keira as she let the dream memory play, kissing Seb while stroking his cock, feeling it, thick and alive, caressing it and making Seb inhale with pleasure. In her dream his heated, loving gasp, "Keira!" as he came from her caress had made her so horny. Just remembering the dream had the same effect, horniness arriving. Keira jumped out of bed and hit the shower. It took almost no time for her to cum, her body shaking with pleasure.

Calmer, with the bath towel wrapped around her body, Keira studied herself in the mirror with a critical eye as she brushed her teeth. She studied her face and wondered what Seb saw in it. Her cheekbones were too prominent and had too many freckles. Her nose was slightly too wide at the bridge. She didn't even have lush lips like Angelina Jolie, lips all guys liked. Hers were thinner.

She studied her hair, long and damp, darker when wet. Should she get a haircut? Go for a short bob? Bending, she spit toothpaste into the sink and rinsed. Keira wondered if she'd have the nerve to ask Seb what it was that he found attractive in her. She wanted to know.

With a brush in hand and hair dryer roaring, Keira set about drying her hair. It was a mindless job that let her drift. She had all these questions. She and Jenny had giggled and discussed how far they'd go with a boyfriend ... when they eventually had one. Would they go all the way? Maybe. Would they give their boyfriend a blow job? Swallow? If they went all the way, would they also try anal sex?

Together they'd giggled and decided, maybe all the way with someone they loved, maybe even a blow job as long as they didn't get the guy's cum in their mouth - yuk! And no anal. That was for porn stars. Besides, it was dirty, too.

Full of excited giggles they'd discussed what semen would feel like in real life. The Internet hadn't really answered that question. Huddled together they'd watched videos, laughing and gasping. Semen seemed to be different, sometimes liquidy and pale, sometimes thick and creamy white. Why? They couldn't figure it out. And nothing they saw explained what it felt like. Neither of them wanted to find out what it tasted like.

Hair dry, Keira unwrapped her towel to finish drying. She looked at her naked body in the mirror and quickly turned away. It didn't match with how mature she felt. It looked too girlish, too young. Would Seb be disappointed when he saw her naked?

Doubts now trickled in. She didn't know what he liked about her. She doubted he'd like her body. So why did he like her? Somehow the confidence she'd woken up with vanished under the weight of self doubt. Keira wasn't stupid. She knew Seb liked her. But she needed to know why.

Dressing was done mindlessly with no regard for fashion; a first for her. She grabbed her cell and sent a text, 'I have to see u. It's important. Can we meet?'

Keira was disappointed with Seb's response when it arrived. 'Busy till noon. Lunch?'

'K'

She moped.


It was love at first sight. No. Lust at first sight. All black and chrome, the classic 1972 Norton 750 Commando was gorgeous. I'd spotted it on the Internet while trying to distract myself from the aching yearning for Keira I was suffering from.

Suddenly, I had to have it. I couldn't wait until my Triumph was rebuilt. It was heavily damaged and was going to take me months of weekend work. I needed to ride, desperately.

The Norton Commando was $11,995, way more than I should spend and, with the shake of Peter King's hand and a certified check, it was mine by ten thirty Saturday morning.

By eleven fifteen I had bought a second helmet. By eleven forty-five I parked the Norton carefully around the corner from Keira's house. The rumble of its engine echoed in my head as I walked to her house, a big grin of pleasure plastered on my face. I couldn't stop smiling.

As usual, Keira stepped out the front door before I climbed the steps. She was gorgeous, beautiful enough that I forgot about the Norton. She'd collected her pale red hair into a ponytail. Tendrils had escaped to brush her cheeks. Her soft brown eyes studied me, a lovely smile on her mouth. She wore a thin, olive green camisole that suited her and tight dark blue narrow-leg jeans, pink sneakers. The outfit emphasized her slender youth, her petite breasts, her narrow hips.

"You look incredible," I announced.

She gave me a pleased smile before asking, "What are you smiling about."

"You," I answered.

"No you're not. You look like a kid in a candy store with a black AmEx."

I chuckled. "True. I've been naughty."

"How so?" she asked, reaching to accept my proffered hand. Our fingers intertwined without thought.

Leading her away, I said, "I have a surprise."

"What?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise."

Keira countered with, "Tell me! I don't like surprises."

"Liar," I accused.

Before she could plead her case we turned the corner, lost to view from her house. I stopped. "There."

"Where?" she asked.

I pointed to the Norton. "There!"

"You got another motorbike?"

"Yup. Just bought it this morning. And here," I added, handing her a black helmet.

"For me? You want me to ride on it?" she asked.

"No. I want you to stand on the sidewalk wearing a helmet and watch me ride away. Jeesh, Keira. What do you think?"

Keira laughed. "I meant, Mom told me I couldn't ride on your motorbike."

"And so?" I asked.

"Isn't it dangerous?"

"I'll drive slowly."

She considered it for a moment, smiled, and reached out for the helmet. "Okay. But promise you won't tell Mom."

Ten minutes later, with Keira hanging onto my waist for dear life, cuddled to my back, she yelled, "Faster. Go faster, Seb!"

I peeled off onto the San Diego Freeway and accelerated, the Norton roaring with throaty joy and gorgeous laughter coming from behind me. Fifteen minutes later we left the freeway and headed up into the hills, the bike leaning left then right at ever steeper angles, Keira's joyous laughter increasing. We slipped down towards the coast and cruised along the oceanfront, eventually coming to a stop south of Chula Vista at Imperial Beach.

Keira's face was flushed with excitement when she removed her helmet, a big smile on her face. Her eyes were wide open and glistening with pleasure. For the first time, with sun hitting her irises just right, I noticed striations of olive green mixed with the brown. Very pretty.

"Wow, Seb! No wonder you like motorbikes. That was fantastic!"

Locking the Norton up and running a wire through both helmets, I grabbed Keira's hand and led her away.

Ten minutes later she was laughing at me while we stood in line in front of Recess, an incredible gourmet food truck parked at the curb. I eyed the menu settling on The Juvenile Delinquent burger, apt, I thought, as Keira complained without conviction.

"What is it with you and food trucks?" she asked. "You have a phobia about restaurants, don't you? Restaphobia, right?"

I laughed. Keira made me so happy.

As we finished lunch sitting on the boardwalk at the beach, Keira suggested we head back, maybe go to my place. I refused. She hinted we could be alone if we did, could kiss and cuddle, too. I refused. I could not risk having her at my place. I didn't have that much self control. Instead, to distract her I asked what was so important in her text message this morning.

Tossing garbage into a receptacle, we held hands and strolled. Keira leaned against me as we walked. I really enjoyed it.

"You like me, right?" she asked.

"Dumb question. Ask me something else," I said.

She peeked up at me before asking, "Would you tell me what you like about me?"

It was the way she asked, the slightest hesitancy in her voice that told me this was an insecurity question, not one seeking compliments. It amazed me that girls, in this day and age, still suffered from self-confidence issues. We were in the most liberated of times and yet, through images and television and fashion and movies we set ideals for girls that were unattainable to most. In my mind, Keira had nothing to worry about, yet it seemed she did.

As we strolled along the boardwalk in the sunshine, weekend sunbathers and surfboarders sprinkling the beach, an active and vocal volleyball game being played on a makeshift sand court, I tried to explain.

"I like nothing and everything about you," I said. I talked about a mystical attraction that had first drawn my eye, that indefinable something that defies words.

"When I look at you I feel a physical connection wrapped up in desire and joy and longing. You don't have the most perfect nose, nor the most perfect mouth, nor the most perfect cheeks, chin, or eyes. But somehow, those not-quite-perfect elements combine to make the most exquisitely beautiful girl I've ever seen. Perfection is overrated, Keira. Perfection lacks character; its beauty fickle. You are eternally beautiful, full of character, exciting, thrilling, and everything I've never known I want."

Keira leaned against my arm. "Kay," she said softly, her voice full of pleasure.

"I'm not done," I said. "You're smart and sharp and witty, more so than the smart people I work with. Beauty isn't just physical, it's mental, too. You have the full package, Keira, so let's not have this conversation again, okay?"

"Kay." After a brief silence, she asked, "Can we go back to your place? Please?"

"No. We can't."

"Why?"

"Because I have no control when around you. I need people around and need to be in public to restrain myself."

"But I don't want you to restrain yourself," she said softly.

Fuck! The temptation was so, so strong.

Coming to a halt, I kissed her. Her warm tongue teased. Her soft lips moved, mouth opening. She ended the kiss by sucking my lip and sighing with pleasure. Jesus, she could kiss like no one I knew, my wall of resistance cracking rather alarmingly.

Our stroll was interrupted by Keira's cell phone ringing. She pulled it from her jeans and answered. I listened to one side of the conversation...

"Oh, hi. Yeah, with Seb. Uh-huh. Really? I'd rather not. Sure he can. Hold on."

Keira held the iPhone out to me. "Mom wants to talk to you."

Oh shit.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Sebastian."

"Hi, Mrs. Lamont," I mumbled.

"Call me Claire. Listen, we're heading out for an evening barbecue and swim at friends. Keira doesn't want to come. Would she be alright hanging out with you for a while?"

"Absolutely."

"You sure? You don't have plans?"

I chuckled. "No. No plans."

"Great. Thank you." She added, with a smile in her voice, "Although I don't think you mind too much, do you?"

Laughing, I answered, "No. I don't mind at all."

She laughed easily, just like her daughter. "Can I talk to Keira?"

Keira took the phone. "Uh-huh ... Uh-huh. Really? Uh-huh. I promise. No, really, I promise! Great! Thanks, Mom! Bye."

"So?" I asked.

Keira grinned. "Mom told me to be home before midnight! So ... restaurant or your place? I vote your place. We can be naughty."

Fuck me!

"No. I'm taking you to the movies," I said.

"Nope."

"Then we'll go shopping at..."

"Nope," she interrupted.

" ... followed by dinner at..."

"Nope. I've changed my mind," Keira announced. "We'll order in."

"We could go for a ride on the motorcycle and then..."

"Nope."

"Keira," I said with exasperation.

She stopped walking. "You're my boyfriend, aren't you?"

I grinned. "Yeah."

Sweet but firm eyes looked at me. She matched my grin. "So start acting like one. Boyfriends are supposed to want to make out. And, by the way, Jenny and I decided fifteen isn't too young. A lot of other girls have gone all the way and their boyfriends are nowhere near as cute as you are. Jenny agreed."

Amused, and rather turned on, I asked, "What else did Jenny agree with?"

Keira surprised me by blushing. "That's more personal," she said. "Well?"

I couldn't resist her. It was too hard, real punishment. It was altogether too easy to give in.

When I asked her what she wanted to order in, Keira almost squealed and jumped at me, her arms going around my neck, her legs around my waist. I supported a compact rump and, not caring if people saw us, kissed her again.

The Norton couldn't go fast enough as we headed home. Speed limits were too conservative. Keira urging me on, "Faster, Seb. Hurry," didn't help matters.

Nerves grew as we climbed the stairs to the second floor. Every step coincided with an uptick in my heart rate and a strengthening of the erection in my pants. I couldn't believe I was doing this, going to make love to Keira, a fifteen-year-old. It excited me beyond anything I'd experienced before. No words could describe the taut anticipation of undressing her, seeing her adolescent body, actually seeing pale red pubes.

Keira must have been excited, too. She was unusually quiet, her hand in mine.

After some fumbling, the front door opened. It was two-fifteen. The third Saturday in July. The temperature was hot outside, cool in the apartment, hot inside me. I remembered these details. They seemed important. Keira's butt looked fabulous in her tight jeans, compact and petite and grope-able. Her olive camisole top was sexy. The thin black shoulder straps of her bra were erotic, her ponytail cute.

The door closed behind me. Keira turned and smiled, moving into me, pressing her body against mine, pressing me back against the front door. I knew the moment she felt my arousal, her eyes widening then narrowing as she smiled with satisfaction, pressing her crotch against me.

"You're horny," she said softly with a little suggestive rub.

"Yes I am."

"Wanna do some naughty things with me?" she asked, smiling.

"Yes I would," I said, my hands slipping down to hold her beautiful butt. I groped, satisfying one urge; firm, petite, very exciting.

"How naughty?" she asked, giving the bulge of my erection another sexy rub.

"Very, very naughty," I replied. "Things that would make a Victorian lady blush, a Greek vestal virgin shudder, a nun say Hail Mary's for a year, a..."

Keira laughed loudly. "You're just weird, Seb."

With a sneaky grin, I replied, "Just wait and see how weird I am."

"Really? You'll show me?" she asked. "You're not into whips and chains and spanking and stuff are you?"

"Hmmm. Spanking. Now that you mention it..."

Keira burst into laughter. I stopped it with a kiss, a light touch of lips that somehow morphed. Tongues entered the fray when lips parted. Her head tilted, tongues probed and Keira started rubbing her crotch against the lump of my erection. Eyes were closed, breath panted through nostrils, arms clutched. Cucumber and lilac filled my senses. I groped her butt and tried to slip my hands down inside her jeans, succeeding and holding two of the sweetest panty-covered young buttocks I'd ever groped. Her tongue entered my mouth, toyed with mine, and withdrew. The kiss ended with Keira sucking my lower lip.

"Mmmm," she murmured like a satisfied kitten.

A wave of erotic excitement washed over me. Pushing her away, I gasped, "Holy cow, Keira."

"What's wrong?" she asked, her face flushed, her lips slightly swollen, eyes glittering with excitement.

"Nothing. Who the Hell taught you to kiss?" I asked.

"Do I kiss well?"

"Are you kidding? I think you could kiss me right into an orgasm!"

Keira laughed brightly, pure joy in her eyes, and pride, too. "You'll have to thank Jenny, then."

I groaned, an image hitting me; Keira and the as yet unknown Jenny Frenching each other.

"We should try sometime," Keira suggested.

Still reeling from too active an imagination and too sexy a kiss, I asked for clarification. "Try what?"

"See if I can kiss you into an orgasm! It would be fun."

Lord God almighty! "I need a drink," I announced. Keira followed me to the refrigerator. Grabbing a bottle of Dasani water, I drank deeply, ice-cold relief slipping down my throat. Keira was still studying me when I drained the bottle.

"Thanks for sharing," she commented.

"Oops." Turning, I grabbed another bottle and handed it to her after opening the top. She swigged, her arm rising, pulling her camisole tight against her, small breasts emerging, so petite and sexy. Desire heated me again.

"Come on," I said. "I want to show you upstairs. You haven't been there yet."

"No thanks to you," she answered with a laugh.

With a sly smile, I said, "There's a part of my bed you should see."

"Which part?"

"Come see," I answered, dragging her by the hand towards the iron staircase. Her giggle was charming.

The upper section of my loft apartment was open-plan overlooking the living room-dining room. There was a large bathroom on one side, built-in closets and drawers on the other, and a low queen bed in the middle. Like the furniture downstairs the bed was black wood, the sheets black, pillows black. The floor was the same herringbone ash wood as downstairs.

Leading Keira to the bed, I pulled the sheet back and pointed, "There."

She peered. "Where?"

"You have to get in to see," I deadpanned.

Keira burst into laughter. "So this is how guys seduce girls? Show them a bed? How often has it worked?"

I grinned. "Never. There's always hope, though."

She laughed deeply. "Where's the bathroom. I need to go."

KEIRA SAT ON THE toilet peeing, her eyes taking in the marble bathroom. She was surprised to see everything white, except for black towels. It was really nice and that shower was huge. It would be fun to try it ... maybe with Seb!

Wiping herself carefully, a stab of arousal hit her. She tugged her panties and jeans up, moving to the sink to wash her hands, looking at her reflection. Seb said she was beautiful. Keira studied her face and tried to see what Seb saw, the whole not the pieces. She couldn't. Never mind. Seb thinks I'm beautiful and that's all that counts. A shiver of anticipation hit her. They were going to make love, her and Seb. What would it feel like? Would it hurt a lot?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.