Kissing Keira
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Renpet

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Can attractions truly be uncontrollable? I was adamant they couldn't but then again, I'd never seen anyone like Keira.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Three days later I dreamed of Keira. It was detailed and sensual, an erotic dream like I hadn't had since hitting puberty. I dreamed of running my fingers through her pale red hair, curling it behind her ears and cupping her face, tilting it up to me. I dreamed of soft brown eyes shining with excitement, faint freckles, pale pink lips.

I was erect when I bent my face to hers, our lips touching softly. The impact was huge. A wave of desire flowed through me. Keira's hands touched my waist. Her eyes closed, her head tilting. The tip of my tongue lightly brushed her closed lips. A feeling of vertigo washed over me. Kissing Keira was unbelievably arousing.

Her hands tightened on my hips. She pressed her lips to mine. My eyes closed and her scent of cucumber and lilac filled my senses. In my dream Keira pressed her young body against me. Her lips moved. The tip of her tongue touched the tip of mine. My erection swelled.

In the nowhere where we were, the indistinct place in my dream, I tried to hold back the moan and failed, her kiss too sexy, too sweet, too arousing. In my ears my moan of desire sounded loud and urgent. Keira responded, her hands pulling my body to her, her groin pressing against the lump of my erection. Her lips parted, the kiss deepening, my tongue teasing hers.

In a deep French kiss I let my hands caress down her back. They touched the base of her spine and moved lower, finding the swell of her sensual small bottom, her sexy buttocks two perfect handfuls. When I pulled her to me Keira rubbed her pussy against the bulge of my erection, humping me sensually. She was petite and slender in my arms, so sexy. She moaned into our kiss, her warm, clean breath wafting against my cheek. Our tongues played friskily. Her mouth opened wide. My tongue probed into her moist mouth. She trembled against me, her pelvis pressing, caressing, stimulating.

Dizzy with arousal, I brought up one hand, sliding it up her side, bringing in to her front and over her lacy T-shirt. I cupped an adolescent breast, small and firm and sexy, not even a handful.

In my dream Keira gasped into my mouth and tugged my groin against her pussy. In my dream, my sensual, erotic dream, I came as I rubbed myself against her, my erection swelling, straining, aching. Semen burned up my shaft and exploded wet and hot into my pants, ecstasy blossoming. I snorted for breath, kissing Keira, and exploded, semen erupting in a wave of bliss, one wave after another, each bringing utter pleasure. I drowned in an intense climax, kissing a beautiful girl, the most beautiful girl, kissing Keira.

I woke up to wet boxers; I'd cum in my sleep.

I woke up with an erection; I was still horny.

I woke up to a rude reality; I wanted an underage girl ... desperately, passionately wanted her.

Over coffee at breakfast I struggled with myself. For three consecutive days I'd taken Keira out for the day. We'd talked and done no more than hold hands. I hadn't even kissed her. The power of my dream, its intensity, and the desire I'd experienced, were warning bells. If I was this enamored with her after holding her hand and just being with her, what would happen if I kissed her? I couldn't ignore that she was underaged and, based on my reactions, there was a big chance I might not care if I ever actually kissed her. I was teetering even now.

I envisioned the embarrassment I'd feel if our developing relationship was revealed, my co-workers disapproval, my mother's disappointment, Keira's family's disgust. The fact that those thoughts didn't bother me was an indication of how smitten I was. It had to stop. It might be as hard as kicking a cocaine habit but I had to stop. There was too much at stake for Keira and for me.

Absentmindedly I reached for my ever present ruler, shoved it inside the cast on my arm and scratched as if I had a case of fleas. I was angry and sad and full of moral rectitude.

I was full of shit. I wanted her.

Picking up my cell, I sent a text to Keira. 'Can I see you today? We need to talk.'


KEIRA WOKE TO THE buzzing vibration of her iPhone. Yawning, she rolled over, reached out and fished for the cell on the bedside table. Bleary-eyed, she brushed her messy hair away from her face and squinted at the screen.

Wakefulness arrived suddenly when she read Seb's text message. Talk about what? Her thumbs tapped out a reply. 'K. When?'

Rolling onto her back, she stretched her arms up and curled her feet. She pictured Sebastian and smiled. For three days she'd been walking on a cloud. The more she got to know Seb, the more she liked him. And he liked her, too. Just holding hands was so sexy, an unstated message that they were an item. But when would he kiss her? Did he want to? Surely he must.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.