Morning Tease - Cover

Morning Tease

Copyright© 2014 by Chipset5280

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A couple enjoying "breakfast" at a hotel. Something I'd like to try someday. :) Very mellow but leaves a lot open for a follow-up.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

On the sidewalk they found a pair of tiny tables matching those in the ice cream shop and promptly sat to enjoy their drinks. The street was fairly quiet. It was after all, the weekend and they appeared to be a couple blocks from the main boulevard where the hotel was. A law office occupied the rest of the old building the little shop was in and aside from a financial office the large old building on the other side of the street appeared to be completely vacant. Occasionally a car would pass on the narrow street, pause briefly at the stop sign and then continue.

She sat mostly straight in her chair and crossed her legs while he attempted to recline in the small metal chair. She watched with amusement as he fidgeted and adjusted trying to find a comfortable position. He looked up seeing her smiling back at him and abandoned the doomed effort. "You're an exhibitionist," he stated leaning on the metal table.

"I am not," she countered with mock defense in her tone. "I just like when you get all hot and bothered." She smiled wide and leaned into the table, "And showing a little skin seems to work rather well." He was smiling back at her but didn't speak. "You come harder when you've been teased a bit; more maybe, like its building and redoubling inside you." Her casual tone nearly completely covered the intimacy of the words she'd just said and the sip from her straw, well it almost felt like she'd said, it's going to rain next week.

It took him nearly a full minute to digest and recover and he could feel his face flush. She was toying with him, not that he minded in the least. But somewhere deep within there was a stab of insecurity. "It makes me come quicker for sure," he attempted to match her tone and cadence.

"You've got to stop watching porn," she chuckled. "You're not seeing the big picture."

He was pretty confident about most of his bedroom skills. He kissed well, had foreplay down to an art, and had an extensive collection of tricks to make a woman happy. But when he entered her, felt her warmth around him, everything that resembled control went right out the window. He'd often jested, "I'm much better after I've come," but there was an almost painful truth to the statement.

"Please enlighten me," he said forcing a smile back to his face.

She leaned into the table, "Tell me; honestly, if we were alone right now, up in the room, what would you do?"

"Honestly?" he paused thinking about it, "I'd lay you out on the bed. Pet and kiss, and tease until you begged me to let you climax."

She smiled warmly knowing he'd do exactly that and looked into his eyes, "Precisely." She paused watching his head cock to one side like a confused puppy. She chuckled again for she couldn't help her imagination playing through the scenario. "I don't know where or how you got there, but I'm certainly glad you did. What you're not seeing is; most guys would say something like, 'bend you over the table and split you in half with my giant cock'. You say, you want to play and make me feel good. And worse you actually follow through." Her cheeks actually turned red.

"I'm lost, what's that got to do with me coming quicker?"

"Quicker is a side effect, I'm talking about harder, more..." She stopped and took another drink.

He jumped on the opportunity, "Ok, I get it, I tease you in bed, you're just returning the favor. I love that don't get me wrong. But me busting a nut..."

She interrupted him in mid-sentence, "You busting a nut isn't just about you." She paused for a long moment. "Two fold; when was the last time you simply threw me on the bed and fucked me without any warming up?"

"I don't recall ever doing that," he said wondering if that's what she wanted.

"Exactly! You always take the time to get me all fired up and excited. And you have no clue how unbelievably good it feels to have you swell and fill me with thick, hot,,, yummm." Her eyes gleamed with a fiery desire. "You're doing everything right. But you've got to understand, I'm only human. You spend a couple hours tormenting me then start actually having sex. By then, I pretty much just want to feel you hard and powerfully climax. I want to know you're as contented as me."

"What?" he asked sarcastically, "You don't want to 'go all night'?"

"Ummm, let me think," she countered, "No! Sleep is good." She took another sip as they smiled at each other.

He broke eye contact with her and looked down into his cup still mostly full of the thick brown liquid. "Well my dear," the term rolled from his tongue with years of practice, "this is about the worst chocolate coffee ice cream thing I've ever tasted."

She burst out in a hearty laugh pointing at her own cup. "I know, they're just nasty."

He chuckled and rose. They started back down the street his arm around her waist and disposed of the two cups in the can on the corner. "Where to?" he asked looking up and down the two streets.

"I need a restroom, then I thought we might head back to the hotel and check out the little shops there," she replied indicating a public restroom near the corner of the park. They walked together across the street and cut across the grass to the small concrete building. She stopped about 20 feet away and grabbed the camera bag. "Here, I got you something." She was nearly bouncing she was so excited as she removed a small black package from one of the side pockets.

She fumbled with the zipper and the box and finally relented letting him close the bag. She carefully opened one end of the black cardboard and dug her fingers inside. Moments later she produced a small black button that resembled a car alarm remote. She handed the tiny black plastic device to him and made off for the restroom without an explanation.

He used the facilities next door and met her back out on the grass. Retrieving the small device from his pocket he looked at her, "Geee a button, just what I've always wanted." She smiled back at him handing him the empty box. The box, he noted, was at least three times the size of the small plastic remote. He smiled to himself and returned it to the side pocket of the camera bag.

"Hmmm," he jested examining the device carefully, "and just what do you think happens when I press the little button?"

She eyed him, fidgeting, but smiling wide, "I'm sure you'll figure it out." She turned with a completely forced casual stride and started back to the sidewalk. He waited until she was about three paces away and then pressed the little black button. She instantly stopped in mid step and shuddered letting out a little yelp. He hadn't held the button or anything simply pressed and released it, but apparently she had know.

"Oh; now this could get very interesting," his devilish smile and burning eyes examining her.

She turned still smiling and extended a hand to him. He joined her and they started back to the hotel. They stopped on the corner of the busy street just across from the hotel lobby and waited for the signal to change. She had put her arm around him and was about half leaning on him when he pushed the button a second time. He held it this time for a second and felt her body tense around his holding him tight and trying to play the move off as a hug between lovers. The light changed and he released the button. She glared up at him somewhere between fury and ecstasy, but didn't make a sound.

Moments later they'd made their way through the busy lobby and into one of the small shops. She had collected a couple small bags of candy and was squatting down to get a bottle of water from the bottom shelf of a cooler when he pressed it again. Her body jerked and she had to grab the cooler door to keep from falling all the way to the floor her face twisting in over-stimulated agony.

She took a deep breath eyeing him through the fogging glass and collected the candy she'd dropped. They paid for their small variety of refreshments and wandered back out into the lobby. "So did you want to go sit in the bar, or?" he asked her looking around.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.