Morning Tease - Cover

Morning Tease

Copyright© 2014 by Chipset5280

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A couple enjoying "breakfast" at a hotel. Something I'd like to try someday. :) Very mellow but leaves a lot open for a follow-up.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Alone in the elevator he pressed the button and watched the doors quietly slide shut. The floors clicked by in a predictably rhythmic pattern and he took a moment to enjoy her sweet essence still lingering on his fingers. The elevator finally chimed and opened his eyes only then realizing he'd lost himself almost completely in the thought of her warm body. The doors slid open and at once he recognized her standing against the railing overlooking the lobby.

"She doesn't have the key," he mused silently to himself as a devilish grin threatened to part his lips. He took a long stride from the car and stopped looking her up and down from afar. She was a delightful vision of feminine grace and beauty. And as she looked back at him a smile touched her eyes never fully making it to her mouth. He paced forward idly spinning the keycard he'd retrieved from his pocket between his fingers. He opened his mouth as he approached ready with a smart remark about security in such a place but was cutoff.

"I think you should grab your camera and we should go for a walk. I saw a nice little park just down the street," she stated without even a hint at the intimacy they'd shared the last hour.

He was certain a bit of disappointment had seeped through his response, but a little sunshine and fresh air wouldn't hurt. "Ohh kayyy," he pulled the words with just a touch of surprise.

He inserted the key card and a confirmation beep and click allowed the door to smoothly swing open. He went to the dresser where his camera bag rested. It wasn't the greatest camera ever, but it had enough features to be fun, and interchangeable lenses that gave it enough versatility for pretty much anything he wanted to photograph. She excused herself to the attached bathroom as he switched the camera on and confirmed it was ready to go. She soon returned and sat on one of the chairs lacing up a pair of sneakers.

"Ready to go?" she asked finishing one shoe and moving to the second.

He turned and unceremoniously snapped a picture of her, well the top of her head anyway, as she finished. "Yep, all set," he said with a grin. She smiled back at him but the look was almost mocking; as if to say, "That'll be a great picture I'm sure."

He shouldered the bag and they made their way back to the elevator, her skirt flirting with her legs the entire time. Despite being together for years he still wondered about the simplest things. Could she feel the fabric brushing her legs with each step? Did she realize how soft her legs looked? How inviting?

They made their way down and out through the hotel's front doors. Moments later they were beyond the bustle of the main entrance and after about half a block they turned from the busy street and were on a concrete path leading to the park not far ahead. There was the occasional jogger or bicyclist but considering they'd only walked about a quarter mile, it was pleasantly quiet.

They made their way around a group of trees and past a picnic area and found themselves treading through lush, thick grass that was manicured around large trees. They continued down until the ground fell away to a small creek, the water babbling over a couple large rocks. The embankment was still the thick green grass and a particularly large tree guarded from the top casting an enormous shadow. He stopped and look around a little bit as she chose the perfect spot and came to rest. They'd traveled down a great deal further than was apparent. As he looked downstream he could see the city sky-line rising over the park. But from where they rested he couldn't even hear the street above them.

The path they'd taken in was just over the embankment and while people could see them, it was obstructed by the tree and uneven ground. A fisherman sat lazily on the bank a couple hundred feet upstream. He appeared to be awake but didn't seem to have any intention of moving.

He turned back to look at her, now semi-reclined on the downward slope. She smiled at him while she toyed with a blade of grass she'd plucked. "This is pretty nice," she said looking from him to the water and back.

"Not bad at all," he agreed. "Did you know this was here?" She shook her head but smiled.

He flicked his camera on and it chimed to life. She was resting, reclined on one elbow and he enjoyed taking several pictures of her under the tree. She wasn't at all camera shy; which surprised him at least a little. She'd always been more willing to be photographed than he was to actually do it. It wasn't that he didn't want to take her picture. The problem was, he got distracted very easily. He would plan on taking some shots, even get her approval and pack his camera. Then when the time actually came, he'd end up kissing and petting her. The camera became a regrettable great idea never realized.

He got closer taking a few shots of her face, her hair flowing down over her shoulders. She smiled for some, looked off into the distance for others, not entirely posing, but certainly generating variety. "I think you need to be closer," she said with a smile.

"I would but that's about as far as the focus will go," he frowned at her but the glimmer in his eye betrayed him. She responded by opening the camera bag, and after reading the numbers on two other lenses extended her arm with a replacement. He took it from her gently and read the identifying markings. "Ummm, this is a macro lens."

He looked up at her ready to explain and found her nodding confidently. "I know," she said with a smile.

"So what would you like an extreme close-up photo of?" he asked snapping the lens in place and returning the other to the bag.

"I want you to take the perfect shot of my hand. Then you can continue with anything else you'd like," she stated confidently as she rolled onto her back and got comfortable. "Here, like this," she added. She unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse and folded the fabric back to expose one milky soft breast. Her pulse immediately began to race at the exposure and as she placed her hand over her nipple she fought not to hold her breath.

His eyes looked like saucers as she looked back up at him. She grinned, loving that she now had his full and undivided attention. "Think you can make that work?" she asked.

"Well umm, sure why not?" he responded getting to his knees next to her on the grass. The lens she'd chosen had a focal length of about an inch. She had her left hand resting on her right breast closest to him. He continued to lower himself until he was laying on his belly propped up on his elbows quite literally less than an inch from her. She could feel the warmth of his breath on her ribs. She'd raised her right arm to allow him to get even closer and was now fully enjoying his proximity and discomfort. He fussed and fidgeted getting the camera angle correct and in focus. But as he gently pressed the button to take the exposure he felt a gentle tickle from her free hand. The camera clicked and an instant later a completely blurred and out of focus image flashed across the tiny screen.

"Really?" he stated trying to reset the shot.

"Having problems?" she jested.

"None whatsoever," he said with a smile preparing to try again. A shiver of excitement and pleasure ran through her, which she exaggerated to ruin the second shot. A third was interrupted by a passerby just a little too close causing her to return the open shirt. The fourth he was laughing and managed to get a fantastic blurry photo of her ribcage. "Ok, stop moving," he said sternly although fighting back giggles himself. He took her hand, placed it firmly on her breast.

"Ok," she said choking back a laugh, "I'm all under control now." He looked at her, a big mistake as her warm, smile was just a little too happy. He burst out laughing again and rested his head on her chest as it lurched with her own unbridled delight. He kissed her chest between her soft breasts and gently placed her hand again, this time much more softly. She was still recovering from her laugh as he parted her fingers slightly and exposed her nipple between them.

Suddenly it got very quiet, even the birds seemed to hush as his fingertips arranged the sensitive skin. His touch had a charge to it, as if electricity was flowing from him every time his skin touched hers. She quieted and watched him intently as he placed her fingers around the firming nub. When he was finally satisfied he raised the camera and took a couple frames. He then startled her by leaning forward and extending his tongue to lightly brush over tip of her now hard and excruciatingly sensitive nipple. The texture of his taste buds felt rough and a little warm, and as soon as he lifted it from her the tiny amount of moisture cooled in the breeze and she gasped with the rising sensation.

He again pulled back capturing the moment with the camera and smiling contently. "Is that the hand photo you were looking for?" he asked as he rolled to make himself more comfortable on the cool grass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.