The Making of a Superhero
Chapter 7B: Progression - Part 2

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7B: Progression - Part 2 - This not a comic book story, but about the making of a comic book story. A mother sends her son to some college classes in the summer to keep him occupied. He becomes very handy. He learns hypnosis and convinces his mom and aunt to help him write and illustrate a comic book. Later chapters have much more sex in them. I lost several end chapters and I am rewriting them. I hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   BDSM   Humiliation   Group Sex  

SOFIA

Tim, Pat, Tommie, Joe and Muscle rushed around setting up the jewelry store. Sally and Jane went to change.

"Hey," I heard Sally's voice come from behind the curtain. "There is a cut in my outfit."

"I had to alter it for the next scene," Jeffrey hollered. "You'll need it. I altered yours too, Jane."

The conversation went over my head as I continued looking at the changing area. I dind't know how I had never noticed before, but it was obvious. The lights behind the thin curtain virtually made it useless. I could easily see Sally and Jane's forms behind the curtain. They were only slightly more concealed than if they had been in front of it. I watched as Sally and Jane squirmed into their outfits.

Damn, they were hot. Their breasts were just bouncing around as the finished pulling their suits on. Jane seemed to enjoy helping Sally zip up. Not that Sally seemed to complain anyway.

I looked around at the men in the room and I realized most of them were keeping one eye on the women even as they were working.

I blushed, thinking of them seeing me change. Shit, I wondered if they saw when Tammy and I had masturbated last week. As embarrassed as I was at the thought, I realized I was glad I hadn't known until now, because I couldn't have handled it previously. A strange but good feeling passed over me at the thought of my progress. Fuck, I should be mortified, not comforted.

"Places," Jeffrey disrupted my thoughts.

Sally and Jane emerged from the changing area. As they walked, I caught a flash of pink between Sally's black skin-tight latex outfit. As I looked more closely, I realized it was because there was a slit there. I looked more closely at Jane's outfit and I could see a similar access slit. Hers was a little less obvious due to the yellow color of her latex suit, but it was there.

This time, the director had Pat be a customer, Tim was behind the counter, and Randy was in a guard outfit.

"We need more women," I heard Jeffrey mutter. Strangely, even as he said this, several of my friends came to mind.

Sally as "BENT" and Jane as "TWIST" entered the jewelry store as Jeffrey narrated. Tom used some strings to burst the doors open as Bent sent an imaginary telepathic wave at them.

With the help of Tommie and Joe, furniture was levitated around the room to knock people over.

"Freeze," the director hollered. "Get Twist's spinner setup."

Looking at Twist he explained, "You spin your body to create the cyclones. We need to be able to keep you in one place as we spin you." Joe and Tommie brought out some ropes on a swivel. They strapped them to a support harness built into Twist's suit just under her armpits and gave it a tentative tug, lifting her off her feet.

"Ohh," escaped from Jane's mouth as her feet lift of the floor. The guys spun her around a few times.

"OK, now give me a small jump and spin."

Setting her back down, they let her take a small leap and spin as they slowly lifted her.

"Keep your arms arched back and your legs apart and back. Imagine you are strapped to a cylinder and being spun around it."

It took several tries before Jeffrey got her positioned how he needed her. It looked good. I mean, it looked like she was in a very sexy whirlwind. Her breasts were shoved out and her hips shoved forward. The split in her outfit gaped open under the pose, which allowed us to catch a glimpse of her shaven vagina.

"Now we need to be able to anchor the lower torso. Since your feet have to curve backwards, we need to use another anchor point."

As Jeffrey talked, the guys brought out a weighted glass lazy Susan. Along with it was an inch-and-a-half thick and about 40 inches in length high transparent cylinder. All I could think about was that it looked like a gigantic dildo! Setting the lazy Susan under Twist they inserted one end of the cylinder into it. Sticking up, it came almost to Jane's waste. I noticed that the top end had been rounded off.

"Where does that go?" I heard Twist start to ask as we all started to realize where it was going to go.

"Don't worry, we will lift you up and set you back down on it gently," The director explained. "Now you have to keep your pose."

Jane looked at us for help. This was for the sake of the story, I had to remind myself. Tommie raised her up and then lowered her as Joe guided the transparent cylinder into her vagina.

"Ohh," she groaned

"We need to get it in deep enough so that it doesn't come loose as we spin you."

One inch and then two inches slid in. The look of apprehension seemed to melt away into something else as it proceeded. Finally, at about eight inches, they stopped.

"Give her a spin."

As they spun her, the look on her face definitely changed to pleasure. With the help of the fan, Twist's unleashed a burst of mini cyclones to help trash the place. Another storm broke over her face as she let out a groan.

"Back to the guard and Bent," the director hollered.

They removed the cylinder from Twist and lowered her back onto the floor. She was a little unstable at first, but she slowly regained her composure.

Bent leaned her head on the guard, pressing him against the wall.

Then Twists approached the guard. Again, Bent appeared in deep concentration; acting as if she was giving telepathic commands. Cindy, acting as a stage hand, was the "telepathic hand" that helped her unzip the guard's pants. I was mesmerized, as Cindy pulled out his cock, moving before the picture was taken to allow it to look like Twists had mental powers. I knew this should had seemed gross to me, but I found my eyes glued to the scene.

Twist reached out and grabbed the guard's cock. Jane looked at it for several seconds before she complied. For the sake of the story.

We all watched in fascination as she started to jack him off. I found myself drooling as I watched on. It was amazing that something I had always considered so disgusting was actually turning me on.

It only took a minute or two before we saw him start to stiffen up.

Twist positioned her free hand in front of him just in time to catch his load.

I never have watched a penis as it ejaculated its load. It was so hot to see it throbbing in Twist's hand.

For the sake of the story.

Twist went over to Bent who was still holding the guard pressed against the wall. I watched as she raised her hand full of cum and let it drip into her own mouth, showing Bent how much she enjoyed it. It became obvious that this enjoyment was more than an act.

Holding her hand out to Bent, she let her taste some of the nectar. Both women looked flushed.

I looked on with envy as Sally, I mean Bent, licked Twist's hand clean.

"Barbara, Susie, and Candy take your places. You'll be on shortly."

"Barbara, Susie, and Candy" I heard Jeffrey repeat.

I had to shake my head to clear it and swallow the drool forming in my mouth. We got ready to come to the rescue.

Even as I approached the doors, I noticed the guard's penis was still hanging out. A drop of cum hung from the tip. I wanted so bad to go clean it off. Suck it clean.

Shit, I needed to get my head back into the story.

Bent picked up a chair with her mind and hurled it at the jewelry display. The trick chair fell apart on impact. The imaginary glass panes shattered.

Twist scooped up a hand full of jewelry, it was almost all necklaces. A few enormous gems were mixed in too.

I saw her look around for something to put it in when the director announced, "The sluttish thieves don't need a bag for their loot. They just stuff their privates full of the gems."

Jane looked at Jeffrey. Tommy handed her a tube of lubricant. "You better stretch out a little," Jeffrey told her casually, like she was stretching for a run.

I thought for sure she was going to balk. I wanted to tell Jeffrey this was going too far.

"I will obey the director. I will do what needs to be done for the sake of the story," went through my head.

So it did not surprise me to see Jane, as Twist, start lubing up her finger and inserting it into her vagina. As it slipped in, I realized she didn't need the extra moisture, as her vagina was already moist enough. She started moving around her finger in circles inside her canal. With each circle, it widened.

Soon, a second and then a third finger helped to stretch her out. Her reluctance had begun to turn into lust as she continued.

It was only when she heard the director's voice saying, "that's good enough," that she reluctantly stopped. I saw an almost automatic response in her as she licked her fingers clean. With a finger still in her mouth, she blushed, realizing she was licking her own cum off her fingers in front of all of us.

"Action," Jeffery's voice broke the awkward moment.

Twist started inserting one piece after another into herself. I watched as several necklaces and rings disappeared. As she was putting in some pearl necklaces, I was relieved to see no solid chokers or bangle bracelets. As much as she had gotten into her tight hole, there was still about half left over.

"Bent, still holding the guard against the wall with her power, raised one leg up on a chair." I watched as Sally placed a foot up on an overturned over chair near her. "Twist loads her partner's purse."

Sally, Bent, had a questioning look on her face but Jane, Twist, seemed to know just what was needed. As the light came on for Sally, she looked about ready to protest. At about the same time, Twist approached Bent from behind and used her finger to find the slit in her outfit.

Sally's look of protest was replaced by surprise as she felt her friend's finger enter her. Jane started to stretch her out. Bent's hips started to bounce in small up and down movements. The look on Bent's face turned to pleasure.

Then Twist started feeding the jewelry into her cohort in crime. Twist seemed to be enjoying her job. Not that Bent had any complaints.

As Twist finished, she left a strand of pearls dangling about an inch from Bent's lips.

Again, Jane licked her fingers clean, seeming less concerned than before that people were watching. She even gave the camera some juicy shots of herself as her tongue ran over her fingers.

"Barbara, Susie, and Candy" I heard Jeffrey holler, "Action."

We jogged up to the door.

Candy looked at her outfit and announced, "I need to change out of this because it won't go invisible. As it is I will only be invisible for a few minutes, I haven't completely recharged yet."

"Hurry, we may need your help," I, Barbara, acknowledged.

Tammy and I busted into the jewelry store, in a similar way to our bank entrance.

Bent made a flick of her wrist and the guard was thrown into a wall, knocking him unconscious. Joe and Tommy hooked ropes to Randy the guard. Taking several stops along the way for pictures, the guard ended up in a crumpled pile near one of the walls. I wish they had flipped him on his back, that penis was so distracting.

I charged Bent and Susie charged Twist. Bent pointed her hands towards me and I went flying through the air with the help of Joe and Tommie. I couldn't help but enjoy their every masculine touch.

I ended up with my back against the wall and my legs spread open over my head. Hell, they had all seen my vagina already. What was the big deal? I don't think I had ever had such a close view of my vagina. Fuck! At least it let me get a little more male attention.

Twist went into one of her twirls. It took Joe a little more time to get the apparatus set up with Jane's cunt stuffed with jewels. With directions from the director, Tommie tied a fishing line to a pearl necklace showing partially from her vagina.

I could see her flush more with each additional touch of their hands.

As they spun her slowly for the camera, Tommie pulled on the string, slowly pulling the necklace out, one bead at a time. For a close up, Jeffrey grabbed one of the cameras that was mounted on a tripod.

Jane was openly groaning now as the necklace was slowly extracted from her. I could tell the men liked it by the bulges in their pants.

Randy's exposed penis was now stiff again.

With one last quick jerk, the last inch of the necklace came out.

Tommie tossed it towards me. It hit me in the chest and slid down into my face, leaving a trail of hot juice behind it. Damn, it smelled delicious. I had to work hard to avoid the temptation to lick it.

Jeffrey narrated on the action we could not see. "The whirlwind from Twist heads towards Susie, catching her off her feet."

Tommie and Joe removed Twist from her perch. She looked a little weak in the knees as she tried to stand there.

They went backstage and removed an even larger lazy Susan. This they brought over to Susie. It had four glass rods on it, one in the center. The other three were about two feet off center. The second rod was directly above the center rod and the last two rods were about two feet away from each other. The one in the center was just a smooth glass rod while the other three had padded braced attached to them. Joe applied some clear substance on the middle rod as he set it down.

Tammy just looked as we all tried to figure how this would work.

Picking Tammy up by her ankles and shoulders, they lowered her ass onto the middle rod. She squirmed a little as she realized what was happening but, after a moment of adjustment, she allowed them to continue. The top rod rested beneath her back and the other two rested beneath her knees. Tommy adjusted the middle pole upwards, causing Tammy to arch more and the pole to slide in deeper. Joe positioned Tammy's arms over her head.

FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY AND FOLLOWING THE DIRECTOR'S INSTRUCTIONS. I knew we all must have been reminding ourselves of this, especially Tammy.

They backed away from her, leaving her impaled on the contraption.

Jeffrey took several shots of her as she was motionless, both from above and beneath. Then the other two started her spinning as he continued shooting.

Susie was caught up in the whirlwind, spinning helplessly on her back.

This went on for fifteen minutes as Jeffery continued getting all the angles. I was mortified at what Tammy must have been enduring, and yet a part of me wanted Jeffrey to be snapping shots of me. I would almost be willing to get up there myself just for the attention.

Was it much worse than what I had been shoving up my ass the last week? Only in that it was being done in front of several lust-filled men.

Shit, I was leaking juice myself. I felt it drip down my stomach and as it started to make it between my breasts. Just when I thought I was going to have to slip a finger up there, Jeffrey signaled for the guys to stop. Removing Susie, they positioned her against the opposite wall from me. After several gyrations of poses, she ended up in the same position I was in. Her eyes looked a little glassy from all the attention.

The story continued, "The door bursts open as Candy, the Null Transparent, enters..."

Twist and Bent turned at the sound; they could not see the naked Candy standing by the doors. Barbara the Beast rose from the floor and shook the mist from her head. Charging the unsuspecting Bent, she tackled her to the floor. Too close for the use of her telekinesis, the two women had to fight it out.

Susie the Lion Tamer got up from the other side of the room. With a rush, she attacked Twist before she could form another whirlwind.

Hair was pulled and nipples were pinched as they fought it out.

Barbara had Twist in a headlock but Bent, seeing her chance, bit down on Barbara's exposed nipple. Barbara let go of Bent, but Bent kept her teeth on Barbara's nipple. Barbara grabbed her empty net gun and did the only thing she could think to do: she rammed it into Bent's pussy. It her took several tries to get it into her stuffed jewelry box, but soon three to four inches were submerged. She used her super strength to lift Bent of her feet with the net handle.

Joe and Tommie quickly attached a harness to Sally, helping me appear to have the strength to accomplish this. Sally still had my hard nipple between her teeth, but she was not biting down hard and it was causing me anything but pain. She seemed to realize my predicament as her tongue continually flicked at my nipple inside her mouth. I thought the boys realized what was happening, judging by the look on their faces.

I found myself purposely pumping the net handle inside of Sally as she hung there. I could tell I was having an effect on her.

"Freeze! Now back to Susie and Twist."

Susie and Twist resumed their fight. They scrambled around, bulling and biting at each other's body parts. Finally Susie got Twist's head trapped between her thighs.

Twist twisted herself over on her back and threw her legs upward, catching Susie's heads between her legs. Looking over at Barbara, Susie was inspired. Still standing, she grabbed her whip and started cramming it into Twist's ass, slowly pumping it deeper.

Joe and Tommie applied the lubrication in what appeared to be a baster, a large eyedropper shaped object for squirting juices into turkey as you cook it. Only this time it was squirting juices into Jane's upturned ass.

Tammy moved slowly but soon had her whip handle halfway down Jane's ass. Jane's first apprehension was melting to her pleasure. I saw Tammy seemed to be enjoying herself also, giving small twists to the whip.

"Now back to Barbara and Bent..."

Candy came up behind her and slapped a pair of cuffs around Bent's ankles. Not knowing what was happening, she released Barbara's nipple to look and see who was behind her. Candy shoved a black hood over her head as I snapped a pair of cuffs on her wrists behind her back. Candy then used her second pair of cuffs to secure her ankles to her wrists. We set her down on the floor.

"That should hold her," I commented.

We made our way to Susie.

Twist tried to struggle away as she saw me approaching, oblivious to Candy. Candy snatched one of her wrists and, with Susie's help, clipped it to the opposite ankle. Then she repeated the process, securing Twist's free ankle and wrist together.

"Well, all that is left is to get the stolen goods back," Susie smiled. Then we all looked at each other again, realizing what we were going to have to do.

Going back to Bent, Susie and Candy went to either side of her.

Wrapping one leg around her arm, they each grabbed a knee and spread her legs wide. I approached and hesitantly started pulling the exposed necklace out.

The director instructed me to move slowly so he could get some good pictures. I pulled one necklace out and then a second. On the third I had to reach in deeper. Sally's hips started to rise to meet my fingers. I looked over at her flushed face and realized that I was not the only one getting off on this. I just wanted something inside me.

We counted the pieces knowing each of them had sixteen pieces of jewelry. Each one was deeper than the previous one. My act with the net handle had made it more difficult. Soon I had to press my hand in as my fingers would no longer reach. She had already been stretched enough that there was very little problem. At piece fifteen my whole hand was submerged and Sally was no longer trying to hide her pleasure. Groans escaped her lips and buns bounced on the floor as she made love to my hand. It took me several minutes to locate the last ring.

As I pulled out, I felt her start to contract around my hand. I realized Sally was having an orgasm. My first thought was to pull out fast; then, with only my fingers still inside her, I realized the state she was in. I found myself pumping my fingers in and out of her as she crested. Finally spent, she looked at me with a mixture of shame and gratitude. Almost stupidly, I realized my fingers were still in her, so I quickly removed them.

As we walked to Twist, I found my self sucking my fingers clean. I quickly pulled them out and looked at the others. They had all noticed, but none of them looked at me with any condemnation.

This time I took one side and Candy took the other. I watched as Tammy started unloading Jane. One necklace came out. Then another necklace. Soon she too was up to her hands searching for the loot.

Jane seemed to feel no hesitation at showing her pleasure in Tammy's hands. Soon, the slap of her buns was heard as she humped Tammy's hand. Jane was on the edge as Tammy removed the fifteenth piece.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.