The Making of a Superhero - Cover

The Making of a Superhero

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 7A: Progression

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7A: Progression - This not a comic book story, but about the making of a comic book story. A mother sends her son to some college classes in the summer to keep him occupied. He becomes very handy. He learns hypnosis and convinces his mom and aunt to help him write and illustrate a comic book. Later chapters have much more sex in them. I lost several end chapters and I am rewriting them. I hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   BDSM   Humiliation   Group Sex  

Review

This chapter is back into the comic book. I frequently switch calling the characters by their 'comic' name and their real names. I did this to show how the ladies are getting their own identities mixed with the characters they are playing.

Just to help, I thought I would write a small paragraph concerning what we know about each person and what their real and comic name is.

First there is Jeffery, a high schooler with a vivid imagination. Average looks. His character is 'Ramrod'. He looks like a biker with a black leather coat with a skull embroidered on the back. He wears black leather pants, a black shirt with a creepy skull, black biker boots and a reproduction of a WW II German helmet with a skull airbrushed on the front. He wears tinted goggles and black leather gloves.

His best friend Tommy is also his cohort. He has blond hair and blue eyes. His character is "Speedstar". Similarly to 'Ram Rod' but in dark brown leather and his helmet and shirt are plain black.

Then there is Sofia, Jeffrey's Mom. She has auburn red hair and green eyes. She is 5'-9", large chested, with curvy hips and long legs. Her character is "Barbara the Beast". Her costume is a skin-tight light green leotard with dark green bikini bottoms pulled over it, a dark green mini-skirt covering it and light green stockings. Her black mask covers her eyes like a raccoon mask. Two capital B's are centered on a white circle on her ample breasts. Dark green leather gloves come halfway up her biceps and she wears dark green boots with four-inch heels. A three inch wide gold utility belt holds a net-gun. The gun is made of a ten-inch rod and is two and a half inches in diameter, with a black rubber grip on one end. A red push button trigger releases compressed air that shoots a net. The utility belt also holds two pair of handcuffs and a fifty-foot long climbing rope. Her ability is the agility of an animal.

Sofia's sister and Jeffery's aunt, Tammy, is brown haired and blue eyed. She stands 5'-7" and like her sister she is big chested with curvy hips and long legs. Her character's name is "Susie the Lion Tamer". She has the same outfit as Sofia but with a lavender leotard, dark plum bikini bottoms, lavender tights and a dark plum mini-skirt. Three letters fill her white circle, "SL" above a "T". Her gloves and boots are also dark plum. Her utility belt holds a whip-of-compulsion in place of a net gun. Her ability is her strength.

Cindy, an acquaintance of Tammy's, was just out of college. She stands about 5'-8" with sandy brown hair and grey eyes. She has lips that scream, "Kiss me!" She is not overly big breasted, with just enough curves to make you want to see more. Her character is "Candy the Null Transparent". She has the same outfit as Sophia and Candy, but with a white leotard, red bikini bottoms and a mini-skirt. Her stockings were red and white candy striped. Her mask, boots and gloves are also red. Three letters fill her white circle centered on her with "CN" above a"T". She has a standard utility belt, but no special gismos. Her ability is to turn invisible.

Sally is a coworker of Sofia's. She is in her early thirties. She is not as big busted as Sofia or Tammy, but her 5'3" frame shows off her breasts wonderfully. She has an exceptionally beautiful heart shaped ass. She is blonde haired and blue eyed. Her character is the villain 'BENT'. She wears an all black latex outfit with a half-latex mask covering the top of her head, ending just below the nose. She has a two-inch metal disc attached to a headband that blends in with the mask. Latex gloves and six inch heeled black ankle boots accentuate her costume. The letters "BENT' run diagonally down her front. She can move things with her mind.

Jane, Sally's friend, is also in her early thirties. Again, she is not as big busted as Sofia or Tammy, but her 5'5" height showcases her breast wonderfully. She has raven black hair and her eyes are dark brown, almost black. Her villainous character is "TWIST", Bent's sidekick. She wears a bright yellow latex outfit with a matching half mask. Her power is to start mini-cyclones.

Sofia and Jeffrey's older lecherous neighbor, Joe, helps out. He is in his eighties. He stands 6' tall and is very thin. His once black hair is now completely white, thinning and wiry. He has brown eyes topped with bushy white brows. His character is 'Zapper'. He wears a huge cranium 'hat' over his head - made to look like he has a huge brain. He also wears a fake goatee, dyed red and red-rimmed sunglasses. A red shirt hangs on his upper body with a lightning bolt on it. He has matching red pants and sneakers. His silver metallic gloves emphasize his power to shoot electric bolts with his hands.

His slobbering son, Randy, is also in the comic. He is only 5'-5" with a large beer belly. His hair is black, unkempt and unwashed. He is never clean-shaven. His character is "Muscle". He has fake gold teeth and wears sunglasses with pale blue rims. His pale blue shirt stretches tightly across his rotund belly covered by a black and white prison striped jacket. His pants are also black and white prison striped. He wears a pair of old black Converse sneakers. His super power is his strength.

Two more of Jeffery's friends help. Tim and Pat are not super hero characters but fill-ins.


SOFIA

I cannot even begin to tell you the conflicting emotions that have been going through my head this week. First, I found myself attracted even more to my sister than ever before. And I do not mean it in a sisterly fashion. My self-gratification sessions have gotten out of control.

I have never been that sexually hungry. I mean, I am not saying I was a virgin. Hell, I have a son. However, it was always secondary. Maybe part of the reason Robert left us was my 'rigidity', as he called it. If he could only see me now.

First, I started to want to dress more alluringly. I have never wanted to wear anything alluring, at least not since Jeffrey was born. I began to realize how much I enjoyed showing off my new body after I had lost so much weight. It is normal for women to want to be noticed by men. But for me to want Jeffrey to notice me? That was a weird idea to get used to, but he is a man now. I mean, look at how he has grown up. Of course I want to be noticed by him.

Around the same time I started wanting Jeffrey to see me as a woman, I also started noticing how sexy other women were dressing. That is normal; women are always comparing themselves to each other. The other day, Jeffrey had Tammy and me posing together. Well that is not fair; I actually asked to join in their photo shoot. It had been my idea. I kissed Tammy for the camera shot and it had been more than just OK. It felt so good. Not as good as kissing a man though. I know I am not a lesbian. Maybe I have some bisexual tendencies, but guys actually like that, don't they?

Then, two weeks ago, I caught myself letting a bunch of Jeffrey's friends look up my skirt and down my shirt. Damn it, I cannot help but get aroused just thinking of it. What a night that had been. I left my door ajar and imagined Jeffery walking in on me as I lay on the bed. I even imagined hearing the door squeak and him walking around watching me. I could not get enough fingers inside me. Damn, it felt so good. The strangest thing is that, the next morning, I could swear the door was open more than I had left it. He couldn't have really been in there, could he? I couldn't look at him the rest of the day without blushing. I hope he did not notice.

Last week, I even planned an event with the other ladies. First, I had hinted to Jeffery that he couldn't look through the upstairs window in the afternoon sun. Then, when I knew Jeffery and his friends were supposed to come home early from school, I pretended to forget and planned a tanning session with the other ladies. I was surprised to find out that they too wanted to show off their new bodies just as much as me.

Jane was oiling us up and taking a little too much pleasure in it. Actually, I know I was enjoying it a lot myself. Then she poured a huge gob on my ass. When her hands slid between my cheeks, I remembered the boys. I shot right out of the chair. Jane made a joke of it and I played along. Actually, I started a tanning oil fight. We were all over greased when we were done. I assumed the guys thought we looked very sexy with all that oil on us. I know I appreciated how it looked on my friends. I was amazed at the exhibitionist streak in us.

Now here I am, getting ready for a new comic scene. Jeffrey told everyone this was going to be a long shoot and be prepared to be here in a while.

The last comic photo shoot had started out so tame, but had ended with me cum soaked. Not that I had been naked or anything. Well, my crotch did come unsnapped, but that was an accident. I am sure he will edit that out. At least I hope so, but I have to remind myself it is a comic for teen boys.

It is a comic book for teen boys, I remind myself again. That is what prompted the modifications in mine and Tammy's super hero outfits. I realized that our costumes were a little lame for PG-13 comics. First, I found a body suit with a low scooped neck and rode higher on the thighs.

When I showed it to Tammy, she convinced me to make a hole in the front so that people could see my taught stomach and the bottom of my breasts. Another similar hole in the back of the costume left me with a skimpy bikini connected by two strands of cloth along the side. I had never worn a bikini before. Still, I did look very sexy in it. That was good.

As a super heroine costume, it needed a few little adjustments. I found a shelf bra that I was able to sew into the top. When I showed Jeffrey, I could tell by the lump in his crotch that I was going in the right direction. Still, Tammy and Jeffrey pointed out that the tights looked strange with the high thigh holes. Jeffrey suggested using thigh highs stockings instead. When I asked what would keep them from falling down, he reminded me my boots would help and, maybe, I should wear garters attached to my utility belt.

I had never worn garters before. I had thought only whores wore them nowadays. Jeffrey pointed out that it wasn't as if I was showing more flesh, not that I could without raising the age rating of the comic book. It made sense, so I ended up agreeing with him.

Then I realized there wasn't enough material to put my 'BB' on for 'Barbara the Beast'. Jeffrey again came to my rescue. I could put it on my gloves; that put the B's at chest level.

Still I was going to have to be careful with this top. My DD could easily spill out.

Then we had to modify Tammy's outfit to match. Of course her 'SLT' for Susie the Lion Tamer wouldn't work with her gloves, so we affixed the 'S' and 'T' on the hip portions of her costume. That left only her crotch to fix the 'L' to.

Since Cindy had a similar outfit to ours, we had her bring hers over and modified it accordingly. Candy the Null Transparent had her 'C' and 'T' placed on her hips and the 'N' on the crotch.

Sally and Jane looked a little envious of our costume revisions.

"We will come up with a reason for you to modify your costumes too," assured Jeffrey.

Joe and his son were just about drooling. I never would have thought their perverted looks would give me a little zing in my crotch.

I thought I couldn't be more embarrassed when Tim and Pat came out from behind one of the dungeon themed walls. Where could I hide?

"Hey Tim. Hey Pat," Jeffrey greeted them. "I have asked Tim and Pat to be our stage hands. They might even fill in as extras on some parts."

Well, I was posing for a teen boys' comic book. I shouldn't let their presence cause me concern. Shit, I think I might actually be getting a little thrill out of having them see me dressed like this.

"We are going to start with a bank robbery," Jeffery interrupted my thoughts. "For this one, Sally will be a cop, Jane will be a customer, Tom will be another customer and Cindy will be a bank clerk. Zapper and Muscle will be the robbers. Remember this is a comic, I will do fill in with Photoshop later. Here, everyone look at their scripts."

As I read it, I knew some of the script bothered me, but I couldn't seem to put my finger on what it was. I had some questions for Jeffrey but, by the time I was finished reading it all, the questions were gone.

"Jeffrey," I started, "I can't seem to keep this script fresh in my mind."

"Don't worry if you can't remember it all," he explained to all of us in answer to my question. "It will all come back as you act it out. Now, it is time for our actor's mantra."

"I am a method actor/actress."

"I am a method actress," I echoed him.

"As a method actor/actress, I feel what my character feels," he continued with us repeating after him, the ladies substituting in 'actress' where the males used 'actor'. "I understand what my character understands. I enjoy what my character enjoys."

"I am an actor/actress; I will do what needs to be done for the sake of the story. I will not be bashful or hold back. I will do what my director asks me to do."

"I love being an actor/actress. It makes me feel good. It is an honor and privilege to act."

Somehow, that mantra really helped me get in the mood. I could already feel its effect on me.

"Setup," Jeffrey called. The others pull in a bank counter and some other desks and props. A set of stand-alone double doors was placed at one end of the 'bank'. A poster size picture of a walk-in-vault was hung behind the bank counter. A large fan was brought out for one of Muscles superpowers.

"Places."

"Cindy gets behind the counter. Sally stands to the side, looking like a sexily dressed guard. Jane, a scantily clad customer and, Tommy, get in line. He has part of his Speedstar outfit on, with Brown leather biker boots and brown leather pants stretched across his buns. He has on a brown baseball cap in place of his helmet and a suede brown jacket instead of his leather one.

"We start at the bank; it is a normal day at the First National Bank in the city of Thriving, when there is a commotion at the front door."

Zapper and Muscle burst through the doors. We all instinctively started following the script.

"The guard pulls her pistol issuing the command, 'Freeze'. Muscle activates his secondary super power and screeches at the guard," Jeffery turned on the fan behind Muscle and aimed it at Sally.

Muscle squatted and looked as if he was yelling with all his might at Sally. Sally looked like she was in a gale storm, leaning into the wind to keep her place.

"Trying to hold her place against the sound, the first thing to give in is her skirt." Jeffrey signaled Tim. He went over and loosened Sally's skirt, first allowing it to remain halfway on blowing in the fan. Then, after a few pictures, he tore if off and threw it against the bank counter behind her.

Nothing much hid her ass from view, as we looked at her skimpy black G-string, garters, and black thigh high nylons. I could see her blush, but she kept her pose. "She is following the director and doing what is needed for the comic book," I remind myself.

"Now her gun is blown over her head and out of her hand." Again, there were several photos taken at different stages.

"Blown off her feet, she falls to her back and is knocked unconscious against the counter with her feet above her head."

I watched Tim and Pat help position her on the floor flat on her back, then push her against the counter, and finally help her pretzel herself with her feet behind her head. The black silk covering her vagina was stretched even thinner. Her vagina seemed to swallow up the fabric.

"Zapper knocks out the clerk and female customer with a blast of electricity."

I watched Joe throw up is hands as if throwing two bolts of electricity. Cindy threw up her hands as if ''zapped' in the chest. Jane grabbed her ass as if she had been shot in her but.

"I need to fix your wardrobes," hollered the director. "Tim, get a marker and mark where the charges hit before they move." Tim seemed a little too eager as he grabbed a red marker and drew a circle, first on Jane's butt cheeks, and then on Cindy's chest. "Why don't you go to the changing room and hand them out? After the alterations, we will give them back. Sally, you can relax for a moment. Just don't move too much."

Sally gladly let her legs fall to the floor. Jeffery had us help Jane and Cindy with their wardrobe. "I'll need Cindy's bra and shirt and Jane's skirt and panties."

I had to admit, the prospect of seeing a topless Cindy and a bottomless Jane actually increased my arousal.

Jeffrey used a torch to show the burn marks from the electric charges. He burnt a five-inch circle on the front of Cindy's shirt and the back of Jane's skirt. Next, he burned the fringes of her bra and the back strand of the crotch of Jane's panties.

Cindy and Jane came out covering the holes with their hands.

"Places."

First Jane and then Cindy put their hands down as they resumed their poses. You could see most of Cindy's chest through the hole, just barely covered by her charred bra. Nothing covered Jane's ass, burnt strands from her panties dangling freely.

"Now stands as if you were being pulled towards the electric charge."

Cindy's shoved her breasts forward and hands out by her side and Cindy shoved her ass backwards in a partially bent position as they posed for the camera.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.