Africa - Cover

Africa

Copyright© 2014 by Maxicue

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Nick via his tales brings Joe and Lindy to ancient southern Africa, siring Salome. Joe and Helena enjoy their honeymoon, ending it by joining Nick's contingent in Paris. Though I recommend reading the previous Serpent Tales, I have provided a summation of the earlier books.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   First  

No rest for the wicked, Nick picked up where he left off.

"We soon entered uncharted territory for me, ever deeper into jungle. To my surprise, men's presence proved sparse. More surprising, the small communities we did find shared a similar language with Teplick's tribe with all the clicks and pops. Sam found this to be unchallenging, learning the slight differences, like different patois, easily. But his usefulness as a translator, and his improvement as a negotiator kept him from thinking he wasn't unneeded. His confidence, from a nerd like shyness, improved with every negotiation.

"We traded with most, food and shelter for what, to them, were exotic objects. No need to trade any whores. I needed to find a larger, more stable community for that. I didn't even need to barter to spread my seed amongst them. Occasionally that was provided, perhaps in an innate interest in spreading their gene pool. One in particular," he smiled fondly, "was rather insistent about being seeded."


"What an arrogant asshole," Salomé comments as they settle into the guest hut the small village provides them, "proud and arrogant, for no apparent reason."

"This is a pretty nice hut," Nick smirks.

"Not really," Salomé smirks back, trying to get comfortable on the rough pallet with Sam.

"And the chief did have quite a lot of wives."

Salomé snorts. "I'll give him that. He definitely has enough to at least share. But no, he had to get all defensive when you checked them out. And him checking me out as if he needed another fucking wife, the asshole hypocrite."

"It must be the stud in him that makes him proud," Sam suggests.

"Yeah, probably," Salomé nods. "You're twice the stud he is."

"Right," Sam responds ironically.

"I find sweetness and smarts a much more attractive lure than any cock shaking arrogance. Although your cock looks most appetizing when it waves at me," grasping it in illustration and leaning down for a taste.

"Still insatiable," the whore Doris shakes her head.

Her constant companion for the past several days, a bearer named Adam, snorts.

"You two cooling off?" Nick asks his friends. Though leader of this adventure, he treats his underlings as equals even if they tend to give him more respect than he wishes. These two happen to have a much more comfortable attitude in his presence, mostly Doris's doing as she has an admirable feistiness. In fact, after his angel and her lover, he finds her the most companionable, with Adam close behind. Their attraction to each other has as much to do with their mutual intelligence as it has their physical charms, which neither could be said to lack in the slightest.

"We fucked for a while," Doris grins. "Now we're getting to know each other. I find the knowing as effective a foreplay as touching."

Nick nods, thinking, "Love. I hope that won't cause trouble." He must have been apparent.

"Nick?" Adam asks stiffly, "Uhm, do you think, when you trade Doris, that I could be part of the package? I am strong and a skilled hunter."

"And bright as well," Nick adds. "We'll have to see. But I wouldn't worry about it for now. I find Doris a delight, and you as well, and don't plan on trading her until last. Let's see when that happens if you still feel the same."

"We will," they both say simultaneously, bringing a chuckle from Nick's lips and a loving glance shared by the two.

After a pause, and another shared glance ending with mutual nods, Doris clears her throat and says "Nick?"

"Hmm?"

"Uhm, did you notice a girl, almost a woman really, who looks too thin to be healthy. Her tribe seems to ignore her as she flitted about nearby our tour."

"I did. I couldn't help notice her big, sad eyes. I wanted to approach her, but I sensed the chief would rather I didn't."

"Asshole," Salomé mutters incoherently, her mouth full of cock flesh.

The vibration must have been enough for Sam, because with a "Fuck!" he fills her mouth with cum.

After a chuckle, Nick asks, "What about her?"

"Well," Doris continues, "we noticed that too, and we saw her get more upset, and figuring we weren't the center of attention as you were as usual..."

"Fuck you," Nick responds with a sardonic grin.

"Well you are. Anyway, we decided to help her, at least feed her. We communicated with signs, which she did well with, and she guided me to her tiny hut, a poor leaky structure, with Adam a few steps behind gathering food as if for him. When he joined us, she ate ravenously, acting as starved as she looked."

"Fuck. With the chief and his wives looking a little too well fed compared to others in his tribe, it still seems as if there's plenty to eat. Can you lead me to her?"

"No," Doris responds, her lover equally as emphatic with his head shake. "She insisted that would be a bad idea." Doris chuckles. "You know when I mimed her leader and she got it, she nearly spat, but when I signified you, I couldn't help seeing an almost worshipful fondness, with a certain sexual interest as well. That I could smell."

"So, if she doesn't want me to visit her..."

"I mimed sleep and her coming here."

"Waiting for her tribe to be unaware. Soon then."

"Very," Adam smiles, looking at a new guest standing in the doorway, an extremely shy, gaunt young lady, who, despite her terrible thinness, still reverberates with loveliness.

"Hello..." Nick greets her. Even that little word needs translation by Sam.

"Ahchkah," she responds timorously, her eyes however wide and intense staring at Nick, a smile creasing her lips when he pats his bed.

After she sits, he asks her, "Did you get enough to eat, Ahchkah?"

She nods and mouths a presumed silent thanks to Doris and Adam.

"Why are you being starved?" Nick asks her. Her shivering response, makes him add, "You are safe with us. We will keep anything you tell us from your tribe." When she looks at the door, he tells her, "No one you need to worry about will hear you. You saw my men surrounding the hut."

"It is the Chief's way," she finally begins, her voice quiet yet somehow confident. It is a melodious voice, deeper than expected considering her age. "His way of punishment for those disobedient to him."

"There are others like you?" asks Salomé.

A tear trickles from her eye. "No. Others have died. Starved. I am the only one now."

"Fucker." Salomé mutters.

"How can the tribe let such cruelty happen?" Nick asks.

"If anyone gets caught helping me, feeding me or even just talking to me unless it's taunting, they too would be punished."

"Why didn't you escape?" asks Salomé.

"Even if I could survive alone on my own, I'd be caught, and the catcher would be well rewarded."

"He wants your people to watch you starve?" Nick realizes

Ahchkah nods. "I get water, only water."

"Monstrous," Salomé growls.

"I won't have him killed, Salomé," Nick says. "I bet he'd just be replaced by his son or something."

"Please don't kill him," Ahchkah murmurs. "His son hates my mother."

"Your mother?" Doris chimes in.

"She is second of his wives," Ahchkah explains. "She serves as his disciplinarian, guiding his son on the proper path. I think this is on purpose. He doesn't trust her, and if she were to kill him, she knows she will be killed by his successor, by his oldest son."

"And what brought his wrath upon you?"

"I compared him to a baboon."

"You called him a baboon," Adam chuckles.

The smirk looks adorable on the lovely young woman. "Actually I called him less than a sick baboon."

Everyone shares a laugh, ending with Nick asking her "Why would you call him that?"

"I became a woman a month ago. I was ready to become his wife."

"But I thought your mother..." Doris begins.

Ahchkah interrupts with spitting anger, "He's not my father! He killed my father! It's why my mother hates him and why he feels threatened by her. He always lusted after her, so he had my father killed and married my mother. Unfortunately I look much like her, although not so much now."

"You're lovely," Nick says.

She grins up at him. "I'm glad you think so." Losing the grin as quickly as it appears, she continues. "I ... I just couldn't be with him. I just couldn't. He represents everything terrible in my life. Unfortunately I have a gift, and now it seems to be a curse. It really did become a curse, because my cursing tends to be as creative as any ever have been. I'm smarter than pretty much anyone in my tribe. I must have got that from my mother. Not the cursing. I'm much more creative than her, and of course she can only curse quietly to me and to no one else, especially not the chief. But there's a reason she teaches the chief's offspring."

"You curse him and he punishes you, sentences you to death?" Salomé growls.

"He had to. The whole tribe heard me. It was a ceremonial moment."

Everyone listening nods, and they nod again when Salomé proclaims, "You're coming with us."

"I ... I can't," Ahchkah sniffles. "It would mean my mother's death. I... ," she takes hold of Nick's hand in hers, looking up at him pleadingly, "I came here because ... I want you to make love to me. I want to feel that once in my life. And you're so ... beautiful."

"With pleasure," Nick casts a heartbreaking smile at her.

"Do you want to, with me all skin and bones?"

"I think you're beautiful, too," Nick responds before kissing her and bringing her hand to feel his hardness, revealing his desire for her.

Others in the room don't wish to stare. Well, they do. The women and at least one man in the room find the sight of Nick naked and making love both aesthetically and libidinously pleasurable. And the young woman has a charisma about her that fascinates. Regardless, they agree silently not to stare, but instead to share the moment, making love with their lovers.

Once he strips her of her small piece of fur clothing covering her loins, Nick strips and coaxes Ahchkah to lie on her back. He straddles her hips, his cock jutting forth as if it were hers, the base of it pressing against her tiny clit and rubbing. Between tender kisses, he tells her, "Help me cum for you. It will make me last longer in your tight sheathe later." Bringing her remarkably delicate hand to grasp his glans, already dampened by precum, he teaches her how to pleasure him.

He now speaks and understands her tongue, aided by the faraway minion, Teplick, not presently distracted by a lover like Sam is. Of course Teplick, awakened by Nick's telepathy, insists he bring her every sensory aspect of his deflowering of the young maiden. And with her masturbating quietly while her lovers, brother and sister, sleep soundly in a post coitus embrace beside her, her pleasure only amplifying Nick's, he has no reason to deny her.

After a particularly intense kiss, Nick introducing Ahchkah's tongue to his, she pushes him at his chest, separating mouths. "I want to watch me make you cum," she explains breathlessly. And he lets her, enjoying the sharp points of her turgid black nipples on her young, small breasts, with both his hands.

"Harder," he tells her. "Faster. Reach down with your hand and tickle my balls. Take care with them. Oh that's so good. Almost there. So good. I'm..." The last word, silenced, becomes unnecessary, because he's doing it. His ejaculation, a mighty and intense spurt, reaches all the way to her mouth, open with amazement. The following ones reach her chest, her breasts and her tummy. After she smiles from the flavor of him, he feeds her more of it. He wants her very, very horny.

With the sounds of lovemaking surrounding them, moans and sighs and the smacking of flesh against flesh and the wetness of a mouth and a pussy being stroked into by hard cocks, sounds that distract Ahchkah, and thrill her seeing their cause, Nick tells her, "Turn over and turn around. Do you want to watch me get hard again for you?"

As they shift positions, she giggles. "I want to make you hard again for me."

"Even better," he chuckles, and brings her small dark and barely fringed pussy to his lips. Normally he would wait for this to happen. It would be a long tease zeroing in on it. But he senses she neither needs nor desires such a tease. And his oral action also has the added benefit of suggesting to the clever girl that she could return the favor, which she does right after his tongue slides across her clit, meeting it for the first time.

"Cocks don't like teeth, sweetie," he tells her.

"Sorry," she answers.

"No problem," he chuckles, returning to his feast.

There's a pungency to her lubricating fluids, but also a sweetness, and the two combining flavors seem to affect him more than usual. Her flavor and scent turn him on. And her ever improving sucking and fist strokes add immeasurably to it. He hums into her pussy at each piquant moment or undulates under her lips and tongue and fist, and she learns what brings that forth and concentrates on those things.

At first he thinks he'll let her get him hard again while he gives her as many cums as possible orally. But he finds himself approaching his second orgasm before giving her her first. He decides to go with it.

"I'm cumming," he announces, and he feels her suck harder, trying to pull sperm straight out of his balls, and succeeding.

"Incredible," he murmurs.

After swallowing the last of him, she giggles. "I can't seem to get enough of you. Maybe I am still hungry."

"You keep that up, and you'll never feel my cock inside your pussy."

"Really?" she responds, sounding worried.

"You're taking a lot out of me, but no. Just keep doing what you've been doing and I'll be ready. But I wanted to make you cum too."

"I think I did. I felt a shiver all up and down my body when you filled my mouth with your love."

"Then I'll just have to make them bigger and better for you."

By the time his cock achieves full rigidity in her mouth, his mouth fills with an abundance of her spend, like great crests of ocean waves out of a relatively quiet lapping sea, three of them, each bigger, bring him the pleasure of her rich taste and scent and the achievement of sending her into ecstasy.

As if an unstrung puppet, she flops on top of him after becoming taut and undulating, her moan, though quiet, releases a caught breath in a passionate exhale. Having become completely malleable, he easily shifts her onto her back and opens her thighs wide, bending them upwards, before he guides his thick, hard plum into her small wet narrow oval portal, expanding it. Her two sets of labial lips hold fast to his bulbous glans. The squeeze they create feels exquisite to him. Despite the needed expansion, her quiet sigh sounds nothing like resistance and everything like welcoming him into her.

Sliding ever deeper, inching in after pulling back, keeps building their pleasure until he encounters her hymen. "Breathe deep, Sweetie," he tells her before charging through the barrier. "Keep breathing."

A bit of stiffening is the only expression of her pain; that and a silence in her breathing instead of her moans. "Fuck me," she murmurs quicker than he anticipates, her hands grasping his butt and pulling, physicalizing her words.

Each stroke deepens his thrusts. Each thrusts is met by variations on her moan: "Mmm. Ahhh. Oooh." She sounds ever more appreciative. Her hands pull him ever more vigorously. His thrusts become ever more aggressive while accelerating in speed until he feels her next barrier, her cervix, which he knows not to breach. He has an inch left of his cock and measures it in his mind before pulling out until his glans once more are surrounded by gripping lips and pushing in with even more intensity than he's given her before.

The thrust makes her shiver, and the ones that follow, equal in length and intensity while increasing in speed, escalate, shivers become shakes, until she again stiffens and undulates, her mouth wide to yell out her exquisite bliss, but nothing emerges.

He slows but continues the intensity, elongating her orgasm, until the breath she finally releases becomes the loudest and longest moan of the evening. That cues him to recommence the speed he has slowed from, and increasing it, shortening the length of thrusts. It becomes almost as fast as a vibration as he lets himself build to his own orgasm while she crest over and over again from an already high level of pleasure, peaks of one continuous orgasm really, until he lets loose his pent up sperm, pressing dangerously against her cervix. A little more and it would hurt her. But the pressure, and the throb of his glans as he releases spurts of cum bringing an added complexity to that pressure, and the heat of his semen splashing directly against her barrier and through, serves to eclipse all previous climactic moments for her to the point it gets to be too much of a good thing, and it eclipses everything. She passes out.

Not all that unusual for him, bringing his lover to unconsciousness, but they usually awake moments later. Ahchkah does not awaken. Only her soft, blissed out smile and the movement of her small breasts as she breathes, each breath a little quieter until her breathing steadies to a sleepers rhythm, relaxes any concern he might have.

He hears a sniffle and looks up from his gaze at loveliness of his newest lover and sees a lovely woman standing just inside the doorway. Though much more filled out in body and face, the similarity between mother and daughter makes it obvious who this woman is.

"You must take her with you, and you must leave before daybreak," she tells him.

"But your daughter told us you would be sacrificed."

"I'd rather it be me than her."

"You can come with us," Salomé offers, Sam once again translating.

"I ... can't. I'm needed here."

"That asshole will kill you."

"He won't. He'll make it unpleasant as will his son with even more sadistic glee. But I'm needed as his teacher and the teacher of the other children. The chief has no one else. Besides, I will be needed as a bribe."

"A bribe?" asks Sam, unsure it is the right word.

She nods. "There are two men guarding this night. Two the chief trusts most. One does not deserve his trust so much because he lusts after me. I will give him my body to let you pass. The other you must dispatch without killing him if you can."

"I can do that," Nick agrees. "Are you sure you wish to fuck this man for us?"

Her face becomes mischievous. "It will not be a sacrifice. Afterwards I'll have to hurt him to make it looks as if you did the deed, which I have to admit I won't mind either. I have a lot of frustration to release, and both kinds will be released."

After the room shares a second chuckle, she continues. "Tell her I insisted she go with you. Tell her her death would be mine as well, at least the death of my heart. Tell her I'll survive and wouldn't if she didn't leave."

"I'll miss you," her daughter murmurs.

Instead of responding verbally, the mother, tears streaming down her face, kneels beside her naked daughter and pulls her into her arms. She kisses her daughter's face repeatedly before releasing her with a sigh.

"I better go give my newest lover a night he'll never forget," she says as she rises, reluctantly disconnecting her eyes from her daughter and glancing at the others in the room, resting them on Nick. "You treat her well."

"Of course," he grins sadly.

They nod at each other, and with a difficult breath, she leaves.


"You said this woman Ahchkah," I interrupted, struggling with the pop and click of the name, "sought your seed. Was she like Claire?" I asked, remembering the woman accompanying him much more recently, early in his current skin.

"Very much so," Nick smiled fondly. "Just as fecund and just as feisty. She gave birth about as often. And she was another one I hated to see become old and die."

"You love these women," Lindy said.

"I can't help it," Nick shrugged. "They make my endless life much less relentless."

"You have your angels," I reminded him.

"We have our duties," Betty responded. "We are often busy, and Nick expects us to be independent of him most of the time."

"We are friends as well as grandchildren or whatever," Rosa added. "But we're really not like mates, or really all that intimate most of the time."

"You have your lovers," I continued to probe. "You need to seed women."

"There's a huge difference," said Maggie, Maddy finishing the thought with, "between these seedings and his companions."

"Devotion?" I asked.

"Devotion is shared by all the women," Rosa explained. "The ones being impregnated and Nick's companions. And Nick is equally devoted to them, though many find that odd, since they are so much lesser than him as far as they think. No, the difference between the women he makes pregnant exclusively and Ahchkah or Claire is described by what the latter are called, companions. Lifelong companions. It's a kind of love that lasts, like the best marriages, where respect is shared and communication is essential."

"They calmed me and made me humble," Nick completed the conversation. "Their honesty and feistiness, aspects I loved in them, soothed me and comforted me and brought me great happiness. Their intelligence was as important to me as their beauty, which they had in spades, perhaps more internally when they aged, but I always found them beautiful in every way. Interest wanes in most marriages, both intellectually and sexually, but these remarkable women never bored me, and never failed to peak my libido.

"Anyway, let's pause for lunch before we continue."

As if on cue, I heard my cell phone faintly announce a call. I hopped to my feet and rushed to the bag near the front door to extract it.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey Big Brother," the sweet voice of Debbie vibrated into my ear.

"How are you?"

"Good. Really good."

"Me too."

After a pause, she said, "I know it wasn't long..."

"To say the least," I chuckled. "I mean, one stroke and I'm cumming."

"Yeah, me too. Feeling you, just that stroke and then your hot seed, it was enough. I loved it. I love you."

"I love you, too. So, no regrets?"

"No. You?"

"Nope."

"It's what I needed."

"Me, too."

"It satisfied me perfectly. It quenched all those horny thoughts and fantasies. I'll have it, the reality instead of the fantasy, to play in my brain when I need a good cum. It's perfect. But..."

"I know."

"Maybe someday, but right now, it's enough."

"Yeah. Me too. You know I'll be back here for a while. If you need more memories, I wouldn't object."

She giggled. "If you're with Eva and I'm with Albert, things might happen."

"You find her hot?" I asked her.

"Very, which is a first for me, but it will be Albert getting distracted, and me getting needy when Eva pounces on him. It's the scenario I envision that would reassert my need for you, and it would be a long and loving fuck with my lover getting fucked by that sexy blonde beauty beside us, until your eyes and body and beautiful cock would transcend everything else and it would be just you, my lovely brother, pleasuring me to wondrous heights and loving me to my heart's greatest depths in the end. Oh fuck, fuck me Albert!"

"Was he sucking your cunt?" I asked her.

"Yes!"

"Is he pushing is long cock inside you?"

"Yes!"

"Are you already cumming?"

"Yes!"

"I love you baby sister."

"I love you big brother." Between gasps, she murmured, "Wait."

"Yes?"

"I ... just want to say ... you made Albert so happy ... He ... he ... Oh fuck! They hired him on the yacht. It's a dream. Thank you! I love you."

"I love you, too."

"And ... I think I love ... No I know ... Oh God! I love..."

"Tell him. I'll see you in a few weeks. Bye."

"Yes!" she screamed into the phone.

I chuckled and hung up, my cock once more hard. I had sat at the dining room table surrounded by beauty and noticed a plate with a club sandwich and chips. Lifting a quarter sandwich to my lips, they let out a groan before they opened to my teeth. One beauty had knelt under the table. Eva pushed her mouth down on my cock until it entered her throat. Proving how hungry I was and perhaps how used to exquisite pleasure I had become, I bit into the sandwich, chewed and swallowed and bit into it again. Scooting back a few inches allowed me to meet Eva's crystal blue eyes gazing lovingly back at me. By the time I swallowed the second mouthful, I filled Eva's mouth with my cum. She happily swallowed it down.

"Did you know she mentioned your name?" I asked her.

"You glanced at me and smiled," she grinned. "Didn't you notice?"

"Oh yeah."

She had stood beside me and leaned down to bring the taste of me to my lips with a soft, warm kiss. "Does she want me?" she asked.

"More Albert would want you, and, well, you being so delicious, it would add fuel to her libido watching you fuck her boyfriend and she'd need to fuck me too."

"I'd like that, even more when we take turns feeling his long cock fill our assholes while your big fat cock fills our cunts."

I chuckled, and after another sweet kiss, I said, "I should have kept her on the line and put us on speakerphone for that."

"Yes, you should have," she responded, adding her own chuckle. She walked over to her seat and filled her mouth with soda, swishing it around before swallowing it.

We finished eating, and returned to our places in the living room. Snake recommenced his Tale.


After their early morning escape from the arrogant chief's village, Nick's entourage only rest one more night in the jungle before encountering the largest gathering of people they have found since leaving their home.

Set along a low, scalable mountain, following a stream whose source sits atop the mountain, a rather large lake, both spring and rain fed, the stream feeding into the wide tropical river after a meandering mile, the village of more than two thousand live along the edges of these waters. The chief's dwelling, as usual much larger than any others in the village, and in fact the largest Nick has seen in Africa, rests at the mouth of the stream right on the lake. The mouth actually manifests as a torrent of water, a 20 feet high waterfall.

When Nick sees the waterfall, he exclaims, "Beautiful." His entourage nods in agreement.

Unfortunately the statement turns out to be ambiguous, because in the pool beneath the falls, three lovely women swim naked. It takes Sam several minutes to reassure their village guide that Nick means the waterfall and not the ladies.

"But why not call them beautiful too?" asks Nick. "Even if they weren't, it would be insulting to say otherwise, and they are."

"They are the chief's daughters," Sam explains. "No one is supposed to look at them naked except their husband to be. Otherwise they are clothed from neck to knees, and even their faces are not to be gazed at."

Salomé frowns. "I take it that they're not triplets. They look similar to each other, both in age and face and body. I have a feeling we're about to encounter another harem."

"Filled with sisters?" Nick speculates. Everyone shrugs. Sam knows enough not to translate.

He definitely doesn't translate Ahchkah's comment, "Are you husband to them now?"

Nick chuckles, but notices none of the girls, who finally notice him, shy from his gaze. One of them even swims a backstroke bringing him a perfect view of her youthful voluptuousness. Her sisters end the exhibition by pulling her under the water. She pulls them under with her, and they all rise giggling, their eyes again returning Nick's gaze.

"Hmm," Nick thinks to himself with a hint of "Uh-oh."

He chuckles when he sees their guide shying from the sight, though he can imagine peripheral vision would still be available. He notices the guide coaxing Sam and the rest of his entourage, at least the males, to move away from the scene, and Sam obeying the guide most diplomatically. But when Nick moves towards them, Salomé and Ahchkah beside him, Sam translates, "Too late. You must stay. Wait here to be led to the Great Leader. The guide will bring us to our guest hut."

"But what about translating?" Nick yells over the crashing falls.

"The man's upset," Sam replies. "I think we have to go with him. Maybe call on Teplick?"

They share a shrug and a nod.

Nick finds Treplick with his mind, finding her advising her virtual if not biological father, and asks her to make her apologies. The chief understands, respecting Nick and owing him for her.

As soon as the last of his entourage disappear within the jungle, Nick sees a man appear from behind him. An older man, thin and delicate looking unlike most of the tribe, with no hint of body or facial hair, a word immediately appears in Nick's mind, "eunuch." He whispers it to Salomé while wondering if it had been necessary, because the man has eyes only for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.