Every Chance - Cover

Every Chance

Copyright© 2014 by crocshoc

5. Taking Her Chance

Erotic Sex Story: 5. Taking Her Chance - Think too much and opportunity is lost - and I had always regretted what didn't happen. I was determined not to make that mistake again: if I saw even a hint in your eyes, I'll make a move - take every chance.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   2nd POV  

"And then I told her it was her turn!" I spluttered, joining Kay in her laughter. I had recounted what happened between the bar and my house, then how Kay was right about what Elle would do once we got there. I was sketchy with the details at first, but Kay asked lots of question – she was nervous at first, but growing in confidence with each answer I gave.

From her questioning, it was clear that Kay had been hiding a lot of her sexuality – each question and answer was like a truth or dare, but with both truth and removing of clothes. I saw her in a new light – and if I lusted after her when I thought her more innocent, that desire kept growing as she revealed her true self to me. She asked about Elle's technique: did she use her tongue (yes!); was the friction from her mouth or hand? (both!); was it up and down or twisting? (just up and down); did she swallow? (every drop that found her mouth). My direct and honest responses evoked a reaction from Kay that was as inspiring as the experience itself with Elle.

"So ... when it was her turn..." she brought my thoughts back to the story.

"Yeah, I pushed her back to the rug and..."

There was a loud knock at the door.

"Hang on Kay – back in a sec."

I half ran down the hallway and opened the heavy wooden door.

"Show me", Kay panted.

I let her in and she walked directly to my bedroom, stopping as she reached the bed and turning to face me.

"I'm much more confident when you can't see me – on the phone, text messages. There I can be bold – here, with you, well, it's just me."

"I like just you," I reassured her, holding out my hands to grab hers.

"So show me," she said nervously – almost as a question – and pulled my hands to the hem of her light and short dress. With mine entwined, her hands dragged up the material: her revealed legs were pale, they had not seen a lot of summer – very little judging from the absence of tanlines. And underwear.

"Please," she whispered, "show me,"

I couldn't deny her if she had asked as a friend, and certainly not now in my lust-driven state. Her hands held her dress high, mine guided her waist to the bed and when she was laid out across the sheet, I gently pushed her legs apart. Between them, it was flushed red: partly because she must have very recently trimmed her hair, her outer lips bereft of any, and only wispiness above them; and partly from the red flush of arousal. I could smell a scented soap – I recognised it from her bathroom – but that arousal brought another aroma competing for my nose. I looked deep into the folds, eager to explore, but knowing not to rush.

"Don't go slow," she countered, as if reading my thoughts, "I'm ready. I need it."

My hands moved from her knees up the insides of her legs to the raised area at their juncture. It was beautifully framed, and perfectly inviting, so my fingers on my right hand continued their exploration, this time, over the entrance, and above it, teasing her arousal out. The sweet fluid coated my finger with zero resistance, and I withdrew it to smear the lubrication over her emerging nub.

Last night, Elle hadn't wanted to waste any time with my hands, instead she buried my face between her legs, her knees grasping my head and not letting me go until at least three shudders. I didn't want to go that fast tonight.

"Fuck! Give me your tongue. Do it for God's sake. Make me scream!"

My resolve snapped and I plunged forward – my fingers helping to spread the lips before my tongue jabbed between them. Then it pulled back out and pushed up, to the apex of her lips. My tongue found what it was looking for and it pushed hard against it, licking up and down in a steady rhythm. Kay began to moan in pleasure – but I wanted to discover if she preferred a steady rhythm or a journeying tongue: whether the up and down would take her up, or the random swipes would help her get there; whether she wanted to be teased with a twisting dab, or lashed by a hard tongue. Elle had got off quickly on speed and pressure – well, the first time. Her second climax was more leisurely, her third almost lazy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.