Every Chance
3. Blown by the Second

Copyright© 2014 by crocshoc

Erotic Sex Story: 3. Blown by the Second - Think too much and opportunity is lost - and I had always regretted what didn't happen. I was determined not to make that mistake again: if I saw even a hint in your eyes, I'll make a move - take every chance.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   2nd POV  

I slouched on my sofa, staring at the ceiling, thinking back to the craziness of that place: she had unzipped me under the table – in front of Kay – and then she left, leaving me wanting, before Kay ran off when she got more than she expected. And now I was getting more than I expected.

Elle knelt between my legs, stroking my naked erection into her heated mouth, her moans humming into the flesh and distracting me from my questions. I looked down and could see her ample breasts barely held in a lacy purple bra – I don't remember her top coming off, but then I couldn't remember much about getting here.

The text messages were clear about her going home, that she didn't want to talk - that she didn't want to talk now, that she did want to talk tomorrow – and Elle's smile when I told her was as wide as her mouth now, as it stretched over and down my cock, ever so slowly moving further and further, until a final gurgle signalled stop. She pulled back just as slowly, and I needed to distract myself else the night could be over too soon: I reached for her bra strap, the three tiny hooks where only two ever came off easily, the third requiring three hands to release – yet tonight proved me wrong, the fastening giving up too easily and the purple relaxed around her curves. A raised eyebrow was Elle's appreciation, and she shimmied under the straps until they were loose at her elbows, her cups still a barrier to my goal.

Elle sensed my intended target and a swift movement of arms pushed the remainder of the garment to the floor, and whilst I couldn't yet see them, her nipples were hard in the palms of my hand. Her moans increased as I turned my fingers over each breast, under, between and back to the rough nubs that were threatening to push through my fingers. I squeezed softly, and she groaned, pulling her mouth off me to catch her breath.

"Keep doing that and I'll come before you," she gasped, though the blur of her hands on me told me otherwise. Then with a sparkle in my eyes that made me harder, she stared deep into me and whispered her challenge: "though you can make me come again, can't you?"

I just nodded vigorously, and she dragged me up the final ascent:

"In my mouth," she shot, engulfing me and sucking hard, "then in my ... oh my..."

I was quick to follow instructions and the first beat coated her lips before she had time to wrap them around me; I pulsed again and again, her tongue coaxing and throat swallowing everything I had. Often, the moment of climax is almost painful, the tip too sensitive to touch, but her mouth did not let up her assault on me through each spurt – though finally, as I slowed, so did she, and with suction enough to lift me off the ground, her lips pulled up and up until only the head remained inside, and her hand measured the underside of my shaft.

I felt her grin, then she released me. There was no lust lost from my massive explosion – my continuing stiffness was evidence to her, if not the fire in my eyes and the aggression in my words that made her giggle when I pushed her back to the rug:

"Your turn."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.