Every Chance
2. Blowing the First

Copyright© 2014 by crocshoc

Erotic Sex Story: 2. Blowing the First - Think too much and opportunity is lost - and I had always regretted what didn't happen. I was determined not to make that mistake again: if I saw even a hint in your eyes, I'll make a move - take every chance.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   2nd POV  

"Tell me how it started"

"You want to know... ?"

"Of course!"

"Things were different then,"

"They always are; they always will be – tell me. Please?"

Perhaps it wasn't so surprising to have such clear memories of the first night ... nights...

It was back at Christmas: I had promised her I'd stop by before it got dark, but the moon was my illumination as I held open the door from the bar, several unsteady women pushing out into the street. I saw Kay in conversation with a man I didn't yet know.

By the time I returned from the bar with drinks, the stranger had shook my hand and left the two of us alone. She smiled back at me, not sure where her eyes should focus – I leant in and apologised for my lateness: with words and a kiss that was more than a friendly hello, and one returned promising more than a hug good night.

We talked for a while: joked about others in the bar, whispered about the antics of our previous partners, and our verbal intimacy became subtly physical: she touched my arm and held it a little longer, my leg pushed into hers without reproach – and in a rare moment of silence, our eyes met and waited for our brains to catch up.

Her lips parted oh so slightly, and I could feel the warmth of her breath on my face: my mouth dried up, she closed her eyes and I moved to narrow the gap.

"I need to pee," escaped unconvincingly from between her lips and she walked away briskly.

Across the bar, I recognised another friend of mine: Elle's smile and raised eyebrows told me that she had seen what had almost happened. Both Kay and I were in relationships, both of us had repeatedly said we were 'just good friends': to one another, to our friends, to anyone who asked and several who didn't. Yet the attraction for more was never far away – and tonight, the wine was dissolving our resistance.

I sent her a message: "I don't want to behave tonight" and I waited nervously for an answer.

The buzz made me jump: "Neither do I". Then another: "We shouldn't."

I sent her the word she had left out: "But... ?"

My phone vibrated before I had put it back on the table:

"I'm wet".

I stared at the words for a long time. When I glanced up, she still hadn't returned – I looked around the bar, but I couldn't see her – only Elle, who was now staring back at me, an enigmatic smile on her face. I grinned – partly in response to her, mostly because I was thinking of what the message could lead to. I re-read the simple, bold statement, standing tall in front of my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of an erection in my jeans – and under my breath, I read out her name from the top of the message. It was Elle.


Without looking up, he felt someone take Kay's seat – for a second, he debated who he wanted to be there, but her voice finished his game.

"If you don't believe me..." Elle laughed, but my wide stare seemed to stop her – she was joking, right?

"Believe you about what?" said a more suspicious voice, and Kay sat down across the table from me, cracking a thin smile towards my other friend, and then with more warmth: "how are you Elle?"

"I was just telling this handsome man how my drink was spilt all over me,"

"Are you okay? That must feel terrible,"

"I'm good – it's good. Great, even..."

The two women looked at me, waiting for my voice, but I could neither find the right thought nor put it into words. To my relief, they resumed their empathy yet to my disbelief, as she began to speak, Elle rested her hand on the top of my thigh. Then it wasn't rested – it moved; her fingers slowly dragging across my denim and back again. Then again: this time her nails reached my inside leg. Then again, her fingers finding the heat as my blood rushed to see what the fuss was about and I became vaguely aware of Kay asking me a question.

"Okay with you?" was all I heard, and despite my conflict, the answer to Elle was a resounding "yes".

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.