Looking for a Dry Spot, a Day of Destruction Aftermath Story - Cover

Looking for a Dry Spot, a Day of Destruction Aftermath Story

Copyright© 2014 by radio_guy

Chapter 6

We made it to the barn and inside. I was erect. She let her body rub against mine gently but thoroughly all the way over. Once inside, she removed the umbrella and gently tossed it to one side. She pulled me into her arms and mine went around her. She kissed me hard rubbing her body against mine and leaving no doubt in my mind that I had an erection and that she knew it. We came up for air. "Wendy, I, uh, I mean, uh, we haven't."

She didn't give me time to form a rational thought. She pulled me tight again and kissed me some more. This time, I participated rather than just being willing. Before we broke the kiss, I had one hand inside the bottom of her suit clutching a bottom cheek and pulling her tight while the other had moved inside the top and had palmed a breast. We were both breathing hard.

I said, "Wendy!" She looked deep into my eyes. "Please don't take this wrong but we need to talk about what we're both thinking about doing. I don't understand my own feelings much less yours. I don't want this to be harmful to either of us."

She released me gently. "Tim, we'll talk. Get a couple of blankets from over there and lay them over that old hay. I want to be comfortable. Alternatively, we can go back to the house and we can use my bedroom. Those are the choices." She thought a moment. "No, there really is one other. You can let me gather my things and take me to Wal-Mart and leave me there. Then, you won't have to talk to me."

"Let's go back to the house and your room." She made me hold her the entire distance back to the house though I didn't struggle against that duty at all. Holding her was no chore. We removed our gun belts and hung them. I propped the umbrella against the wall in the kitchen. We went into her bedroom. We kicked our shoes off. She was firm, insisting that I lay down on the bed next to her. She lay on an elbow facing me.

I was wearing shorts and a tee shirt and she was wearing her bikini. I gazed down her body and, if possible, became even harder. I looked at Wendy and said, "I don't understand."

She smiled at me. "I can tell that from your face and eyes but I can also see that you like it." I nodded slowly admitting the truth of her statement. "I want you to listen to me. When I am finished, you can agree, disagree, or discuss any point." She looked at me very directly. I nodded slowly.

"Good. Now, I didn't decide to seduce you lightly or from gratitude for you saving me. I feel grateful and, as part of that gratitude, will be a faithful helper and companion. I think we have that already. I found you one of the most exciting men I have ever met or heard of."

I looked at her like she was nuts. "That sounds strange to you but I think you can understand that statement. I think you and Julie had a good relationship. If she were still alive, you would have still saved me if the opportunity had presented itself. I would not have gone further respecting her prior call on your heart.

"I do not dispute her hold still on your heart. I want a new, different, and fresh piece of your heart. I said it before. You have always been kind, polite, and helpful to me. I think that you would be that way to any person. Your spirit and your willingness to share are part of your allure. You aren't blind but you've never set a foot out of line and I started pushing you yesterday. Today, I upped the prodding. I felt that I would be successful and we would wind up talking. Mark was not happy with me or me with him in our marriage. That doesn't mean that we would ever have strayed, much less divorced. We just weren't very happy. I think our relationship was in our 'settling' for each other rather than striking for a chance at really being happy.

"I think we can truly be happy with each other. I want to grab that chance. I think that, as we come to know each other better, we will find more things we like. With you, Tim, I feel appreciated for the first time in my life. You have even made me feel sexy without feeling cheap.

"I went through a wild period in my life in college on the swimming team. I know I'm not beautiful but my body is good except for my breasts and they, at least, are firm. I think I can make you happy sexually and I think that you will satisfy me quite well. I can tell you are packing. I've seen a lot of guys in Speedo's and you have nothing about which to be ashamed. They and I were younger then.

"We are a widow and a widower facing a new situation. I want to take the chance to be happy. Tim, will you give us that chance?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.