Measuring My Cum
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2014 by palacechief

Mother/Son Incest Story: Chapter 13 - Mother helps son with his problem.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Nudism   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother fucks son,mother sucks son,man fucks own mother

As I regained my composure, mom got up off the bed and started to walk over to her mirrored wardrobe.

I loved watching her walk about in the nude. Her tits wobbled from side to side, as did her glorious full buttocks, the juicy, ample flesh on them jiggling up and down, and from side to side as she did so.

She bent her face towards the mirrored front of the wardrobe and plucked something out of the corner of one eye with a finger, and looked at her reflection. Fuck, her full, curvy ass looked so damned sexy, angled to one side, as she stood there naked with her back to me!

“Let’s get something to eat,” she said, as she looked at her reflection.

“Ok,” I replied. I was feeling hungry too.

“Tell you what,” she said, “You get dressed and go down, and I’ll be there in a few minutes, after I think of something to put on.”

“You don’t have to,” I said cheekily, as I walked passed her to the door.

She gave me a friendly slap on one butt cheek as I passed her, and said with a giggle, “Dirty boy.”

I went to my room, and put on a t-shirt, boxer shorts and jeans, and then went downstairs to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of coke from the fridge and sat down at the kitchen table, waiting for mom to come down. I sipped on my drink, and wondered what she would wear, smiling to myself at my joke earlier in the bedroom.

Then, I remembered the envelope Dr. Taylor had given us. I had l left it on the small table next to the front door. I got up quickly, and hurriedly walked into the hallway to retrieve it.

Grabbing the envelope, I went back into the kitchen table and sat down again. I was just about to slip my finger under the seal of the envelope, when I heard mom’s footsteps at the top of the stairs. I decided to hold my curiosity in check, and open it in her presence, just in case she became a bit annoyed I didn’t open it in front of her.

Soon, she came in and I was a little surprised to see she was just wearing a white, full-length bathrobe. Maybe she had decided to listen to my request after all, as I wondered if she had anything on underneath!

“I’ve got the envelope the doctor gave us,” I said keenly, as she walked in.

“Let’s eat first,” she replied. “That can wait a bit. Omelette ok?”


As we eat, we talked small talk about how my studies were going at college. I think mom intentionally kept off the subject of what the doctor had said, and I decided not to bring it up. It was kind of funny how mom just ‘switched off’ the sexual part of what we did together. But it kind of turned me on too, as she sat there at the kitchen table, and talked just like any middle aged mother might have done to her son, knowing just how slutty she could be too, when her lust took over.

After we finished eating mom said, “Bring the envelope in the living room. We’ll open it there and discuss things further. Oh, and do the washing up for me, honey.”

Mom got up to go to the living room whilst I did my chores.

My anticipation was high as I rinsed the dishes, going a bit quicker than normal. I wanted to see what the doctor had written!

After drying my hands, I picked up the envelope and walked quickly into the living room.

Mom was sitting on the one end of the cream coloured three seater sofa, still fully covered up in her bathrobe.

“Come and sit next to me honey,” she said.

I liked the way she had recently started to call me ‘honey’.

I sat down, still holding the envelope.

“Open it up, and hold it between us so we can both read it at the same time,” she said.

I almost ripped it open, and took a single sheet of white A4 sized paper out. I unfolded it and held it between mom and myself so we could read it together.

Here is what it said:

‘Jacob, here are some details of some women you can see. I have given some of their sexual preferences so you can choose. They have given me permission to give these details out to any males I consider suitable for sexual meetings based on the needs of both parties. Please keep this information confidential.

Clarissa: Aged 52. Likes young men aged under 25. Widow with very high sex drive. Particularly likes oral sex. Enjoys naturism, nudity and exhibitionism. Bisexual. Holds a highly respectable position in her community, member of various committees, and so requires absolute discretion.

Beth: Aged 49. Good natured and very accommodating to nervous types/first timers. Divorced, but well off, likes being serviced regularly by younger men. Has a particular fetish for dressing in uniforms and anal sex.

Deborah: 54. Married with older husband who has limited ability to perform. Likes to have sex with virile younger men in front of her husband. Husband approves and may join in if aroused.

Patty: Aged 53. Married to older husband who is away much of the time on business. Bisexual. Likes role-play of various sorts and sex with more than one man/woman at a time. Fetish for double penetration (DP) and well endowed black men. Husband unaware, so discretion required.

Bernice: Black lady aged 52. Very high sex drive. Enjoys interracial sex and multiple men/women. DP, a favourite. Highly respected member of her local gospel choir/church. Requires absolute discretion.’

As I read the note, my dick had started to get hard. The further I read, the harder it seemed to get, until it was straining against the material of my jeans.

At the end of the note were telephone numbers of the women and a footnote in brackets saying ‘Any individuals these ladies see are only those referred directly by me as their doctor and sexual counsellor, and only after screening for STDs to ensure the health of all concerned’.

I was kind of agog after reading all this. I looked up at mom who had also just reached the end of the page. She also looked a little taken a back and her cheeks had flushed red, but she also had a sort of worldly-wise look on her face.

“Very interesting,” she said after a moment, breaking the silence.

I didn’t know quite how to respond. I did know I had a hard on, but I’d kind of covered it with the sheet of paper so I wasn’t sure if mom had it noticed yet.

“Do you think you’d really like to see any of these ladies?” asked mom enquiringly. I think she also had a bit of a disapproving face on her as she spoke, but I couldn’t be sure.

“Well ... er ... I...,” I spluttered hesitatingly, still not sure whether to sound keen or not.

“Go on, be honest with me Jacob,” she continued, in a confrontational sort of tone, this time.

“Well ... er ... mom ... er ... one or two of them sound a bit scary, but I ... er ... I mean ... reading about them has got me a bit excited, so I guess ... I ... I would like to meet one or two,” I finally blurted out. Actually, I think I might have liked to see all of them, but I didn’t want to say that just yet to mom. They all sounded incredibly hot women!

Mom’s face seemed to ease a little and she relaxed a bit. Perhaps she had just been waiting for me to confess what I actually felt.

“I see,” she said. “Well, I have been around a lot longer than you Jacob, and I do know how women can be behind closed doors, so none of this really surprises me. Some of them sound like they have quite respectable positions in life, covering very lustful natures. A bit like me perhaps. To be honest Jacob, reading this has made me a little flustered too.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.