Measuring My Cum
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by palacechief

Mother/Son Incest Story: Chapter 11 - Mother helps son with his problem.

Caution: This Mother/Son Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Nudism   mother helps son relieve his blue balls,mother fucks son,mother sucks son,man fucks own mother

We spent the rest of the afternoon in mom’s bedroom, fucking and sucking in various positions, including with mom on top, riding me, which was great, as I could watch her ample full boobs jiggle and bounce as she rode me. Fuck that was good! I must have cum at least another four times over the course of the afternoon.

One of my favourite times was when mom knelt on the floor on her elbows and knees, and let me pull her buttocks wide open so I could lick and finger fuck her asshole. I opened it up wide and also let a few gobs of my spit enter her butt-hole, to help ease my finger in. I think she enjoyed it from the way she moaned and groaned with pleasure. To be truthful, I was becoming increasing aroused by the sight of mom’s asshole and wanted to stick my prick in there. But although mom had mentioned this in her “dirty talk”, she’d never actually said I could, and I did not want to push things too far, too soon. But from the way she had reacted to my fingering it, I had hopes she would let me fuck her ass sometime soon.

During our sessions during Sunday afternoon, mom never collected my cum. She either swallowed it if she sucked me, or let me cum inside her, and then let me watch it drip out of her pussy, which added to my excitement.

In the evening whilst we were eating, mom reminded me that we had to see Dr Taylor again the next day.

“And remember,” she said, “We mustn’t tell the Doctor just how far I have gone in helping you to cum.”

I nodded in agreement. I knew it wasn’t something we could talk about in front of other people.

After our meal we both sat in the living room to watch some TV before going to bed.

I was wearing my ‘house-gown’ with my boxer shorts on underneath, whilst mom had ‘dressed’ since our earlier fuck-fest in her bedroom, but sill quite sexily — wearing the tight fitting soft-jersey type material grey shorts with a low cut bright red blouse without a bra, which showed ample cleavage, and her nipples protruding through the thin fabric. She looked pretty hot sitting there!

Since mom had been helping me cum all weekend, the ache in my balls had been much less. But with the working week starting for her tomorrow, being a Monday, I wondered how I would manage.

“Mom, I’m going to feel a little strange during the daytime this week, as you won’t be able to help me cum like you have this weekend,” I said.

“I know dear,” mom replied. “I’ve been thinking about that too. I have to go to work and you have to go to college. We’ll speak to Dr Taylor tomorrow and see what she says. How are your aches now?”

“Well, I’ve been feeling pretty good this weekend as I’ve been regularly cuming.”

“We’ll have one session tomorrow morning before I go to work and I’ll have to collect a sample like we were doing before. Today has just been an exception.” She smiled at me as she finished the sentence.

We idled the time away watching a movie and soon I was feeling sleepy. Mom looked over at me and said, “Time for bed I think young man. Do you need to cum again before sleeping?”

I felt I could, and my sleepiness started to disappear at the thought.

I nodded.

“As I haven’t collected your cum all day, I think one last time without won’t matter too,” said mom as she stood up. “What would you like to do?”

Seeing mom standing a few feet away from me with her tight figure hugging shorts which were pressing sexily into her crotch, I felt like touching her there and feeling up her ass.

“I’d like to play with that wonderful ass and pussy of yours again mom,” I said. “I just can’t get enough!”

Mom walked sexily over to me, swinging her hips, and stood in front of me as I still sat seated on the sofa chair.

“Go on then,” she said, smiling, “Do what you like.”

I placed the four fingers of my right hand on the area of her crotch and just ran them along her pussy mound several times, up and down. I could feel her pussy hairs and slit through the soft thin material of her shorts as I did so. Mom reacted with a slight moan of pleasure and pressed her pussy mound back against my fingers.

Then, satisfied for a moment with that, I said, “Turn around please mom.”

“That’s too polite,” replied mom teasingly. “You’ll have to ask me in a different way, if you want me to do that. Talk dirty.”

I looked up at mom and decided to oblige.

“Turn around and show me that juicy thick fuck of an ass, mom.”

“Mmmm ... yes,” replied mom, “That’s better.” And with that mom turned around and presented me with her curvy large butt, which was just about level with my face as I sat, if not a touch higher.

I rubbed my hands over each buttock, through the soft material of the shorts, groping and cupping the flesh there greedily. Then, I pulled the material that was covering each ass cheek inwards so that it caught in mom’s ass crack, making her butt look even sexier as it tightly hugged her ass with each buttock partly showing. I bent forward and kissed each cheek in turn and then ran my tongue over the skin, savouring the taste and sensation. Fuck! This was good, and my cock getting was hard!

Then, I grabbed mom’s shorts at the waist and just yanked them down, giving her a bit of a surprise.

“Fuck, yea mom,” I said, “Your juicy ass is so fucking hot, I could play with it all day and all night.”

Mom didn’t say anything, but just stepped out of her shorts, so now all she had on was her bright red blouse which went to just above her hips, leaving her glorious backside and legs fully exposed and naked.

Then she wriggled her ass as she stood on the spot, knowing how much it excited me to see the flesh on her butt cheeks wobble and jiggle.

By now my dick was fully hard and wanting some attention.

I stood up behind mom and rubbed my cock along her ass crack, again slightly surprising her and making her exclaim, “Ooh, that’s nice.”

I slapped my hard on against mom’s butt cheeks for a bit longer, and then said, “I’d like to follow you upstairs with you like this, so I can watch your cheeks move, and then maybe you can suck me off and swallow my cum.”

“Ok,” replied mom, still with her back to me, and rubbing her butt sexily back against my hard on.

Then she started walking slowly away from me toward the door, her hips swinging, so that her ass looked even hotter as she walked.

Mesmerised, I followed her. When mom, got to the stairs she started walking slowly up them, again swinging her hips as she did so. Man what a sight! I was half drooling as I watched her climb with her butt almost in my face as I followed closely behind. I could not help slapping her ass once or twice with my hand. “Fuck yea mom,” I said, “Fucking hot ass.”

Mom reached the top of the stairs and walked down the corridor and into my bedroom, and sat on the bed. My hard on had been swinging wildly as I’d followed her, and now I just presented it to her face as she sat down. Greedily she took it into her mouth and started sucking me.

“Oh fuck yea mom,” I said, responding to the way she was blowing me.

She grabbed the base of my dick with both hands and really went for it, taking all my shaft into her mouth almost to the hilt.

Then she started playing with my balls, with one hand. I let my right hand wander down of mom’s left boob for a moment and then I just grabbed her head as she carried on sucking me hard. Then she let my dick out of her mouth for a moment and ran her cheeks along the side of my shaft as if savouring it’s length along her face.

“Talk dirty to me while I bring you off,” she said. “You know how much I like it.”

And without further ado she took my dick head into her mouth again and started sucking on me.

Happy to oblige, I said “Yea suck that dick bitch. Suck it hard and let me see you swallow my cum. I know how much you like it now. You’re a cum swallowing slut aren’t you? You just love taking my cream inside your mouth and swallowing it, don’t you?”

I grabbed her head and started pushing my dick into her mouth in time with her sucking, so that I felt like I was face fucking her.

I could feel her breathing hard through her nose as she sucked on me and she seemed in total ecstasy. Finally, I felt the cum rise in my balls and grabbing moms head hard, I thrust hard and deep and spurted in her mouth with a loud groan.

“Ohhhhhhh ... Ahhhhhhhhh...” I said out loud.

Mom had clamped onto my dick with her mouth firmly as I came, making sure that this time she would not spill a drop. And indeed she didn’t, as she seemed to be swallowing the lot!

After she’d milked me dry with her mouth and cleaned all the cum off my dick, she smiled up at me and said, “Mmmm ... that was lovely, I love the taste of your cum,” and she licked her lips, letting her tongue linger outside her lips momentarily to show me how much she enjoyed it, like she had been eating some delicacy. Fuck, she knew how to tease me!

“Now have a good sleep and I’ll collect another sample first thing in the morning before I go to work, but I’ll have to use the semen beaker again from tomorrow.”

I nodded, and smiled back at mom.

She stood up, her tits wobbling in her red blouse, kissed me on the cheek and said, “Goodnight, hon. Sleep tight.” And with that she strolled out of my bedroom. Again, I watched her naked ass swing sexily as she walked away. Fuck!

I curled up in bed, and in no time at all fell sound asleep.

I looked at my watch. It was 3.30pm. I was about to leave my college campus and head for Dr Taylor’s Clinic, which was a short bus ride down town.

Mom had told me in that morning she would leave work a little early, and meet me there. That was after she had wanked me off into the semen beaker of course, before she left for work. It was a little disappointing not to have her suck me off properly and let me cum in her mouth, but we had to use the semen beaker again to get some measurements, as we’d given doing that a miss, completely, on Sunday.

As I sat on the bus going towards the clinic, I wondered what Dr Taylor would say, and if my blood test results would show up anything. I still had a slight ache in my balls everyday, but as I mentioned before, this would normally clear up after I’d cum several times.

I thought back to our first visit to see Dr Taylor. I suddenly remembered the way she had looked at my dick and licked her lips. Then I remembered mom doing the same thing several times before she had actually started to suck me off. An image of my dick in Dr Taylor’s mouth flashed through my mind quickly and I smiled. ‘Don’t be stupid,’ I said to myself! Doctors don’t do that with their patients!

Soon, I reached my stop and got off the bus. A few minutes later I was climbing the steps up to the Clinic front door. I saw a mid-thirties looking attractive blonde receptionist at the desk and introduced myself.

“Afternoon,” I said. “I’m Jacob Addington. I have an appointment with Dr Taylor for 4.30pm.” The receptionist looked down at her diary, and as she did so I could not help but look down at her quite ample cleavage which was showing. She was wearing a white nurse type uniform which had quite a low cut top, and her boobs were pushed quite firmly up to create quite a sexy cleavage. She looked damn hot!

“Oh yes,” she smiled back at me. “Please take a seat. Your mother is already here.”

As I walked into the waiting area of the clinic, I saw mom had got there before me and was sitting in a chair reading a magazine. She looked up and smiled at me. There were no other people waiting, probably because we had the last appointment of the day, although I think the clinic had two or three other doctors too. I gave mom a kiss on the cheek and sat down next to her.

The receptionist was a about 10 feet away from where we sat at one end of the waiting area, near the front door. She smiled reassuringly over at us. I couldn’t remember seeing her the last time I was here. The image of her ample cleavage still lingered with me.

Then mom said in a low tone so no one else could hear, “Remember Jacob, you mustn’t say anything about how far we have gone in our cum collecting sessions. Let me do most of the talking.”

“Ok, mom” I replied, as quietly back to her.

After a couple of minutes the phone rang by the receptionist, and after answering it she said out loud, “You may go in now.”

Mom and I got up and went over to the consultation room door. Mom knocked, and I followed her in.

“Ah, Mrs Addington and Jacob, do come in said Dr Taylor smiling broadly, from behind her desk, standing up in a white doctor’s coat, welcoming us.

She shook both our hands and beckoned us to sit down on the chairs in front of her desk.

Dr Taylor was a mature lady, of around 50 years, stocky in build, chubby and buxom with it, and with greying hair. She wore glasses, but as I looked at her I noted again, like the first time we had met her, that she had quite a pretty face and wonderful deep blue eyes, which had almost a playful sparkle in them.

As we sat down, Dr Taylor first looked at my mom and then me, and still smiling and looking quite jovial said “Well how are you both, and how have you been getting on since I last saw you?”

Mom took the lead and said quite enthusiastically, but a little hesitatingly as if slightly embarrassed, “We’ve been doing fine Dr Taylor. I ... er ... have been helping Jacob in getting some measurements for you, as you suggested. I have them here.” Mom pulled out the records sheet, which she had shown me on Sunday morning, and handed it to the doctor.

“That’s excellent,” said Dr Taylor smiling. She took the paper from mom’s hand and put it on the desk in front of her without reading it. “I’ll look at this in a moment. I’m so glad you felt able to help Jacob, as it can be difficult to collect samples,” she added, as if to provide some reassurance.

Then Dr Taylor looked hard at me and said, “Tell me Jacob, how are your aches down below?”

I cleared my throat and said a little timidly, “I do still have them, but it does help a lot when I er ... er ... you know masturbate. I mean when I ... er ... you know, spurt my semen.”

“Good,” replied Dr Taylor still smiling at me. “I’m glad that you do get relief at least.”

“Now,” she continued, “I do have your blood test results here,” she said pointing to a blue folder, which was on the desk in front of her. “But first let me see your semen measuring record.”

Dr Taylor picked up the sheet of paper mom had given her and read it carefully.

“Yes, I see you have been producing quite a lot, but from the totals you’ve worked out at the bottom, I can see it is generally within a similar range every day.”

She paused for a moment looking at the numbers. “Yes, that’s all fine,” she added. “Thank you for keeping this record. I hope it has not been too difficult,” she added, looking first at mom then me.

For the first time I think I saw mom blush at that remark, and she replied quickly, “Er ... no doctor ... it ... its been quite an experience as it’s something a mother is not often asked to do, if you know what I mean.”

“Yes, yes Mrs Addington. May, I call you Margaret.”

“Well, my friends call me Marge. That will do.”

“Marge it is then,” replied Dr Taylor. “Yes I do understand, and I’m sure Jacob has been grateful too.”

Mom looked slightly uneasy but just smiled back at the doctor.

Dr Taylor looked at me and said. “Aren’t you Jacob? You must be thankful your mom has been able to help you.”

“Yes, sure I am,” I said, in a tone more relaxed than I thought I would say it.

Mom then said, “Are you able to tell us what the problem is Doctor?”

“Yes, I can,” replied Dr Taylor. “I am pleased to say the blood tests have given us an answer to what is going on. So in that sense it is good news. However, the treatment I am going to suggest maybe a little more...,” she paused for a moment, “A little more unusual and perhaps difficult.”

I felt a tinge of concern and looked at mom, who I could see was also looking worried.

Dr Taylor saw our anxious expressions and said, “Oh, please, I did not mean to worry you like that. Once I’ve explained, you may not think it is too much of an issue to overcome.”

“Please tell me what’s wrong with Jacob?” asked mom.

Dr Taylor straightened up in her chair a little as if she was about to say something important.

“Mrs Addington ... I mean Marge,” she said looking at mom, “The blood test show Jacob has a condition which although I would not describe as rare, is a little uncommon. I will not bore you with the name of the condition, and we did send the samples to another laboratory for confirmation. Luckily the condition is detectable through the blood tests. I will try to explain it as simply as I can.”

Dr Taylor looked at me then mom as she spoke. “As you may know, men and women both have bacteria present in their genital areas, which are kept at an optimum level though various means, including the body’s own immune system. In certain cases in men, the balance of this bacteria overwhelms their balancing mechanisms and can lead to aches in the scrotum area, which in effect has happened to you Jacob,” she said, looking directly at me and smiling reassuringly.

“But, the good news is that it is curable. Our medical history records show that virtually all young men who have had this condition have been completely cured. However, the recommended method is, ... well, ... slightly unusual.”

“Well, it’s a relief to know you know what it is, and that Jacob can be cured.,” said mom. “But in what way is the cure unusual?” she added, almost taking the words out of my mouth.

Dr Taylor paused for moment.

Then looking at mom directly she said, “Because of the slightly unusual nature of the treatment, you may prefer that I speak to you directly and in private first, Marge, before telling Jacob.”

Mom listened and thought for a moment before replying.

“Er ... well, no doctor. It’s all right. I know Jacob is mature enough to listen to what you will say, and I would like him to be present. He’s my son, and I know he will be ok with whatever you might say,” she replied, firmly.

I felt kind of pleased that mom had spoken up for me like that. But I guessed it was partly because of the sexual intimacy we had already shared.

“Alright,” said Dr Taylor, looking at mom and then me quite seriously.

“Occasionally, men much older than Jacob in their fifties and sixties can get this condition, but for them we normally prescribe tablets, which they then have to be take once a week for the rest of their lives. However, the best treatment for this condition, in a young man of Jacob’s age, is to naturally lower the imbalance of bacteria in the male genitals. The way to do this normally, is for a man is to have sexual intercourse frequently with a woman, as the different bacteria that are present in a woman genitalia, naturally help to restore the imbalance in the male, as they get passed on during intercourse.

Mom and I both listened in silence without saying anything. You could have heard a pin drop. And I felt a twitch in my dick as the doctor spoke the last sentence.

“Now for this to work,” continued Dr Taylor, “The intercourse must be without a condom, as obviously we require the male and female genital fluids to mix.”

Dr Taylor paused for a moment.

Then looking hard at me, she said, “Do you have a girlfriend at the moment Jacob?”

“Er ... no,” I replied, rather embarrassingly.

“Well, here is where the slightly unusual recommendation for treatment I have for you comes in, in that case.”

Dr Taylor paused again.

“To be blunt Jacob, you need to have sex with a woman daily for the next 2-3 months, and then regularly thereafter, to restore your body’s balance and get rid of your aches. But if you do not have a girlfriend, then that is a problem.”

I sneaked a look at mom, who obviously was not going to say we had been doing it, and neither was I.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.