Three the Good Way
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Can a woman find love in a three way love affair??

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   Black Male   Double Penetration  

Kitty, Karl and Keith all worked for a trucking company. Kitty was the dispatcher, Karl was a driver and Keith was the security officer. From the beginning Keith and Karl had a thing for Kitty. She flirted with them both, making things hot all the way round.

Kitty was a voluptuous five feet ten inch tall drink of water. Her breasts were full and when she wore thin shirts her thick, long nipples teased Keith and Karl to no end. Kitty had a small waist which highlighted her round hips. Her sweet ass was "the hook" as the kids would say--firm, soft and attractive, leading to her lovely, long legs. Kitty was a totally hot package.

Karl was the "young, hot driver" as Kitty called him. Young, built and chocolate, he stood six feet. He had dark eyes, a barrel chest and a clean cut appearance. His "package" was large and he knew it. All the ladies in the office talked about his size.

Keith was older. He was a real smooth redbone and a big flirt. He stood five feet eleven inches, slender with hazel eyes. His goatee was nicely kept and added to his appeal. He strutted around full of himself. His "package" was large as well. The girls often compared the two.

But, to their credit, Keith and Karl didn't run through the women in the office like some of the other drivers. That's what Kitty liked about them. They were hot roosters, but, all the hens never sampled them.

They both had an eye for Kitty. They would flirt with her, take her to lunch, and bring her flowers. They would brush up against her in the break room and cop a feel when they could. All this attention made Kitty feel special and at times down right horny.

Karl would call her over and show her porn movies on his DVD player, hoping she would get turned on so he could feel on her large breasts or stroke her soft ass. While she watched the action, most times she would get so wet she would have to go wipe off in the ladies room.

Kitty would have to close up three times a week. Karl knew the days she would have to do this. He would sneak back to show her his nine inch cock. His prick was long, hard and chocolate. He would get Kitty all hot by kissing her deeply. He was a passionate kisser, just the right amount of lip movement. He knew when and how much tongue to use. He knew just the right time to break, so, he could kiss her neck or nibble at her ear lobes. The man was an excellent kisser.

When he got her good and horny, he would step back, pull out his chocolate prick and jack off for her. Kitty would sit there with a look of hot lust as he stroked his hard prick. Her pussy would be so wet and her clit would throb. Kitty would take out her big breasts and caress her nipples. If she was wearing a skirt, she would sit back and stroke her clit, giving him a good view of her phat pussy while he jacked off. The sessions were so damned hot they would both explode together.

Now, Keith was totally different. He would catch Kitty alone in the office and start whispering in her ear, telling her how sexy she looked and how good she smelled. He would know the name of the perfume she was wearing. He would tell her what he would do to her with his tongue. All the while he would be massaging her, rubbing her back and shoulders. His words word be dripping honey as he eased his way into her bra and panties.

The man was smooth. As he titillated her mind, his hands caressed her body. Before she knew what was happening, his long, hard ten inch dick would be grinding her firm ass. His right hand would be thumbing her nipples, while his left hand would be fingering her wet clit. The orgasms that man brought her to with his slick words and his probing hands ... all she could think of was... "Have mercy!"

Happily, Kitty had her hands full with the two of them. What was so good about it, Keith and Karl knew about one another. Kitty had her cake and ate it too. Each man unlocked a part of her like no other could. Karl was the thug, wild and daring. He once sat in his truck and called her over, so she could watch him jack off while everyone walked by.

Kitty became sooooooooo ... wet she had to go to the ladies room. Karl sensed this and before she could close the restroom door he was on her. His penis was out in the a blink of an eye. What could she do? Kitty was sooooooo horny that she dropped her panties and bent over the sink.

He eased up behind her and with a swoop, he scooped her large breasts out of her bra and shirt. They dangled with erect nipples as he eased his prick into her tight pussy. Kitty couldn't believe she was in the ladies room AT WORK with a big dick man. Horny as hell, she bent over the sink with her titties out and encouraged Karl to lightly pinch her nipples.

"This is wild and crazy!", she thought. But, this is what Karl did to her. She moaned with delight as he sank inch after sweet inch into her tight pussy." Dayummmmm

... girl you got some tight, hot, wet pussy!" he blurted out. Kitty told him to be quiet as another moan escaped her lips. Then he began to pound her pussy with his long, thick chocolate stick. The ladies room had a semi-full length mirror on the wall. Bending over the sink she got a good view of him working his pipe. The sight of him pumping her pussy, the pleasure and the situation was more than Kitty could take. She came and her pussy clamped down on his hard rod, triggering a flow of man juice deep into her pussy. Yeah ... Karl bought the freak out of her.

Now, Keith fulfilled the romantic side of Kitty. One evening when she had to close, Keith brought flowers, candles, hot oil, soft music and a massage table into the office. He took a few minutes to transform the office into a love den. Keith knew Kitty had been having a stressful week and he couldn't let her go home all tensed up. He took it upon himself to be her stress reliever. The gesture was so sweet, her clothes just came off. Keith was stunned as he watched Kitty undress. His eyes grew wide. Although he'd seen parts of her body before, he had seen her totally nude. All he could say was, "nice ... very nice!".

His hands were like magic as the stress left her body. He ran his hands over her temples, down the back of her neck, along her shoulders. Keith worked wonders in the small of her back. Kitty felt marvelous!! He palmed her ass and hips as he tarried there for awhile. He hit her erogenous zone when he rubbed her inner thighs.

Her pussy tingled as he worked her flesh. Keith slowly, confidently worked his way to her wet, throbbing pussy. Just when she thought he was going to touch her pussy, he'd stop and start working his way down one leg, then the other. "Ooooh ... he's teasing me" she thought. "It's working because I'm hot as hell! I wish he would stroke my pussy", she thought.

Keith was the master at getting women really worked up. His plan was to have her at the edge of climax so that when he sank his huge dick in her she would quiver, shake, and speak in tongues and cumm all over his prick. Then he would fuck the pussy good, long and hard. It wouldn't be long before she would explode for a second time. Keith was working his plan, Kitty was on fire!

He massaged her flesh like no one had before. He teased her to the point her clit pulsated and her ass shook. Kitty couldn't take it any longer! Without warning, she flipped over onto her back. Her nipples perked as her titties settled into place. A "come fuck me now" expression was on her face as her shapely thighs fell open to reveal a very aroused pussy, the lips puffy and slightly parted from the swollen, budding clit. Her wetness glistened in now Keith's lascivious eyes.

Keith licked his lips like someone put a delicious, tender steak before him. Without warning he dropped to his knees, grabbed Kitty's thighs and sank his face into her juicy twat. The pleasure caught Kitty by surprise, and drew an intense moan from her lips. Keith's lips parted her pussy lips and his tongue found her budding clit.

His tongue massaged, caressed and stroked her sensitive love button. Kitty had to sit up and watch this man give her pussy such pleasurable sensations. His tongue stroked her clit to the left, then the right; up, down then in a circle. Kitty's pleasure center throbbed in his mouth as he sucked her pussy. The ecstasy was overwhelming her entire body.

Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, Keith reached up and tweaked her aching nipples. Using his forefinger and thumb, he lightly rolled her nipple. This magnified her pleasure as the feeling of climax was approaching. Keith steadily increased the movement of his lips and tongue.

Kitty couldn't help herself-- she had to help him! She grabbed him by the back of his head, moving it where the pleasure was the best. Keith doubled his efforts-- he licked and sucked her pussy with lightning fast strokes and squeezed and pinched her beautiful breasts. Kitty took a deep breath. Her body quivered and she locked her thighs on Keith's head. Pulling his head further into her wet pussy, she came all over his face. The intense ecstasy was bliss as it ravaged her soul.

Kitty had the best of both worlds: no jealousy, no drama and plenty of good hard dick. Sitting at her desk she contemplated her awesome sex life. Kitty became moist as she let her thoughts wander. She wondered what it would be like to have both men at the same time. Her clit throbbed as the possibilities toyed with her mind.

Little did she know, but Keith and Karl were talking to one another about that very thing. They both agreed to do something erotic for Kitty. They wanted her to cumm more than she ever had. They wanted to tag team her pussy into a blissful state of elation. The plan was set, Keith would set up the romantic stuff and Karl was going to set up the wild entertainment.

Keith's first move was to rent a suite. He requested silk sheets with baby powder sprinkled on them. He bought rose petals and scented candles to place all around the room. He got a couple of bottles of Cristal and bath salts for the Jacuzzi. He bought Kitty a silk robe with matching boy cut panties. "I'm ready to romance Kitty's world", he thought to himself.

Karl found some real sexy music, R. Kelly's "Sex Me". He bought a male stripper's outfit and some body oil. He bought an eight inch vibrator and something called a clit butterfly. Karl bought himself a cock ring although he probably wouldn't need it--The thought of Kitty kept him hard. "Well, I'm ready to rock Kitty's world!", he told himself.

All was set ... Keith talked Kitty into a night of romance, but he didn't give her the particulars. After he fixed up the suite, he went to pick her up. He went to her door with flowers in hand. Keith was sharp! His tailored dark suit, some Issey Miyake for men and suave smile made many women turn their heads. Kitty was very pleased when she opened the door.

"You look gorgeous!" Keith told her. Kitty was ready for a night of romance. She was elegantly dressed. Her hair was pulled back and up. Her diamond earrings were highlighted against her long neck. She wore a low cut, clingy, long black dress with spaghetti straps and a thigh high split. She wore open toed silver stilettos.

After she put her flowers into some water, they walked to Keith's Range Rover. Quite the gentleman, he held the door open for her. He was doing it to her again--making her feel like the queen of the universe. Her heart fluttered as he prepared to pull off. He turned to her and told her he needed her to do something for him. "I will!" Kitty responded before she thought about it. "Do you trust me?", Keith asked. Kitty took a moment to respond, but she told him yes. Keith stroked her face gently. "I must blindfold you. I want this to be a total surprise." Kitty agreed.

The ride was filled with soft music and Keith asking her if she was alright. She assured him she was. A while after that the car stopped. Keith got out and ran around to open the door. Ever so carefully he guided her out of the car. Kitty could hear people all around her. She heard a door man say "good evening" as they walked into the lobby. Keith was very gentle as he guided her along the way. They paused for a moment, then she heard the elevator. Her heart raced as she knew they were almost there. Finally they stopped and she heard him open a door. He guided her in and removed the blindfold.

Kitty was overwhelmed with what she saw. She stepped forward on rose petals. She looked around the room at all the candles. The jacuzzi was going with bubbles everywhere. She saw the Kristal chilling in the ice bucket. She heard Al Green singing "Love and Happiness". But when she saw the silk robe and matching boy cut panties ... her pussy became moist.

Pop ... went the cork from the bottle of champagne. Keith filled two glasses as Kitty walked around the suite. He brought her a glass of champagne. They toasted to being good friends. After a few sips, Keith took Kitty in his arms and they slow danced to the Isley Brothers "In between the Sheets". Keith told her how lovely she looked, how good she smelled and how good she felt in his arms. Kitty was assured of that as she felt his prick become rock hard.

He rolled that long hard thang all on her swollen clit. Just when she was getting into it, Keith pulled away, asking her to get comfortable. "Make use of that jacuzzi", he suggested. Kitty presented Keith with a sweet kiss and a sultry smile as she slipped the straps of her dress over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Keith's eyes widened when he saw bare, perky nipples; full, large breasts; shapely hips, and a firm phat ass. His dick throbbed when he saw her sexy g-string.

Kitty kicked off her heels and hooked her fingers under her g-string. She slowly pulled them down as she bent at the waist. Keith got an eye full of Kitty's moist smile. He almost dropped his glass. He watched her every movement as she waded into the bubbles. She settled in and Keith thought that he had never seen bubbles look so good.

Keith was refreshing her glass when a knock was heard at the door. "Right on time!", Keith thought to himself. "Who could that be?" Kitty questioned. "Probably someone got the wrong room number" Keith responded as he went to the door. Kitty just enjoyed the bubbles until she heard the sounds of "Sex Me".

All of a sudden Karl appeared in a stripper thong, oiled up body and a black mask. He grabbed the back of his head to flex his muscles, as he gyrated his hips to the beat. Kitty almost dropped HER glass this time. His abs was rippled and his package teased her while his left to right motion mesmerized her.

Kitty couldn't believe these two put this together. Her heart raced and her clit throbbed at all the possibilities the night would hold. "Two big dick men all to herself", she thought, as she downed her drink. Karl was really working it as her desire grew. Her clit found one of the jets from the Jacuzzi. The feeling was wonderful as she watched Karl throw that big thang.

Keith refilled her glass. While her attention was focused on Karl, Keith had time to take all his clothes off. He joined Kitty in the Jacuzzi and immediately began to massage her erect nipples. Kitty quivered as her delight began to mount. The warm sweet pressure from the Jacuzzi jet, the magic hands of Keith and the arousing movements of Karl were a fantasy she had many times over. It was finally coming true.

Karl was super hard and that little piece of material had a hard time containing him. Keith's cock was bobbing in the bubbles. Kitty reached for his hard dick and started stroking it. His penis jumped in her hand as his eyes rolled back in desire. Karl noticed the action getting started and wanted in on it. For his big finish he ripped his g-string off and let his dick dance for Kitty. "Dayummmm!!!!!" ... she blurted out.

Keith couldn't take anymore and he grabbed Kitty by her waist. He lifted her up off the jet that was just about to make her cumm. He invaded her quivering pussy with his massive, long cock. Kitty burst into ecstasy the minute she felt his prick push past her pussy lips. Her pussy exploded and gripped his dick in waves. Keith just cooed.

At that moment Karl walked over to the Jacuzzi. With Kitty in Keith's lap and every inch of his penis up her pussy, she was at the right level with his dick. Karl poked her in the lips with it. Kitty acted like she didn't want his cock. Then, with a look of lust on her face, she opened her mouth and allowed his prick in.

Karl moaned from the heat of her mouth as she rotated on Keith's dick. Kitty had both of them moaning--one from her hot mouth, the other from her tight pussy. Kitty never felt so desired. Her pussy quivered and her suction was deep. She had never been happier as she was now with her mouth and pussy being fucked simultaneously.

Karl turned his attention to one of Kitty's erect nipples. His touch was soft and Kitty could feel the tenderness from him. The sensation provided a tingle that went straight to her pulsating love button. Kitty allowed him down her throat and caressed his nut sack.

Keith saw the extra's Karl was getting, and began to pinch and twist her other erect nipple. The roughness bolted through Kitty like a bullet being shot out of a gun. The pleasure Keith was giving her was a lot different than the feeling Karl was giving her--just as different as the two men who were fucking her.

Kitty rewarded Keith with the squeezing and releasing of her active pussy muscles. She squeezed, he would throb. She would squeeze her wet pussy around his long hard cock and he would throb and push his thick rod deep in her sucking, hot twat.

The moans rang out, the fingers and hands massaged. Kitty slurped on Karl's cock. She worked her hips in a circle, causing Keith's throbbing cock to touch every soft wall of her cunt. Keith wasn't the only one throbbing. Karl throbbed in her mouth, some pre-cum delighted Kitty's tongue as she stroked his balls.

The action began to boil as the passion became intense. Keith was humping Kitty's sucking pussy as he pinched her popping nipple. Karl pumped her mouth, in and out, in and out as he caressed her other nipple. Kitty's body was on fire as the pleasure raced from all her erogenous zones. Pain and pleasure radiated from her erect nipples. Her clit quivered from a rushing hard cock. Her mouth was full of hard pumping cock that dripped sweet man juice onto her hot active tongue.

The passion was reaching its peak for all three. Karl was the first to go, as Kitty intensified her suction on his throbbing, jerking, pumping rod. He let out a screeching bellow as his man juice pumped down her throat. His taste sparked a wanton desire in Kitty. She milked his balls for every drop. His pleasure was sooooo ... intense, it caused Karl to jerk. His penis was released from Kitty's hot suction. But, his cock wasn't done shooting its juice. A wad was shot onto Kitty's face, on her cheek just under her eye. The act was sooooooo ... erotic to Kitty as the cumm dripped down her face.

This triggered an explosion in her that started at the tip of her clit. The pleasure spread and shot to her nipples. They thumped as the men continued their stroking. Her heart raced and her moan was exotic. Her pussy throbbed, quivered and clamped down on Keith's cock. Her tight pussy sucked on his rod, making it hard for him to hold back. She worked her sucking twat in a semi-circle, causing his long, throbbing cock to throb against her swollen clit. This prolonged her orgasm as her pussy generated violent spasms all around Keith's penis.

Keith groaned. His body tensed as he tried to fight back the eminent eruption that was about to occur. He grabbed Kitty's hips and thrust his prick deep into her orgasmic, sucking, hot pussy. When he had a little control he would pump his cock in and out of her quivering pussy; but, when he felt the eruption coming, he would jam his dick back in her delicious pussy. He was able to keep this control, driving Kitty to multiple orgasms. When her pussy double clutched on his dick...

he couldn't hold back any longer. He slammed her hips down onto his spurting rod. Ounce after mind shattering ounce ... he pumped his jism into her hungry pussy.

The trio enjoyed their orgasms, but, were still craving more. They quickly moved to the huge bed. Kitty laid spread eagle on her back. Karl wasted no time burying his face into her creamed filled pussy. Kitty squealed from the sensation. His hot tongue and soft lips drove her wild. After multiple orgasms her clit was really sensitive. But, the way his tongue and lips massaged her made her love button crave more. Kitty was quickly racing to another climax.

Keith saw how good Kitty sucked Karl's cock and wanted to experience her hot mouth for himself. He straddled her face. He could feel the warm breath from her moans on his nut sack. Keith eased into position and Kitty licked the under side of his balls. Her hot mouth was sending bolts of pleasure that made his toes curl. Her slurping moans sounded really erotic as she moved to his shaft.

Karl was having the same effect on Kitty as he massaged her clit left then right, up then down, he ran his tongue along the length of her pussy lips. Kitty quivered when he ran his active tongue over her wet hole. She went crazy when he rolled his tongue together and darted it in and out of her tight opening. This time Keith benefited from the stirring passion that was building deep in side her.

They were taking Kitty to a new level of wanton pleasure. She felt love, passion, desire, and fulfillment with just a touch of sluttiness. Her pussy got wetter as she sucked on a long hard cock with another on stand by. She had a man's hot, active tongue on, around and massaging her swollen clit. Her body was on fire and she couldn't quit shaking with delight.

Karl's tongue lashing kept Kitty's pussy dipping nectar. The sweet taste danced on his pallet. Karl wondered how wet Kitty would become when he slipped the bullet into her soft, wet pussy. Kitty groaned when he went to get the toys he had; but, she kept right on enjoying every inch of Keith's long dick.

Karl quickly returned to the bed with the toys. Kitty heard a humming sound and felt a new sensation as he slipped the bullet into her wet slit. She bucked her hips up and sucked Keith down her throat. The climax was instantaneous and so was the cream that ran from her pulsating pussy. Her heart raced, the suction on Keith's cock was enormous as her climax reached its peak.

Kitty locked her sweet thighs around Karl's head, keeping his tongue right on her love button. He was driving her to climax after climax. His fingers were pumping her hole as she creamed all over his three invading fingers. Her mouth was being fucked by Keith's long cock. Kitty loved the way they fucked her.

Keith's dick was down Kitty's throat. He was doing all he could not to shoot his wad into her sucking mouth. Her energy overwhelmed him and his nuts tightened. His penis throbbed from her hot, wet mouth while he fucked her throat. Just when he thought he could relax and enjoy her hot throat ... Karl's active tongue caused Kitty to orgasm for the fourth time.

This caused her to inhale on his thick cock. The suction was so sweet that his ass cheeks clenched, his nut sack became tight and his dick coated her throat with man juice. Keith moaned out loud as his prick pumped jism into Kitty's mouth. Wave after wave of cumm was pumped down Kitty's throat and she drank down every drop.

Keith and Kitty came sooooooo ... hard, they laid on the bed panting. Karl was on his knees stroking his dick showing his pearly whites. That's one of the ways he would entice Kitty to fuck him. She loved his beautiful, large dick. "That man has one nice penis!", she thought. She threw him a lusty smile, all the while, spreading her legs as if to say, "come get this wet, sweet pussy big boy!"

Karl eased into Kitty's tight wet pussy ... telling her how wet she was and how that pussy felt. Karl loved to talk while fucking her and Kitty loved that. "Ooooh ... gurl ... I love fucking your sucking pusssssssssssssy", he grunted. Kitty just swung her hips and squeezed her pussy muscles. "Ahhhhhhh ... that's it! Ride my dick with that hot twat ... your pusssssssscy is sooooooooo ... good!", Karl moaned.

Kitty couldn't stop creaming all over his huge cock. Kitty was having one long, not to intense, but, sweet orgasm. Her hips worked his cock as he pounded his rod in and out of her--long, deep, mind numbing strokes as he worked His rod. The old school would say, he was long dicking the pussy! That's when she felt Keith tweaking her nipples. She almost forgot about him, but, he quickly got her attention with some intense nipple play.

Kitty was in a state of bliss as she had two attentive, good looking big dick men, satisfying her every need, desire and fantasy. Her body had never known rapture like this before. She marveled at the pleasure. Her body responded to every touch.

Kitty knew Karl was nearing climax because he was hitting that pussy like only he could. She loved the way he pounded her pussy when he was about to cumm. His cock would become so hard; his pumping even harder and the look on his face more focused. Just the look on his face made her twat quiver. Her cunt couldn't help but grasp and release his pounding cock.

Karl had beads of sweat forming on his brow as he fucked Kitty's tight, wet pussy. He grunted, "Dam good pussy ... dayummmmmmm goooooooooooood pussssssssssssssssy!!" His hips went into over drive and he piston fucked her cunt. "Dayummmmmm ... I love fucking this sweeeeeeeeeet ... pussssssssy!!" As he slammed his prick deep into her pussy, his cock erupted his man juice deep into her sucking hole.

Even thou Karl splashed Kitty's velvet walls; his dick was still hard and throbbing. He pulled Kitty up and on top of him. Her pussy slid down his thick pole. Kitty slowly rotated her hips. Karl's toes curled as her pussy massaged his cock. Things were slowly starting to build again as Kitty's moans rang out.

Keith was oiling up his cock. He was hard and ready as he watched Kitty fuck Karl. "Her ass looks so sweet, bouncing up and down on his penis", Keith thought. Every time she bottomed out her pussy on Karl's pole. Her sexy ass would clap together and wiggle. Again, Kitty forgot about Keith until he started oiling her ass and ass hole.

His hands felt good on her soft flesh and she was surprised at how she quivered. When his fingers caressed her virgin asshole..."Oooooooh", she moaned. Keith lightly rimmed her butthole causing her pussy to clamp down on Karl's cock. The two way sensation was driving her wild. Karl's wonderful throbbing dick and Keith's sweet, probing fingers.

Kitty began to grind and rotate her hips on Karl's prick wildly. One of Keith's fingers slipped into her tight anus. The squeal was high pitched and lustful. Instinctively, Keith began pumping his finger. In and out-in and out, Kitty trembled with a force neither Karl or Keith expected.

Karl thought he had stuck his cock into a hot, wet, sucking vibrator. He was in a state of bliss. Keith's cock throbbed while he fingered Kitty's asshole. Her brown eye puckered and quivered as his fingers probed it. Kitty had never been so turned on in her life. She couldn't stop cummmmmmming and she wanted more.

Keith finally was ready to take Kitty's virgin asshole. His cock rimmed her orphic, coating itself in the oil that he used to finger her pucker. When he pushed at her opening, Kitty began to shake. She loved the pressure of her asshole being forced open and when the head of his dick slipped in ... Kitty squealed in delight.

Her heart raced. Her face strained as her clit thumped and she hit high notes she hadn't hit before. The pain became intense, but, the pleasure trumped it. His dick inched down her Hershey highway, hitting pleasure spots she never knew she had. The bliss was euphoric ... a state of ecstasy she had never experienced before.

Kitty didn't know whether it was the big cock in her pussy, or the big cock inching its way in her ass, or being fucked by two men; but she couldn't remember the last time she felt this erotic. The pleasure she felt was bliss.

Keith's prick was half way in ... throbbing and driving Kitty crazy. Even her nipples palpitated with sweet sensation. Her asshole quivered around his long, hard member. Her body shuddered as she neared climax.

This was Keith's first journey down the Hershey highway. He loved Kitty's sweet pussy, but, this was succulent, special. His nut sack has never been this full. He was turned on in a way he couldn't explain while his cock sank down deep into her tight, tight firm ass.

He eased his thumping dick further in her tight ass. Kitty's moans were intoxicating while he placed his hands on her hips. Her ass wiggled while Karl fucked her pussy and Keith pushed his cock up her ass.

"Yesssss" ... Keith moaned as he felt his balls caress Kitty's soft ass. His cock fully in her constricted ass, his cock pulsated, jumped and throbbed. He squeezed Kitty's hips as he retracted his dick. The pleasure was just as good pulling out as it was going in. Her asshole gripped his rod ... stroking every inch of his prick.

Kitty hissed out a long yes ... as both her holes were being fucked. She lost count of the number of orgasms she had. Karl added another sensation when he clamped down on one of her erect, throbbing nipples. But, the real sensation was the big cock in her ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.