A Beginning
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Alexander Avarice

The young woman glanced around her, the world seemed so normal, people bustled past her doing ... normal things ... for her the universe had shifted ... in a few short moments the world would never be the same. pausing to glance in a reflective window she adjusted her clothes and checked her hair. A pale slightly tense girl looked back at her, she smiled at herself and tried to relax. after all, hadn't her whole life seemed to be drawing her to this point? she squirmed, feeling an throbbing and moisture between her legs. Pleased but slightly embarrassed she glanced at her watch... 5.58. gasping in shock - for surely now she would be late she trotted off down the road, being mindful not to put a woot wrong and fall off her heels.

She glanced again at the scrap of paper, and recalled how she had come about it. It had been a week previously, in a pub up-town. she had been out drinking with work colleagues, bored stiff, but humoring them. unexpectedly the bar boy had come up to her "excuse me, miss" he had said, interrupting the girly chatter - some nonsence about boyfriends, being single, she had been busy nursing her empty glass- "this drink is for you"

she had frowned "there must be some mistake?" she said, even as she reached for it

"no mistake miss, a gentleman sent it for you" the table fell silent aside from a few giggles, and she glanced around the pub taking the drink. no one stood out. the gaggle of girls much entertained by this mystery drink had spent a short while gently teasing her about it. she was a perpetually single girl, not one for alot of make up, she worked a dull job and went home alone at night to her flat, and her co-workers were always trying to set her up with suitable men. but she had never really clicked with anyone. there was always something missing ... a spark of some kind...

Eventually she excused herself and headed to the ladies, at the door- a hand stopped her, grasping her on the shoulder. she turned slightly annoyed, it was a man, a few years older than herself. he smiled at her "excuse me, i was hoping you would do me something in return- before you rejoin your friends"

she looked puzzled for a moment "oh, the drink? yes of course- anything" she said then cursed herself- it was true she had not had sex in a couple of weeks and the vibrator was beginning to bore her, but she wasn't going to be bought by one (possibly) cheap drink and a snazzy chat-up line.

the man smiled again, a pearcing smile "your panties ... when you go in to the loo, remove them, and drop them into the rubbish bin on your way out, then go back to your night" he took his hand off her shoulder, running his fingers lightly down her arm - was that suggestively ... she wasn't sure, it could have been innocently. she looked him up and down, without saying anything, and hurried into the loo.

she locked herself in the cubical, all thoughts of peeing vanished ... instead she had thrust her fingers inside her panties and furiously touched herself, her pussy already slick with excitement, she came quickly and slumped back against the wall, panting, she licked her fingers clean as she did at home in her bed alone...

coming back to her sences reality hit her. she pulled her panties down to her knees to pee and blushed furiously ... he would know she had touched herself, the odour would be all over the panties. she felt confusion momentarily ... when had she decided to do as he asked ... and how would he even get close enough to them to know she had masturbated ... torn she sat there for a few long moments before realising that her co-workers would wonder where she was. gathering up her bravery, after all a bit of fun was a bit of fun, she pulled the panties right off and bundled them into a small ball in her hand. leaving the loos she tossed them in to the trash can with out looking around to see if he saw.

"are you ok Evie?" one of the girls asked as she returned " we were about to send out a search party!"

"sorry! didn't mean to worry you ... who's round is it anyhow?" she said brightly sitting down, hoping to steer the chatter away from her absence. she desperately hoped none of them saw the man approach her

"you're really going for it tonight! i think its your turn anyhow!" Evie nodded and made her way to the bar

she fought her way to the bar- it was busy that night- and ordered the round

"hello again" said a mans voice. she turned startled, blushing deeply. it was him, again, she swallowed once and it was all she could to to nod

"you did well my pet ... but when you sit back down sit with your legs apart. none of your friends will see, but it would please me." the bar-boy arrived with her order and she fumbled for her purse, grateful for something to break the lock his eyes had on her

"thank you sir" the bar-boy said

"there you go, pet, all paid for" she looked up sharply "no, don't worry, its just a friendly gesture ... i don't want anything you don't already want to give me"

with those slightly cryptic words he turned and made his way back through the crowd carrying his own drink. Pulling herself together she picked up the drinks tray and returned to the table. her friends quickly claimed their drinks and the conversation reverted back to their boyfriends. the current topic was new excuses for getting out of sex. Evie looked on and made appropriate noises in the right places ... still bored ... one hand under the table, she ever so slowly pulled her skirt up to her knees and spread her legs tucking her ankles round the chair legs, she was rewarded with a very plesant tingle through her pussy ... her she was in the middle of 50 pluss people her -very wet- pussy practically totally exposed. she sat like that for a while fidgiting slightly enjoying the sensations, the main door opened and sent a cool breeze suddenly through her legs she gasped in pleasure

"are you ok evie? you look flushed!" the talking stopped and all eyes were on her. she blushed and snapped her legs shut. smoothing her dress down she rose from the table

"i do feel a bit funny, actually ... i think i'll go back home now ... see you girlies monday" she paused to smile "have a great weekend!"

There was a well stocked taxi rank outside the pub, so her friends knew she was in no danger and waved her off. once outside she paused and leant against the wall

"you've been a naughty girl, pet" the now familiar voice said. she jumped, startled, he was there, apparently waiting for her, off of one finger dangled her panties. mortified she snatched them off of him and stuffed them in to her bag. he laughed, not unkindly " I didn't say anything about cumming in the loo's now did i..." he paused ... seeming to be reflecting on something. she stood, rooted to the spot torn between running for the safety of the waiting taxis and waiting to see what this man wanted of her "but... " he continued " you did very well at the table, i had a beautiful view of your still wet pussy as i finished my drink"

she gasped, horrified, and made to run, he grabbed her arm " no ... no running, you will go when i tell you." his grasp was firm, and gathering control of herself she stood agian "take this piece of paper ... do not open it until you are home" she took it and put it away, still rooted to the spot. he laughed, his eyes sparkled with something she could not define- but it made her weak at the knees "you may go now pet"

the paper had contained instructions- what to wear. simple directions-where to go, and a date and a time. of course she had to go ... how could she not. this is where we joined the soon to be slave girl ... hurrying towards her first encounter with her soon to be master - at least she hoped so.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.