Helping Our Veteren's - Cover

Helping Our Veteren's

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A lonely vet excites a sexually frustrated woman who gives in....

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Female   White Male   Military  

15 Oct 09

Nichelle was a confident good looking woman in her forties. Who was taking a break from the dating scene. Nichelle lived in a quiet condominium complex where all walks of life lived. Nichelle was going on six years at this complex. She was very friendly and knew just about everyone.

The condo down stairs and to the right was vacant. While sunning out on her deck, a moving truck pulled up. Nichelle peaked out of one eye as the workers filled the condo. She couldn't make out who her new neighbor would be. The workers did there job and everyone left. She still didn't know who her new neighbor was.

A few days went by and the mystery was still not solved. During this time Nichelle had other concerns, being out of the dating scene left her horny. She was masturbating two and sometime three times a day. She enjoyed her self relief, but, what she wouldn't give for a hard long cock. Nichelle was taking out the trash when she noticed the older white man sitting in a wheel chair. He was out side the once abandon condo.

He smiled; "I'm Robert", as he waved when he saw her looking.

"I'm Nichelle", as she smiled and waved back.

Her heart went out to him when she saw his prosthetic leg. After taking out the trash something compelled her to go over and offer her help. Letting him know if he needed any help to call her, she wrote down her number. He thanked her and she went on about her way.

A few days later she came out her door to see him struggling with a few bags of groceries. Nichelle quickly went to his aid it was awkward as she tried to help and him being in a wheel. She reached down in his lap to get the bags.

Her hands mistakenly touched his cock, Nichelle quickly withdrew her hands.

"I'm so, sorry", she told him.

"Not a problem", he told her as he handed her the bags.

Nichelle's face glowed red as she took the bags into the condo.

"There you go Robert", she told him as she looked for a quick escape. Robert tried to let her know all was well. But, she was gone before he could assure her.

Nichelle got back to her place, her heart racing along with her mind. She never touched a white mans cock before, let a lone a cripple. She also couldn't believe how large he was.

Her brain was flooded with all kinds of crazy thoughts. Her nipples were hard and her clit thumped. She couldn't remember a time that she was ever this horny.

She pulled down her pants and panty's to make sure. Her panties were damp and her pussy was dripping wet. Her wetness made her even hornier as she began to play in it.

Her juices were warm and silky, allowing her fingers to glide over her drenched, soft pussy lips. Her clit was wet, swollen and very aroused. Just as quickly her fingers became soaked as she encircled her love button.

Her thoughts and her heart went back to the disable vet. She felt so sorry for him, his disability and the ease of how he became excited with just a touch. She didn't know how he got put in that wheel chair. But, in her experience a man that excited that easily. Usually wasn't getting any or he has a problem.

She thought because of his condition he wasn't getting a whole lot. She wouldn't even be giving this a second thought if she hadn't felt his long thick rod. The touch of his stiff penis set off a host of suppressed erotic desire.

It was sad that his life was reduced to this because he wanted to serve his country. Her sorrow turned into lust as her fingers quickened there pace. Her desire boiled as she thought about his big long cock. Filling her tight wet pussy, she could imagine his throbbing, not often touch dick, hard, so, very hard dick fucking her pussy.

Her deep desire boiled over and landed her into ecstasy. Her heart pounded as three fingers stroked her sugar wall. While her thumb pressed upon her clit. Moving, stroking and massaging it to the left, than right. Up, than down, this with one hand as the other hand twist and pinched one of her erect nipples.

After a few moments of bliss, Nichelle caught her breathe. She had three feelings, one of satisfaction, the second was relief and the third was curiosity. Hoping the third would lead to more of the first two, she thought to her self.

After a few days Nichelle went to Robert's condo to apologize for leaving so abruptly. She knocked at the door and heard him making his way to the door.

"Hey, Nichelle", Robert said once he got the door opened.

"Hey, Robert, I just stopped by to tell you I'm sorry for the way I jetted the other day" she explained.

"No problem", he told her.

"You want to come in for a second", he asked? Nichelle didn't know why she accepted as the door closed behind her.

She couldn't even look him in the face as her eye's wondered every where. Her heart went out to him every time she saw him push the wheels to his wheel chair. She felt compelled to do something for him as he looked her in her eyes.

"How did you get hurt", she finally asked?"If you don't mind me asking", she quickly added.

"No, no, not much to tell, I was order to charge a well protected enemy camp. There was gun fire and bombs going off all around me, was the last thing I remembered. The next thing I knew I was in a hospital with part of my leg missing," he explained.

Nichelle's heart fluttered and she almost cried.

Robert saw this and told her, "it wasn't that bad. They fitted me with this fake leg and I'm going on with life".

Nichelle's watery eyes began to dry up and she gave him a shy smile.

"That's better," he told her. Robert seen this look before and he knew if he pushed Nichelle just right he could get him some chocolate pussy. He had used his injury before on the nurses at the hospital. They fucked him good and regular; sympathy pussy was all the pussy he ever got.

So, he decided to tell her about how the nurses gave him sponge baths." Can I tell you how the nurses gave me my sponge baths," he started off. Nichelle was in a very giving mood, she would do whatever he asked.

"Sure," she told him.

"It's a little naughty," he warned.

Nichelle thought for a moment, just what I wanted as her sorrow turned to lust again. She played it shyly thou, as to not seem too eager for this disable vet with a huge cock.

Robert started his tale with how pretty all the nurses were. His first sponge bath was given by a young perky candy stripper. She was a volunteer, a sweet little Vietnamese girl. Who was studying to become a nurse.

She had the perkiest up turned tits I ever saw with long flowing dark hair. She was so eager to please as soon as the male nurses lowered me into the water she went to work. Bending over to wash me gave me a perfect look at her gorgeous breast.

Her nipple tapped together as she worked. This aroused me and my pole came right up out of the water. Nichelle had to shift at the sound of that. That was a very nice sight, she thought to her self.

Robert continued his story, telling her how the girl pretended not to see his erection. She kept right on working as if the throbbing cock would just go away. I was so hard it hurt as I watched her young firm tits sway. The deeper my lust grew for this sweet young girl.

Robert noticed the hotter he talked the more Nichelle stirred. Robert was making him self hard as he talked about the young nurse titties. He told her when the nurse had to wash him down there she dropped the sponge.

Her soft little delicate hands grasped hold of my hard cock caused me to sigh in delight. She stroked my dick slow at first then she picked up the pace. The water and soap provided a wonderful lubricant as she massaged my penis.

Reaching down into the tub her breast were out again, nipples erect and begging to be sucked. They were inches from my mouth as she jacked my throbbing cock. Hesitantly I pushed the nearest nipple in my mouth. She moaned and it was one of the most erotic moans I ever heard.

Her nipple was sweet and so erect that I bit down on it softly. Her body shuttered and jerked making her yank on my cock fast and furious. I sucked deeply on her nipple and shot my spunk straight into the air.

It went about three feet and plopped right down into the tub. She held my cock until it started to soften and I had to turn loose of her firm nipple. She put her nice tittties away and straightened her

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.