What...White Boy!! - Cover

What...White Boy!!

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young woman out of control becomes Queen B.....

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Orgy   Black Female   Oral Sex  

Tracy was dying for some dick! She just lost her boyfriend and he didn't even give her a break up fuck. To make matters worst she lost the love of her life to a white woman. "The bastard," she thought out loud!! She could feel the moistness around her pussy lips and clit. Tracy had masturbated three times already, but, it just wasn't satisfying her on an emotional level. She needed a cock to fuck her pussy deep; she needed to feel a set of balls slapping her ass cheeks. To have her legs wrapped the back of a set of thighs, to have her nipple sucked and lightly bitten. "I just want to be fucked," she spoke out loud!!

After pleasing her self two more times, Tracy finally decide to get up and shower. The water was warm and she felt refreshed as she got dressed. She couldn't help but admirer her sexy nude chocolate body when she passed her full length mirror. She caressed her hips, traced the out line of her succulent long nipples. She turned at her small waist and looked over her shoulder at her shapely smooth ass, she then parted her comely legs, bent slightly at the waist and looked back at her fat pussy.

Tracy began to turn her self on as she touched and gazed over her body. How could he leave this total package? Along with an abundant open minded sex drive. As Tracy thought about how she fucked him, sucked his cock and drained his nuts. She thought how she gave him her virgin ass, he's a damm fool, she told her self. Fuck him, I will find some one else to give this fine chocolate pussy to.

She figures she should go for a walk to level her head and get some fresh air. Tracy was in a provocative mood and she dressed accordingly. Tight skimpy shorts, a low cut halter top, but, the most erotic part of her outfit to her was that she didn't have on any panty's as she walked down the street.

There was some loud commotion up ahead as she looked up the street. Tracy could see that there was a party going on as she approached. She noticed it was a bunch of college students and she wanted no part of that. She crossed the street and while she was crossing a few guys called out to her. "Hey, hot chocolate, how about coming and warming us up," one yelled at her?? "I would, but, you know you white boys have small dicks, she yelled back!!

Tracy got a few blocks further down the street when a young college girl came up upon her quickly. She was a couple of inches shorter than Tracy, blonde hair, pouty lips, very large breast, small waist and round hips. "They sent me after you," she said breathlessly. "For what," Tracy questioned? "They figured I could convince you to come back and party with us. Have a drink and maybe earn some money," she offered. "Money, what does money have to do with this," Tracy inquired?? "Well. You see, I am pledging there sister frat, so, I have to do this for free. But, if you come back with me they will give you a thousand bucks to provide a little entertainment, she enticed.

Tracy began to wash over the invite in her mind. She was horny and a thousand bucks could go a long ways on her bills. She had been with a little dick white boy before and all thou he didn't satisfy her with his stick, he sure could please her with his tongue. Her clit throbbed when she recalled the sensation. She looked at the white college girl and smiled. "A thousand dollars," she asked once again?? "Yes, a thousand bucks, as she smiled back.

"I need the money up front," she told her. The girl reached into her pocket and pulled out a bundle of cash. She peeled Tracy off ten crisp one hundred dollar bills. "The happier these guys are, the more of this will become yours," she told Tracy as she folded the rest and put it back in her pocket. "What's your name, Tracy asked?"I am Sue, and you are"? I am Black diamond," Tracy told her. As they walked back to the party, Sue gave Black Diamond also know as Tracy the run down on things.

These guys love to drink and have there cocks sucked. When there waiting to get hard again they love to suck pussy. Tracy squealed at the sound of that, another thing they love is to be dominated. It's about fifteen of them, including you there are five women. "Are they all little dick men," Tracy asked? "Not at all, there are some real studs in there," Sue assured her as they walked in. There was a loud cat call as Tracy and Sue entered the party.

Tracy quickly surveyed the situation and didn't see any danger. There was a group of guys around a red hair girl on her knee's giving a guy with what look to have been a seven inch dick. In a corner there was a dark haired girl ride a guys cock reverse cow girl, his cocked looked to be about nine inches. Tracy knew he was going to get some of her chocolate pussy. She was becoming moist as she continued her survey.

Tracy walked into the next room where she had to stop as her clit jumped. There was a token light skin brother with a twelve inch cock fucking the shit out of this one chick. She was whimpering from pain and pleasure as he pumped his long dong in and out of her pussy. Tracy went from moist to very wet instantly. It was as if the long deep strokes were going up in her.

A guy that had been watching her since she walked in reached inside her halter top and released her firm round melons. Her nipples were already erected as they bounced free. Remembering what Sue told her, Tracy went into bitch mode. How dare you touch Black Diamond with out my permission! A hush fell over the party as all eyes focused on Tracy.

"Listen up and listen well, no one touches Black Diamond with out kissing her feet first," she shouted loud and forcefully. She wasn't sure how the college students would react as she looked around the room. Just when she was about to make a dash for the door, about five guys and two girls got on their knee's. They crawled over to kiss her feet.

Tracy began to blush, her breathe became shallow and her body serge. She was having a power rush and the sensation was almost as pleasing as a climax. With every kiss her confidence grew, she urge them on telling them that Black Diamond was pleased with the worship. She then realized the power was making her horny.

Her nipples were very hard and erect; her pussy was moist, very moist. Her clit blossomed and began to throb as she traced the outer diameter of her exposed nipples. This sensation was very new to her as she watched the people watching her. She loved absolute power as the next order was formulating in her mind.

"Alright, my loyal white subjects, I want all the pricks in the sound of my voice to form a line right here," as she tapped her foot to where she wanted the line. Every male in the room hopped to her command, Tracy couldn't believe how she was barking out orders, let alone these college kids doing everything she command.

"Dicks out, and you better be hard. This is a cock inspection, if you don't pass, well lets just say, you would want to pass," Tracy warned. She didn't know what she would do if a cock didn't meet her standards, just wing it like she has the whole time she started, Tracy smiled to her self. 'Ladies behind me," she instructed as she came to the first cock.

First she looked, then she cupped is balls and finally she stroked his shaft. He had a seven inch cock, small diameter and his nut sack was average. "Hmmm," she hissed as she moved to the next dick. She came to the next cock, it was a lot thicker than the first one although the same length. His nut sack was a lot bigger as well, but, he was only semi hard. Again, she hummed and went to the next cock.

All the while Tracy was creaming her panties as she caressed and touched all the white cocks. Then she thought back to the one white guy she dated. All these young cocks were bigger and longer than his, but, I wonder if they can suck pussy better than he did. That white boy sure could suck pussy, couldn't fuck at all, but, he did make up for it with his hot active tongue.

Tracy's thoughts were interrupted when she came to the guy she first saw when she walked in. Her clit throbbed at the sight of this enormous dick. The dick moved up and down as if it was waving at her, Tracy gasped when she held his heavy balls in her hand. The head of his cock poked her in the thigh as she stroked the shaft. Tracy felt a bolt of pleasure travel from the tip of her clit and pulsate at the tips of her nipples. Her panties were soak and wet, she wanted to be fucked good and hard. This guy had the tool and she could hardly wait.

She continued the inspection and there were some very nice cocks there too, but, she kept looking back at that one cock that was still waving at her. The second to the last guy had a very nice dick as well, looked to be nine inches or so, thick and he had a large nut sack. Tracy fondled his large balls then stroked his long shaft.

This guy grabbed her shoulder and shot his load all over her belly and thighs. Stream after stream of his hot man juice coated a good area of her thighs. He dropped to his knees and begged for her forgiveness. But, Tracy didn't know how to respond. Then it came to her," pull off my shorts and eat my pussy, you poor excuse for a man," she said in a discussing way.

All the while she enjoyed being splashed with a good dose of cum. The guy wasted little time stripping off her shorts and putting his face into her juicy pussy. Her knees buckled as his tongue found her inflamed clit. Tracy let out a deep, mind gripping hiss as his tongue encircled her love button. She wanted to bark out an order to stop, but, this white boy was rocking her world.

The whole room watched as Black Diamond eyes rolled in the back of her head from the pleasure of a hot active tongue. That wasn't all either he reached up with one hand and tweaked one of her erect nipples. A bolt of pleasure shot to the tip of her clit, Black Diamond had to do every thing she could not to cream his face just yet. Another guy got a sofa chair and slides it up behind Tracy. Just in time as she slid back into the chair, draping her legs over each arm to give her servant all the access he need to suck her pussy well.

With his free hand he slid two long fingers into Tracy's pussy, her hungry pussy collapsed around the fingers as he massage her love button with his wide agile tongue. Sue walked over, she started pinching and teasing Tracy's free nipple. Black Diamond was on her way to a powerful orgasm. She couldn't believe having this many people watching her get her pussy suck would heighten her arousal.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.