The Winsome Widow
Chapter 4: Club Night

Copyright© 2014 by Belinda LaPage

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Club Night - The Winsome Widow: a gentleman's club of such secrecy that it has no business registration or certificate of incorporation, no advertising, no web site, no membership roll or club dues. Men come and go of an evening and when they get home, they deliver to their partners a series of orgasms of such paralyzing intensity that no-one dares question how or why for fear of losing The Winsome Widow's magic. But Alex is different and all of that is about to change.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Slow   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,science-fiction sex story

I was too sore to have sex for a couple of days after our first successful experiment with light bondage, but I got out the spreader bar and scarves on a few more occasions, sometimes surprising Evan like the first time and sometimes letting him tie me up in positions that appealed to him. One time I talked him into taking me by surprise, tying me up and 'raping' me; I contributed to the fantasy by struggling and crying, although I stopped short of screaming and trying to hurt him. Even though we had a safe word, Evan was still tentative and gentle and loving, often asking me if I was okay; he never achieved that animal abandon of the first time and – as a result – my orgasms were a bit of a lottery; sometimes yes, sometimes no, but never another multiple. Upon reflection, I'm not convinced that it was an improvement over our previous sex where at least I was guaranteed a climax; but there was a certain excitement in trying something different and a bit naughty.

By the time the last Thursday of the month came around again – Evan's club night – I had resolved to try something new, and given the outstanding success of last time I allowed it to coincide with his boys' night out. I asked him to text me again when he left – so he knew I was up to something – and when my phone cheeped I ran down to the end of our street in a tight mini and heels. When his car turned into our street, I stepped off the curb and stood in a hipshot pose, pushing out my small breasts and pretending to hitchhike. At first he drove straight past me and then – just before my heart had a chance to sink – I saw his brake lights come on ... the car even skidded a little, which was wonderfully flattering. He reversed back to me, wound down his window and said something like "Isn't it a bit late to be out on the streets alone."

We played a little hitchhiker fantasy, where I pretended to be frightened but ever so grateful, and he drove around for an hour while I gave him little glimpses down my top (no bra) and beneath my hem (no panties). Eventually, as we were circling back around to our suburb, I asked how I could ever repay him for the ride; I was so grateful, but I had no money. He said he could think of a way that a pretty girl like me could make some money, and we went off into a reluctant hooker fantasy where I pretended to be initially disgusted by the idea but quickly came around.

"But I won't do everything," I said demurely.

"Like what won't you do?" he asked.

"I won't do anal," I said, shivering; no role-play needed for that one.

"That's okay," he said. "No Greek, fair enough. What about Spanish?"

"Spanish?" I asked; I really didn't know what that one was.

"You know," he said. "Tit fucking."

I almost laughed; I wasn't accustomed to his dirty talk, and it was really turning me on.

"I'm not sure mine are big enough," I giggled. "You might want a refund."

"Show me," he said. "I'll tell you if they're okay."

I pulled the top of my dress down to my waist and showed him my breasts, making a little lunge at the wheel when he started to veer off the road.

"Hmmm. Maybe," he said. "Push them together for me."

I did as he asked, making a nice soft channel down the middle that I had no trouble imagining his cock sliding into.

"Yeah, sure," he said. "I'd fuck that. What about creampie?"

Once again, I made him explain it in lewd detail, pulling up my dress while I looked at my engorged pussy, pretending to consider whether I would allow him to cum in me and then watch while it dripped out again.

We went on in this vein until he turned into our street again. Would I swallow his cock? Sure, I'd try; depends on the size. Could I see it? Fine, but I'm driving; you'll have to get it out. Which, of course I did; stroking and squeezing it while I contemplated whether I could swallow it.

When he parked the car beneath our building, I left my dress around my waist and kept hold of his erection while we caught the lift up; I briefly wondered if anyone was monitoring the security camera. We got into the apartment without being seen, which was almost disappointing, and then went on with the role-play; I pretended reluctance again and he tried to bring me around, stroking my nipples, raising the price and edging me slowly into the bedroom.

Ultimately, the sex was once again amazing. He fucked my mouth, my breasts, my pussy and even between my closed thighs, deliciously grazing my clitoris and making me come for the third time. He also came twice, once in my mouth and once in my pussy; but like last time he didn't get soft in between. In fact, he just seemed to get bigger and harder and when he finally entered my pussy, I had that first-time feeling of being opened up like a ripe virgin again, my pussy clinging and gripping at his thick manhood as he plunged all the way into my steaming core.


Evan's club night became a little tradition with us; one night I texted him an address and let him seduce me at a bar; on another I had my car 'break down' so he could help me; I even pretended to be a slutty cop one night, stopping him, strip searching him and then making him perform a ridiculous and sexy sobriety test on the side of the road. Every time we fucked like wild animals, and every time I came at least twice; five times on one occasion.

After the first couple of adventures, I thought that my recollections of the size and hardness of his cock were being influenced by the intensity of the sex; but more and more I came to believe that on club night he really was thicker, longer and harder than normal. My pussy agreed with me too; although I fully expected to have tender lips from his pounding cock, I also felt sore and stretched on the inside, and probing around with a dildo the morning after, there were indeed a few tender patches in there that suggested a bigger-than-usual cock.

After that first month, we didn't try again to recapture the magic mid-month; we just had regular, satisfying, loving sex and saved the raw, animal sex for that last Thursday night.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.