The Winsome Widow - Cover

The Winsome Widow

Copyright© 2014 by Belinda LaPage

Chapter 3: Evan

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Evan - The Winsome Widow: a gentleman's club of such secrecy that it has no business registration or certificate of incorporation, no advertising, no web site, no membership roll or club dues. Men come and go of an evening and when they get home, they deliver to their partners a series of orgasms of such paralyzing intensity that no-one dares question how or why for fear of losing The Winsome Widow's magic. But Alex is different and all of that is about to change.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Slow   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,science-fiction sex story

The text came through from Evan at 11:30pm; he was on his way home. I had downloaded an erotic eBook a bit earlier and was keeping my fires burning with a little bit of reading and a little bit of rubbing ... through my robe, of course; I think if I touched myself properly then things would have quickly spiralled out of control.

Heart pounding in my chest, I raced into the bedroom and found a couple of silk scarfs in my drawer. Watching in the wardrobe mirror, I tried a few poses in bed: sitting up, lying down, arms apart and arms together; I settled for a semi-reclined position on the pillows with both hands tied above my head at the centre of the bed head. From here I could watch all the action in the mirror, and I liked the way the position of my arms lifted my breasts even higher in the quarter-cup bra.

Not knowing how long Evan would be, I fumbled with the spreader but eventually got it fitted and then tried to tie myself up to the bed head. It was more awkward than I had imagined; I didn't want my hands so loose that it looked like I could easily get free, but I needed an extra set of hands to bind myself properly. In the end, I tied one scarf in a loop around the top bar of the bed and then simply wound my wrists in loops and – when I couldn't wind another turn – I held the small amount of slack between both hands.

Looking in the mirror again, the effect was pretty convincing, and incredibly erotic. With my shoulders propped up, breasts exposed, legs open wide, knees slightly bent, nipples hard and pussy absolutely dripping with excitement; I looked indescribably sexy in my lingerie as well as completely helpless and exposed.

Now I was really nervous; I had no idea how Evan would react, was he even into this kind of thing? He was pretty conservative and restrained so in my mind it wasn't a certainty. The last thing I wanted when he saw me was a conversation or to have to explain what to do; I just wanted him to take me and fuck me – not make love to me; not his usual, considerate, let's-make-sure-Alex-comes gentle loving – I wanted to have to scrape myself off the bed afterwards and to know that I had been administered the fucking of a lifetime.

I didn't really have any plans on how to achieve this, but since it was a fantasy, I thought a fantasy role-play would be a good way to let him know what was required. And that's about as much time as I got to think about it, because within a minute or two of getting myself tied up, I head his key in the door.

"Is there somebody there?" I called out in a frightened voice as I heard the front door open.

"Alex?" Evan's voice; good. This would be embarrassing if it was the pizza boy coming back.

"Help me!" I cried. "I'm in the bedroom."

I heard him coming at a run but he stopped dead inside the doorway, trying to work out what he was looking at.

"Please, Sir," I pretended not to know him. "Help me. There was a man ... but you scared him off." I twisted my hips on the bed, trying to close my legs to hide my naked pussy. "Please untie me. I'm so frightened."

"Al-..." he began, my name freezing on his lips as he suddenly worked out what I was doing. "Ma'am," he started again, I could almost see the cogs turning in his brain. "Did he... ?" Evan froze again on the word, not sure whether he should say such an ugly thing.

"Rape me?" I asked. "No. He just stripped me and tied me up and then..." I eyed the pink dripping centre of my sex, making sure his eyes moved there as well. " ... and then he undressed too, and...", I forced a sob into my voice and tried to squeeze out a few tears, " ... and he was holding his ... his cock," I spat the word, " ... just looking at me and stroking it ... and it was so big and so thick..." I sobbed a few more times and drew in a shaky breath. " ... and I couldn't help it. I'm so ashamed. I thought about what he was going to do to me ... if it would hurt me because it was so big ... and I started to get wet." I cried through this last bit, impossibly trying to close my legs in pretend shame at my arousal.

"Are you going to untie me?" I asked; I managed to have a few tears cascading down my cheeks by this point, and I noticed with some satisfaction that Evan was thick and erect beneath his suit trousers. "I was so frightened. But now you're here to rescue me. Won't you cover me up so you can't see how..." I eyed my steaming opening again, " ... how ... I'm so... ? It's so humiliating." I had both eyes teary now and was gazing up at his blurry features.

"Shhhh," he soothed, coming to the side of the bed. "You have nothing to be ashamed of at all." He placed a hand on my fluttering stomach and fingered the fine lacework of the garter belt. "It's very understandable," he continued, moving his fingers slowly down towards my shaved mons pubis, "that in your helpless state..."

"I am," I pleaded. "I'm completely helpless. He could have done anything to me; anything at all."

" ... that in your helpless state ... with your emotions high..." he was pausing every few words, searching for the right script; I wanted to applaud him, he was doing brilliantly. A lesser man would have simply stepped up to the plate and started fucking. " ... that feelings ... seemingly opposed feelings ... would overcome you."

"I ... I suppose," I sobbed.

"For example," he continued. "Here you are, still utterly helpless and frightened, and yet..." his hand cupped my searing pussy, " ... and yet, when I do this, you probably still find it arousing beneath all that helplessness and fear." He slipped his middle finger into my slit and glided it frictionlessly up and down over my opening.

I didn't need to act for this part; I had been effectively masturbating without direct contact to my pussy for the better part of four hours and when his finger touched my entrance, I felt a bolt of pure sensation tear through my core, like throwing gasoline onto the glowing coals of a fire.

"Ohhhhhhh-uhhhhhh," I voiced a guttural, bestial moan of desire; writhing my hips and pulling one leg up and the other down, vainly trying to close my thighs tight over his probing finger.

"Are you sure you want me to untie you?" he asked, leaning down to take a nipple between his lips, sucking and flicking the hard tip with his tongue while he entered me with his finger.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned. "Please, don't."

"Don't do this?" He moved to the other nipple and effortlessly slid a second finger into my gaping hole at the same time. "Or don't untie you? You're not being clear."

I let out a little shriek of passion as he went in deep with his first two fingers and worked my aching clitoris with the tip of his thumb. "No. Don't. Stop," I gasped between ragged breaths and cries of ecstasy.

"Don't stop?" he said, sounding surprised. "Well if you insist." He got up and moved to the foot of the bed, continuing to finger me mercilessly until he couldn't reach any more. Grabbing the spreader in the middle, he pulled towards himself and with a genuinely frightened shriek I felt my bottom lift off the bed. I clutched the silk scarf in a death grip as he did it again, shaking me out like a beach towel, screaming and eyes bulging with excitement and fear. The next time he lifted, he turned the spreader and I flipped neatly over like a rotisserie chicken; my hands tied high on the bed and my back arched painfully downwards. I felt Evan let go of the spreader and I pulled my legs in, getting my knees underneath me so that I wasn't bent backwards any longer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.