Rebel Spy - Cover

Rebel Spy

Copyright© 2014 by realoldbill

Chapter 19: A Girl in Trouble

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 19: A Girl in Trouble - Follows the Rebel's activities in New York in support of one of Washington's spy rings

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Violence  

And then my friend Constance T -- got me involved with a courtesan the likes of which I had never seen. She was, despite her youth, a grande dame of the Tory hierarchy or pecking order, and once Howe himself was out of the way, I was told, she would be right at the head of the overdressed, amoral and irreverent parade, replacing Mrs. Loring. Her name does not matter; she is now a grandmother and well thought of by most of her friends and all of her family. But back in the revolutionary times, she was something else entirely.

Her problems, evidently, arose when one of her many lovers discovered that she was in communication with one of old General George's numerous agents in the city and threatened to expose her as an enemy agent unless she bowed to his obscene wishes. That was when my friend Constance called for my help though the offices of Madam Von R--. So, of course, off I went like some ill-kempt knight-errant.

The young woman made me wait in her well-furnished sitting room and then produced a most entertaining entrance, dressed in well-studied dishabille from her silk-clad toes to her carefully coifed hair-do with its dangling curls. She offered me her hand, and I stepped right up to her, grabbed her by the back and buttocks and planted a open-mouthed kiss on her pouting lips, lapping at her tongue. She gasped, snarled, struggled and then put her arms about me and ground her belly against me. I had guessed right again. Our mouths melded and our bodies entertained each other.

When we got our lips apart and sat side by side, her hand on my thigh, mine on her buttocks, and I asked how I could be of service.

"You can kill General Frombly, the bastard, kill him dead," she said sweetly into my ear. She licked me. I kneaded her.

"Is that all?" I asked. I gnawed her neck. She stroked the rounded end of my prod.

"No," she said, leaning back a bit and presenting her barely-covered breasts to my mouth, "I've had a note from my friend Mrs. T -- about you, and I can hardly believe what she had written." Her hand slid a bit closer to my groin as I resisted nipping her jutting tit which had tumbled from her loosely tied gown.

"Really," I said. "Well, what should we do first, adjourn to your bed or dispose of this Redcoat?"

She laughed, jiggling her full breasts that stood corset-free beneath her flimsy wrapping.

"He will not be here for an hour or so," she said, licking her lips, "but I hardly think that is enough time for us to become really well acquainted."

"True, true," I said, "but we should not waste time either, should we?" She was a tall, slender, luscious woman, a bit slim in the hips for my taste, but she sported a fine pair of high, firm boobs and a very erect carriage and slender neck. She was also quite handsome, beautiful if you will, with a sharp jawline, patrician nose and deep-set eyes. A stunner, that is what she was and very likely still is. And, of course, she knew it.

I stood, offered her my elbow, and she rose and took it, her gown loosely flapping. Up the grand stairway of her impressive home we strode and into her blue bedchamber where she turned into my arms and offered me her mouth.

"Now," I said, kicking the door closed, ignoring her open mouth and holding her hips. "Tell me what is going on."

She put her head on my chest and sighed. "I'm so tired of pretending," she sighed very quietly. "And I'm sure some of my servants are in British pay."

We sat thigh to thigh on a window seat, holding hands, and she poured out her discomfort with her way of life and her fears of the future. I consoled her with kisses and petting, arousing myself in the process until my hardness was difficult to ignore. She slipped to her knees between my legs, flipped open my foreflap and freed my raging member. She reared back as it sprang up, hand to her mouth, eyes wide and eyebrows arched.

"M'lord," she cried, "Connie did not lie." She grabbed the hot ram with both hands, kissed its spongy head and pushed it into her mouth through pursed lips. She was as talented a cocksucker as I ever ran into and with one hand on my shaft and the other pumping away at my ballocks, she brought me up to a straining climax in a very few minutes. Then she licked me clean, tucked my once-proud ram away and buttoned me up, smiled and resumed her seat.

I moaned, and she kissed me like a cousin.

"Now," she said, licking her lips, "when he gets here, he may bring one or two other men with him. I fear I have been asked to do as many as a half-dozen of his foul friends on several occasions."

"Why?" I asked, returning her kiss and bobbling her firm breast.

"I am alone in the world and I must eat."

I nodded and slid my hand inside her loose gown to cup and weigh her tit. It was warm and silky smooth and its nipple was erect and pointed. It weighed half a stone at least.

A tap at the bedroom door stopped any further exploration. A black maid appeared and said, "He's here, ma'am." She bobbed up and down, glanced at me and disappeared.

The young woman ushered me into an adjoining room, a dressing room from the look of it and warned me to be silent. Then she hurried off, adjusting her flimsy clothes.

I found a chair and was about to relax, made drowsy by the girl's ultra-competent sucking, when a commotion down below brought me to my feet, nerves alert. I hurried out into the hall and looked down to see not only an officer in full fig but also a covey of Redcoat infantrymen who were in the process of dragging the young woman from her home, her shoulders bare and gown flying behind her. I hesitated, mentally counting and estimating my chances of preventing her capture.

Her cries were very plaintive, but she never revealed my presence and the door soon closed behind the knot of uniformed men. From a front window I watched the carriage and its string of mounted guards depart.

I hurried down the back stairs, saddled my mare and went in pursuit, keeping a decent interval as I did and trying not to think what the girl might have been suffering in the carriage. I knew what I would be doing to her.

At one of the many large houses the occupiers had commandeered, the party stopped and the woman was forced down some steps below the front porch and though a small door into the basement, her sheer robe flowing loosely about her limber body, one pink-tipped breast fully bared as were her long legs.

The squad of mounted grenadiers, if that is what they were, rode away. I found a place to hide my mount and waited for dark. People came and went, mostly officers, and when the place was completely dark, I approached, pried open a ground level window and dropped into the cellar as quietly as I could. Huskily, I whispered the girl's name, and a man's voice yelled, "Grab him" as a shuttered lantern was flung open.

Two large men jumped me while the officer before me held the lamp high, a grin on his face. Although he was in his shirtsleeves, I guessed he was indeed the general who should have been the target of my efforts. I tossed one man over my shoulder, turned and hammered down the other with a good, straight right and left and then felt a blow to the back of my head and fell to my knees, my eyes filled with flashing light. Another blow floored me and I played dead, not wanting any more of the same. They dragged me into a cell-like room and left after a kick or two in the ribs, locking the door.

"Now your reward," the gruff voice said as another door creaked open, "I'll give you, let's say, a half-hour of her time. Aw'right? And I'll leave y'the lanthorn so you can see to do your work."

The girl's screech was followed by the sound of a meaty slap.

"Don't," she cried as men laughed, "don't, don't. I did what you asked."

As I explored the dark and windowless room with my hands, I had to listen to her sobs and moans and the soldiers' grunts and cries of pleasure as flesh smacked together loudly and steadily. It seemed to go on much longer than thirty minutes and by then I had found nothing but smooth stonework and a very solid door with an iron lock and hinges on the outside.

The men across the way were called back eventually, and I stood at my door and said the girl's name several times before she responded. I told her I was sorry. I told her we would get out of this. She just sobbed, saying it was her fault, that she had betrayed me. Somehow the night passed.

They came down and fetched me out very early in the morning. I had pissed in a corner where it smelled as if many others had done the same so I had eased my morning erection and tried to husband my strength, sure I would find a way to extricate myself and the young woman, seeing her lush body in my mind's eye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.