Mom's Belly Is

Mom's Belly Is "Knotted

Copyright© 2017 by unclemick

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Son watch's his mom fuck three black men and decides he wants some too.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Hairy  

My slutty old mom, pretty much hid from me for a week after me and my friends and the dog, had our way with her. I didn’t push it but after a week, I was really getting horny and I loved everything about the sex we had with my mom. On the following Wednesday my dad was out of town again, and my mom was in the kitchen when I got home from school. She was really up tight and trying to leave the room when I asked, “are you and Roy going to church tonight”. In a smart ass tone she said “yeah right, you and your friend’s ruined that for me, now I don’t even have church”. I said “don’t ever forget, your the nasty old cum loving slut, using church, to get laid and cheat on dad” and then I said, “you loved getting fucked by me and my friends and especially the dog”. You even said, we needed to get a dog like that, even while you were still hung up with it”. She started crying and wailing “what more do you want from me, you’ve already ruined my life”.

Mom’s crying was phony and she was trying to make me feel sorry for her so I said “all right then, I’ll make you a deal and remember, you really have no other options”. I said “take your cloth’s off” as I started removing my own. Mom was giving me a confused look so I yelled “do it now bitch”. She started removing her cloths as she mumbled “I didn’t raise you like this you little pervert, God won’t forgive you for this”. I knew from our one night together, that she needed to be dominated so I said “here’s the deal, first, you need to shut the fuck up and do as your told”. Then I said “it’s 4:30 now and if I can make you cum twice in the next hour, then you’ll agree to be my sex slave and do whatever I tell you”. She again looked confused as she asked “what do I get if I win”? I hesitated for a moment and said “then I’ll delete all copies of the video”. The old slut smiled like she had a chance and asked “ok, what do I have to do”.

I told her to lay on her back on the floor and spread her legs as I maneuvered myself to her head. My cock was already rock hard and I noticed every time she looked at it, her mood got better. I started slapping her in the face with it as I said “do you like looking at your own son’s big hard cock, mommy”. Do you want to taste it again, go ahead mommy, taste it” as I shook a little of the dripping pre-cum onto her lips. She was playing the game now, with her tongue flicking out as she tried to catch my swinging cock in her open mouth. After many attempts, I let her warm mouth engulf the head of my cock as she moaned and closed her eyes and began sucking it down her hot throat. Cruelly, I took it away and began slapping her face with it again. She looked at me so sadly as I said “you like your own son’s cock, way to much, I think your the pervert”. I knew she was trying to figure me out as I just moved between her legs and buried my cock in her hairy old wet hole, and left it there as I rubbed her clit with my thumbs. I watched her face contort, whenever I did something she liked.

My cock was balls deep in my mom’s hot pussy but I wasn’t fucking her. As I manipulated her clit, she closed her eyes and began to undulate her hips and moan, as she used her hands on my butt to try and make me fuck her. Finally she moaned “oh God, just fuck me, I’ll be your fucking whore or cumslut or sex slave, just do it Goddamn it”. I looked her right in the eye as she grunted and humped my cock. When I whispered “I love you mom”, she grabbed my head and pulled my lips to hers and our mouths began devouring each others. Her slutty old toothless mouth was on fire as I licked her bare gums and tongue. As soon as my cock started moving in and out of her old pussy she yelled “OHH GOD YES, fuck me baby, fuck your momma good baby, oohhhhh Godddd yessssssssssssssss”, and her hot pussy locked onto my cock and began to jerk as did her whole lower body. Throughout that whole orgasm she moaned, “Oh God, help me, Oh God, help me, Oh God, please help me” and then her part was over and she relaxed with an occasional jerk from her happy pussy.

Again, my big cock was deep in her pussy but not moving because I knew it was ready to flood her cervix at any second. She looked up at me lovingly and said “please baby, you need to cum and mommy wants your cum deep down in there, please cum in mommies pussy baby, I’ll be your slave for ever, baby”, and that was it. My cock exploded, sending volume’s of my scalding hot cum straight into my own slutty mother’s needy womb. When she felt the first hot load filling her maternal pouch, she began to jerk again in the throes of her second orgasm. As she came, she grunted “that’s two baby, oh Goddd thattttt’s 2ooooooo, youuu diddd it babyyyyyy” and then she passed out with the prettiest smile on her face. It almost seemed like she wanted me to win.

Thank God, I downloaded our video to a small hard drive because, stupid Jimmy left his phone where his mom could find it and she saw the video. His mom Linda, being the dog fucking slut she was, knew my mom and thought she could use the information against her. She questioned Jimmy about the black men in the video and he cracked. He told his mom the whole story about us catching my mom and those men fucking, and us making the video. He also told her about me, Billy and him fucking my mom and he even told her about my mom fucking their dog. Jimmy said his mom even seemed happy when she found out about all this. The next day, Jimmy told us that we all had to go over there and tell her what we did. Being the slut she was, Jimmy’s mom was wearing a small T shirt with no bra and a short skirt, when we got there. She sat on the couch across from us as she began the questioning. She wasn’t wearing any panties and we could see her hairy pussy as she talked. We had to tell her everything and especially the parts about us fucking my mom. Finally she asked “do you boy’s really like fucking women that old” and we all nodded yes.

Just when we thought the worst was over, Jimmy’s mom told us all to strip naked, because she needed to make sure we didn’t have any sexually transmitted diseases. When we were naked, she started with me. She knelt in front of me and inspected my cock and balls. When she put her warm hand on my cock, it began getting hard. She looked up at me and smiled and said “your the brains of this outfit, ain’t you”. She then stroked my cock with one hand and rubbed my big balls with the other as she continued to look up at me. My cock was starting to leak so she licked the tip and moved on her knees until she was in front of Billy. She did basically the same thing to him but at the end, she took his hard cock into her mouth. As she sucked him, I reached down her blouse and cupped her big, saggy breast, making her moan and smile up at me again. She was holding Billy’s legs as her head bobbed up and down on his big hard cock. I bent down and unbuttoned her blouse and she helped me get it off. After a minute, she stood and wriggled her shorts down and stepped out of them.

She looked good for a fifty year old woman. She was tanned except for bikini lines, a little plump with nice big boobs and large brown nipple’s. She had a perfect round ass and a nice brown bush covering her pussy. Her long brown hair was curly and she had a pretty face even though she wore to much make up. She stopped in front of her son and dropped to her knee’s again. She took her son’s big 10 inch cock in both hands and began stroking it. As she stroked it, she looked up at him like a proud mom and said “I’ve wanted this big cock ever since the first time I caught you jacking it off”. She said “I would have fucked you right then but I was afraid it would freak you out”. She turned her nice ass to him and asked “do you want to fuck another older woman, baby”, as she shook her jiggly butt at him. Jimmy dropped down to his knee’s and buried his big cock deep in his old mom’s slutty pussy as she waved me and Billy over to her hot mouth. Jimmy pounded her so hard that her mouth was jerking on our cocks as she sucked them.

Jimmy pulled out of his mom’s wet pussy and laid down on his back, where she just straddled him and began fucking his hard cock, “cow girl style”. Billy ran around and plunged his hard wet cock completely into her tight ass making her scream out in pain. I simply pushed my hard cock further down her throat to shut her up. I got my phone out and started making another video of a mother fucking her son and his two friends. Jimmy was the first to cum in her, also causing her first orgasm on his big cock. Billy was next and made her scream again as his big cock erupted into her well fucked, old, big ass. Watching all of this caused my hard cock to explode, as I fed my friends mom half of my big load and then coated her lust twisted face with the rest. When it was over, we all rested and Linda started acting like we were still in trouble. I held the video over and said “your just the next old slut that’s going to do as she’s told, do you understand”. She got mad and said “I’ve fucked half of the guy’s in this town, do you think I give a shit if somebody see’s me fucking”. I said “you better give a shit, because mom/son incest is illegal”.

We spent the rest of the evening fucking her and I even got video of her fucking the dog, which, I informed her was also illegal. By the time we left, she was totally under our control and I think she had developed a crush on me for being more devious than she was. She asked me to set something up, so she could humiliate my snooty ass’ed old mom. She said my mom had always treated her like “trash” and I could relate to that. Billy’s mom was going to be the hardest of the mom’s to conquer so I started asking him questions. It came out that, in an argument about a year ago, his dad had called his mom a “cheating, fucking lesbian” and threatened to throw her out. When she argued back, his dad said “well I’ve got the damn pictures to prove it”. Billy said after that, his mom, did whatever his dad told her to do. I thought I might be able to use that, because my mom was good friends with her at church. When I told my mom that I needed her help to bring Billy’s mom into the group, she was reluctant. I reminded her that she had no choice anyway, but if she helped me, I would let Tom and his buddies in also. Mom asked “what do you want from me” so I told her that I wanted the pictures of Billy’s mom Mary, in a lesbian affair, but before I could finish, mom said “I don’t know how you find out about this shit, but it’s scary”. I was about to ask her what she was talking about, when she said “give me a second, I hid them” and she left the room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.