Mind the Time - Cover

Mind the Time

Copyright© 2014 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 31

The next "Eep!" was caused by a semiconscious Vee turning her head to examine the hard, soft, warm object brushing her ear. Contact with her nose and lips, although not exactly pleasant, was the starting point of a very minor tremble in the lower regions of her torso. The fleshy tube exuded a strange odor that was pleasing to her senses ... so much so that she wondered what it would taste like.

When Vee was was much younger ... not all that long ago in the scheme of things ... she begged for and was presented with a puppy. A registered Cocker Spaniel ... registered but a Shelter puppy.

She was praised for her rescue. Big Al was, for a Cocker, notoriously large. The size and color of a smallish Irish Setter or a miniature Falabella Equus ferus caballus, likely the reason Big Al was in the shelter, he wasn't large enough to ride.

As the pair grew up together, Mom ... interested in saving money and having a definite aversion to spending anything on the family ... would shop for the cheapest off brands of dog food she could find. Vee would see a new bag, scoop out a few nibbles ... and nibble. Her experiments were always done in her mother's presence.

"I wonder what this one tastes like," and before her mom could react she had the few pieces in her mouth and performed her very own taste test. Some were good, some were not bad, and some were horrible ... but she always tasted it before she subjected Big Al to the trials and tribulations that accompanied 'odd' dog food ... the runs, small vomit piles and the like.

The smell of the meaty tube wasn't terrible, it smelled pretty good. The more she sniffed the better it smelled ... her minor tremble shifted from a Richter magnitude scale of 1.2 (barely noticeable) to a 4.8 tremor (noticeable with aftershocks and broken pottery.) She gave it a lick...

8.9. (earth shattering, leveling buildings, knocking down bridges and changing survivors lives for ever.)

Wendy noticed ... Junior recognized the smell of a spritzing pussy.

"Young man," said Wendy, "I'll thank you to remove yourself from our presence ... NOW!"

Vee had managed to get her licks in before Junior snatched her head away ... one of those licks included a drop of Cowper's fluid. It was nummy ... and addictive. Her reaction was off the Richter charts.

Princess Wendolyn Wanzor Austin V had a massive orgasm ... an orgasm unlike any she had managed with her fingers. It was absolutely wonderfully cataclysmically scary. And like all cataclysms ... it was a catastrophe.

Junior marched the young man off the yacht and had but one thing to say: "Sie ist fünfzehn, und wir werden in den Arsch in der tiefsten dunkelsten Loch im Boden haben, wenn Sie wieder in ihre Nähe kommen. Verstehen Sie?"

"For a bunch of North Americans, your German is pretty good. I won't seek her out but if she comes looking for me ... I make no promises. Fifteen? Ha! That's a woman!"

"Vee ... go below!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.