Mind the Time - Cover

Mind the Time

Copyright© 2014 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 30

The beautiful voice behind the beautiful blue eyes asked, "Sie ist sehr schön, bitte, Hat sie wirken wie dies die ganze Zeit? Ist sie auf Medikamente und vergessen, es zu nehmen? Wird sie in Ordnung sein?" She is very beautiful, please. Does she act like this all the time? Is she on medication and forgot to take it? Will she be okay?

"We're from the Princessapality. American"

"Amerikaner? Princessapality?"

The explanation was made, but no mention of Heir Apparent, or Princess was included.

"Ah, I understand, The middle of the continent, yes?"

"For lack of a better way of saying ... yes, the middle of the continent."

"Geography ... as far as Nations go, isn't much taught ... the continents, the islands, yes. They stay the same but country names and borders come and go so fast," he gave an expressive shrug, "Even cartographers can't keep up."

"She looks very comfortable in your lap," Wendy said ... with just a little yearning in her voice. "Would you care for a pillow? A cup of coffee?"

"Coffee would be good, danke."

Wendy fetched coffee.

Junior went for water, came back and sprinkled a little on Vee.

Now he looked. "Sisters? Triplets? You are all very beautiful."

Wendy and Junior smiled.

"I think this one is more beautiful still."

Wendy and Junior frowned. Junior spilled a little more water.

Vee heard him from far away even though he still had her head in his lap. Something was poking her in the ear. Something hard and soft but warm. Something she had never felt before ... What was it?

"Eep!"

Vee was smart ... she didn't think so ... she was just Vee. But other people knew better. Vee was special. High school bored her to tears. She had been smarter than any of her teachers.

A reader, a researcher. It wasn't enough to read a book and accept the author's premise ... she checked his sources.

Most thinking is built on work that has gone before. Truly revolutionary ideas are rare, it has been said that there are only 9 original ideas and everything else builds on those nine. And then there were the accidents. Fire and electricity are two natural accidents. The use of iron pyrites and flint to strike a light ... that was an accident but an observable accident. Rock falls on rock and sparks fly ... sparks start a grass fire. Whoa ... hit this rock with that rock and you can make fire ... magic!

One of the reasons that Vee had more laboratory time than class time is because she understood the theories presented in her reading ... that's great ... proving the theory was something else.

Vee understood the theory behind sex ... she'd read about it. She knew tab A went into slot A and tab B fit slot B ... she had constructed plastic models ... the male had tab A and the female had slot A and they were supposed to fit ... it had to work because there were families with children. She herself was the end result of tab and slot.

But ... her slot A was so small ... and the tab A that was poking her ear was enormous.

Thinking about it produced two reactions.

It'll never fit.

But it might. That possibility would probably hurt..."Eep!"

"There she goes again," said Junior.

"Yeah," said Wendy. "I wonder what set her off this time?"

"I assume it's that beautiful appendage poking her in the ear," suggested Wendy.

"It can't be poking her in the rear ... but if it was that long ... whoa."

"Young man? Young man?" Wendy reached down and shook him. That dislodged the poking member and both ladies realized that the periscope did not present objects like passenger car right side mirrors ... it was not larger than it appeared. It was a perfect specimen of a donkey dick and, as such, it had no business attached to a 19 year old college student.

Junior pondered a moment and reached down and measured it. "Youth Buttstock."

"Buttstock?"

"Crook of the elbow to trigger finger ... average for boys is 11.5 inches."

"Really? Let me see?" Wendy suited actions to words and grabbed.

"Ha! Fooled you ... this one is elbow to wrist... 8.5 inches. It's taller than a six and a half ounce coke bottle and about the same size around."

"Eep!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.