Mind the Time
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by Old Man with a Pen

"I know what I promised, Four," The Wanzor said, "I promised I'd watch your brat ... FOR THE SUMMER! It's NOT summer ... it's the DEAD of WINTER." The first Wendy patted Vee's hand and whispered, "Window dressing ... I'll get us out of this, yet." She nodded at Monique, "Who's the long face?"

"Monique ... meet The Wanzor, Wendy, Monique." It didn't much look like the introduction had much of an effect. Monique had the pasty white look of someone who had been fed too much information ... all at once.

"Who is she?" The Wanzor asked Vee.

"Her Dad was trying to get me to do something ... he died." Vee explained.

"You go, Girl ... why is she here?"

"She's a prisoner ... sorta."

"Oh ... is she safe?" asked The Wanzor

"Probably ... she IS very athletic though." Wendy Five hedged.

Monique was staring at The Wanzor like she was seeing a ghost ... or quadruplets ... or maybe it had something to do with all four of the Wendy's being here NOW when there were only two of them just a few seconds ago.

"But ... but ... but ... you ALL look alike!" she exclaimed. She turned to Junior ... or she thought it was Junior ... Junior being the one looking at the little puff of smoke left over from the chemistry of the pad and lake water. "You said back when you said 2064 ... I'll admit it's a quaint little tourist trap of a town but if it's not 2064 ... when is it?"

"1923 ... Vee ... grab her ... I swear ... that girl faints like a professional. That is almost a swoon. Rub a little snow on her tits ... that'll wake her up."

Vee obeyed orders, shuddering as she did ... just thinking about it popped her own nipples out about a foot ... not really ... poetic license ... but it did make her own ache.

Wait ... go back ... farther ... yes ... there. You all look alike.

You all look alike, Vee said in her mind ... But they're beautiful ... how can I look like them. I know what I look like ... I have a mirror ... But ... We all have the same big seaweed green eyes ... the same frizzy uncontrollable icky red hair ... the off center nose ... elfin ears ... thin neck ... dimples ... but we DO look alike. She looked at The Wanzor ... her legs were a perfect match with Junior ... and Mom ... the same perfect boobs ... just like mine ... and there's not an eighth inch difference in our heights ... oh ... god ... I'm beautiful ... holy shit ... the boys in school aren't looking at someone behind me ... they're looking at ME! Good god ... what ever shall I do?

They did all look alike ... even if The Wanzor was one hundred and twenty-two, Junior was sixty-four, Wendolyn IV was forty-five and Vee was fourteen.

Monique woke up.

"Damn it all! It's not a dream ... there's still four of you ... I'm cold and my nipples ... hey! that's snow! Vee!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.